Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:35 am      Reply with quote
bren, I did have a slight diminishing of the ULL's on the L2K, but it just did not completely eliminate them. I think if yours are shallow, you probably will have great results. I have much deeper ones. Thanks for the info on the "massage guy"! Do you think you could post a link to him?
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
Bren, I did see some improvement in the upper lip lines, just not enough to make a huge difference. I have 3 short deep ones above my right lip - I have never smoked - not sure why I have them - but they are probably to deep for any product to "fix." I still love all the products though and you will probably have a huge success in keeping them away before they ever get like mine. I do think these are quality products with quality ingredients.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:21 pm      Reply with quote
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AtUc07bhOVO4NyoYLyVKYT0jzKIX;_ylv=3?qid=20071017204347AA2jURV

This is the link to one of his answers to a question on yahoo...click on his user name, you can see other answers he gave and he has LOTS!!! May be an interesting read:).....he seems to know what he is talking about anyway....

Well, I am hopeful seeing that mine aren't bad the L2K system plus the extra's will help me. I really don't want them getting any worse than they are!!

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:01 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks so much for the link, Bren! (And, again, I think if yours are not deep that you will have great results at diminishing the ULL's with L2K - it just seems those of us with deeper lines were not able to get rid of them).
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:24 am      Reply with quote
No problem!Smile....My L2K system was shipped!! Can't wait to get it here although we are supposed to be in a deep freeze this week...not sure how well frozen product will work..ha ha....I ordered contacts and got them over the weekend, by the time I was able to get them out of my mailbox, they were frozen solid....luckily, no damage done

Female: 42...Fair/Dry...Brown Hair/Green Eyes...Using: Born Again MSM Cream...Country Divine Emu Serum...Juvederm...Botox...Retin-A .05%...Easy Eye Solutions...Started 2/9/12 with Skin Bio Skin Signals Cream and TTT, Spot treating with TriRed
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:50 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
No problem!Smile....My L2K system was shipped!! Can't wait to get it here although we are supposed to be in a deep freeze this week...not sure how well frozen product will work..ha ha....I ordered contacts and got them over the weekend, by the time I was able to get them out of my mailbox, they were frozen solid....luckily, no damage done

The perks of living at the North Pole!! Laughing
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:51 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:

Hey Bren...what timining, I just ordered my system and it was shipped yesterday. I can't wait to get it.
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:49 am      Reply with quote
Ha ha...the North Pole!!! I did actually run in to Santa at Walmart yesterday...Laughing
15 below with the wind chill today!! I know, all you girls are jealous Wink......

Allyssa!! No kidding?!? Mine was shipped out yesterday! We will be starting at the exact same time! ha ha.....that is too funny.....we were both just talking about starting this a month ago and here we are, really ARE starting at the same time!!
I have to say, Kandis has been a total gem...she really has gone above and beyond with me and I sincerely thank her from the bottom of my heart. Her commentary on my lips from my photo was dead on & very detailed, and she really knows what she is looking at...I have the utmost faith in this product and her & can't wait to start!!! We definitely need to keep each other up to date on the progress seeing we are going to be mucking through this together...ha ha...now, to keep that darn stuff from freezing in my mailbox!!!

allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:13 pm      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
Ha ha...the North Pole!!! I did actually run in to Santa at Walmart yesterday...Laughing
15 below with the wind chill today!! I know, all you girls are jealous Wink......

Allyssa!! No kidding?!? Mine was shipped out yesterday! We will be starting at the exact same time! ha ha.....that is too funny.....we were both just talking about starting this a month ago and here we are, really ARE starting at the same time!!
I have to say, Kandis has been a total gem...she really has gone above and beyond with me and I sincerely thank her from the bottom of my heart