Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:50 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Allysa....from what I have read thus far people have been having good results with the Face 2 Flaunt (the LE and ULLE) products used in conjunction with the Lips 2 Kiss system. Of course with everything there are people that will respond well and those that don't...
I myself don't have dramatic lip lines...I have the start of them above my lips (smoker that has decided to quit once I start this program!!) but I do not have any below. My upper lines aren't so bad, but I am going in to this system full force and will purchase the Line Eliminators as well, I hope to counteract what lines I have started from going any further and hopefully, seeing they are fairly shallow at this point, reduce them down to nothing. Right now, I am using the Estee Lauder Correcting Concentrate for lips lines...works very well at disguising them and mine are nearly invisible with it, but its not a long term fix, it's just a temporary one. I want something more permanent, which is why I am willing to take a chance with the Face2Flaunt in conjunction with the Lips2Kiss system. I have been trying to quit smoking for the last few months off and on....it has been extremely difficult to say the least but I am determined. For the last few months, I have been on this campaign to save my face...while I have seen dramatic positive improvements in my skin, I realize that I wont reap the full benefits of what my skin can look like unless I give up the dreaded ciggies! Sooo, my birthday is just around the corner (the 21st) and I will be 38...my presents to myself: The Anti Aging LightStim, the Lips2Kiss system AND giving up those face killing cigarettes for good Very Happy !!! I will be sure to post before and afters as well...already worked on the befores! ha ha....That is one thing I wish I saw more of in regards to the L2K system, more B and A's from our forum members...I didn't see too many, but I have no problem putting my lips out there for all our forum members to scrutinize as the best proof is unbiased photo evidence from our peers.....hopefully there will be some improvements!!

Thanks for your response...let me just say that we have a lot in common Laughing I did manage to put a good dent in this post last night but I am wondering if the lip system is enough to eliminate some of the lip lines?
I don't have many lines, but I do have one that bothers me which is a former scar from picking near my lip. I also have dry lips because I was using accutane for a while. I can't seem to manage the dryness, especially in the winter months. I have tried everything from cheaper brand to more expensive like skinceuticals and what is working now is Neutrogena Lip Therapy. I don't mind spending money on something if it works!
I am also an ingredient junkie because I made my own skincare concoctions in the past. I do know that many people have had great results with Matrixyl. I made a serum with it a while back but my skin was a mess (not from the serum) and I began using Tazorac along with other prescriptions and I did not use the serum long enough to see results. Before having my two little girls I had more time to play around with and research many different ingredients. Now I am researching Wiggles videos!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 pm      Reply with quote
allyssa wrote:
but I am wondering if the lip system is enough to eliminate some of the lip lines?

I think it will eliminate some of them. I do have pics on here and if you look, mine are deep lines. The L2K system eliminated some of them, but definitely not all. I used the system faithfully for 9 months and then more off and on for about 3 months. I think the best bet for the lip lines is regular use of Retin A on that area. My goal is to give the RA 1 year of nightly use and see what kind of improvements I have with the upper lip lines. I think if your lines are not that deep and just starting that you will definitely have improvement from L2K!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:40 pm      Reply with quote
Atalbest.... I have used Carmex in the past as well, mostly during my high school years. I do hope that I can finally get rid of my balms and chapstick with this system...my lips feel like total crud to put it mildly...Not sure how you managed to go cold turkey with that stuff! My lips have a very weird consistency...they are dry, yet feel sticky at the same time. I know the only way I am going to give up the CS is to try the L2K system and salvage what is left of my poor lips!

Allysa....I tried like hell to dent this post and did manage to read what seemed like 50 pages, then the contacts started adhering to the eyeballs and I decided to give it a rest! lol....Now, are you on the L2K system yet or are you going to be just starting out like me? If you decide to give it a go, let me know...we can tackle this together and keep in touch with the progress. Would be nice to have someone to go through this with!! ha ha.....it's good for the morale! Wink Wiggles videos!! lol...that's some heavy duty research!!! My research has mainly been in the Barbie domain...my youngest girl is 7 but I also have 2 teenagers ages 15 and nearly 18.....what a spread and it's weird having to deal with the teen drama as well as the kiddie stuff at the same time... Very Happy I have thought about concocting my own serums and such, but I would hate to do something wrong and make myself worse off than I already am!

Rileygirl....about what page are your photos at? Would love to see them...My lines are just starting, but if I let them go, it could be bad. That's why I am hoping this system will head them off at the pass and reduce them down to nothing. I am hopeful about it and can't wait to get off these cigs:) I have been trying to cut back in preparation for the big quit day! ha ha....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
bren, I did a search through the thread and they were on page 55, and up. But, I don't see them any longer. I must have removed them from photobucket. Anyway, if you go to the L2K site, under photos, I am in the 40-50 year old photos. I am the client "44 from Florida". It will give you an idea how bad my lines were!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:01 am      Reply with quote
Riley....thanks for directing me to the pics! Wow! Looks like you had success with the L2K system.. Your lips look great! Are you still rejuvenating or are you on maintenance right now? Your lips look a lot fuller in the after pic, especially your lower lip. Can't wait to try this stuff Very Happy If you are on the maintenance now, do you still only use her products or do you sneak in other things every once in a while? I honestly have never been one much on lip color although I have used it...have always liked the natural matte gloss look for my lips hence my excessive Chap useage. Would like my lips to look good without anything but a bit of gloss....that is the goal here for me.....

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:34 am      Reply with quote
Bren, I honestly just use her products once in a while now. I use lots of other things on my lips. The fullness has maintained, but I never was interested in the fullness. For me, it is all about the upper lip lines and diminishing them as much as possible with topical products. I am still searching for a HG in that department! I love Kandis and her products and had great results on the system. I did have a diminishing in lip lines and I may have had more if I continued on, but after 9 months I was ready to move on and try other things for the ULL!
atalbest
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:51 pm      Reply with quote
Well going cold turkey and starting to use L2K is not the same as going cold turkey and not applying anything, which I don't know If I could do...
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 09, 2008 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Atalbest.... I have used Carmex in the past as well, mostly during my high school years. I do hope that I can finally get rid of my balms and chapstick with this system...my lips feel like total crud to put it mildly...Not sure how you managed to go cold turkey with that stuff! My lips have a very weird consistency...they are dry, yet feel sticky at the same time. I know the only way I am going to give up the CS is to try the L2K system and salvage what is left of my poor lips!

Allysa....I tried like hell to dent this post and did manage to read what seemed like 50 pages, then the contacts started adhering to the eyeballs and I decided to give it a rest! lol....Now, are you on the L2K system yet or are you going to be just starting out like me? If you decide to give it a go, let me know...we can tackle this together and keep in touch with the progress. Would be nice to have someone to go through this with!! ha ha.....it's good for the morale! Wink Wiggles videos!! lol...that's some heavy duty research!!! My research has mainly been in the Barbie domain...my youngest girl is 7 but I also have 2 teenagers ages 15 and nearly 18.....what a spread and it's weird having to deal with the teen drama as well as the kiddie stuff at the same time... Very Happy I have thought about concocting my own serums and such, but I would hate to do something wrong and make myself worse off than I already am!

Rileygirl....about what page are your photos at? Would love to see them...My lines are just starting, but if I let them go, it could be bad. That's why I am hoping this system will head them off at the pass and reduce them down to nothing. I am hopeful about it and can't wait to get off these cigs:) I have been trying to cut back in preparation for the big quit day! ha ha....

Hey Bren...I do not own the system yet. I wasn't sure which one to buy. Do I want the lip system or the larger one for the lines too? I think I may just start with the lip products and then add on if I get any results. Let me know when we are buying this stuff! Laughing
tuna
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:05 am      Reply with quote
recently I bought a 3 step lip treatment of Eminence organics, it's good, especially the last step, Eminence Citrus Lip Balm
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:27 am      Reply with quote
Allysa....will be purchasing after the holidays when things settle down and I have more time to get in to the system Smile First purchase is of course the Lightstim for my birthday! (which is a week from this Sunday...) Ugh, don't like those so much any more!! ha ha..not looking forward to 40 in a few years, but with all this stuff I am doing to save my face, I am hoping to be one hot 40 year old Wink ...but I figure that first week of January I will be the proud owner of L2K...will post when I get it...

Tuna How do you like that lip system? Any results??

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:02 am      Reply with quote
Well, there hasn't been any action over here for a while so thought I would stir things up a bit and say that I just ordered the L2K. Can't wait to start it!! Didn't order the ULLE or the LE at this time as its a bit too steep for me right now, but will be adding those 2 as well in the coming weeks.
How is everyone coming along with the system by the way? Any more progress to report?

Manon20
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:26 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Well, there hasn't been any action over here for a while so thought I would stir things up a bit and say that I just ordered the L2K. Can't wait to start it!! Didn't order the ULLE or the LE at this time as its a bit too steep for me right now, but will be adding those 2 as well in the coming weeks.
How is everyone coming along with the system by the way? Any more progress to report?

Bren21 go there and you will found what you want

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=25942
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the heads up...heading that way now!Smile

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Good luck, Bren. Stick with it and follow what Kandis says to do. She will email you regularly for updates. She makes you feel like you are her only client. One of the best people I have ever dealt with! Post your pics!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:47 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Riley:) Can't wait to get started on the L2K... I know it's going to be a tough road for me seeing I am a total Chapstick dependent (like using at least a tube in a week or 2), but I am ready to recapture some of that youthful volume I used to have as I really do have a nice shape to my lips to begin with...
Will be sure to post the pics too....already took the befores (my camera is a good one that shows like EVERY flaw I have! ha ha) so will take more after being on the system a month or so....

And yes, Kandis really is a gem! I have already experienced her willingness to help with all of this...she sure is on the ball and I really appreciate the fact I don't feel alone. It is amazing you get such personal attention from her and it will make this journey a bit more tolerable!!

anoshika
5% products discount

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:03 am      Reply with quote
I have been using the lips2kiss system for over year and still my lips are ultra dry. I don“t know why.

I wish I could get more results like you all get.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:06 am      Reply with quote
Anoshika, have you talked to Kandis about this and if so what recommendations has she made for you?
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using lips2kiss exclusively for 19 months. The overall health of my lips has significantly improved and I will continue to use the products. However, it has not solved my upper lip lines. How many of you out there have had it get rid of them?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:27 pm      Reply with quote
Charis....have you been using the Upper Lip Line Eliminator and the Line Eliminator along with the lip system?

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
charis wrote:
I have been using lips2kiss exclusively for 19 months. The overall health of my lips has significantly improved and I will continue to use the products. However, it has not solved my upper lip lines. How many of you out there have had it get rid of them?

I am with you on that, charis. It did not eliminate my upper lip lines, either. Still searching for something for that!
foxe
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:56 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
charis wrote:

I am with you on that, charis. It did not eliminate my upper lip lines, either. Still searching for something for that!

I saw a little of my ULLL's diminish, but not all went away - after using the F2F products w/ my L2K ones for about a year. I stopped using them tho, when I started another skin care product (too many diff things to layer - didn't think they'd agree w/ each other).

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 3:57 pm      Reply with quote
riley - I pm'd you

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
foxe wrote:
riley - I pm'd you

Back at ya!
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:08 pm      Reply with quote
I used both the ulle/le for 1 year. When I ordered my 3rd ulle, it dried my lips out terribly and never got better (I had no problem with the 1st 2 batches), so I began to just use the le (twice daily) and I do really like that. I like all the products, I just can't get rid of the stubborn lines!!!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:31 am      Reply with quote
Hmmm....that's too bad Charis. You didn't even see any improvement?? Has anyone had ANY results on ull's from using the ULLE and LE with the system? I can't remember if I read any progress on the upper lines with all that reading I did about L2K here....ugh...I guess this means I have to do more re-reading! lol...
My lines are still very shallow, but starting to form...I am at the point where I can disguise them still quite a bit and they are barely noticeable, but I want to STOP them from forming any more...(If there is really any way to do that)....fell off the smoking wagon the other day too with my bad face days I have been having...another giant UGH!!!! I was doing so well but I think my "face" mood put me over the edge...so need to climb back on the wagon again which starts today. Does it ever end???

Anywho, I just purchased the standard L2K kit and not the ULLE or LE as of yet due to cash reasons (it hasn't come yet though!)...was planning on purchasing them later...I am hoping, seeing my lines are pretty basic at the moment, that the ULLE and LE will help ward them off.....I am still going to give them a go...I think as it's a small price to pay if it works in stopping them from going any further.....
In the mean time though....I have been massaging (vigorously) those ull's with EMU oil a couple times a day. I read that massaging a certain way (a back and forth motion) several times a day like 5 or 10 minutes can ward them off/reduce them or any other wrinkle for that matter....in fact, I think I read on L2K Kandis recommends massaging the ULLE in for 5 or 10 minutes if I am not mistaken....so giving the massage technique a whirl, can't hurt in trying!! ha ha...but anyway, I read about the massage technique on of all places Yahoo Answers...if you do a search on getting rid of wrinkles, this one guy has answered a TON of questions regarding reducing lines with daily massage....he seems pretty hyped on the idea and I know Yahoo Answers is kind of a silly place to be getting beauty answers...ha ha...but I figured, what the heck!!! Laughing

System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:48 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |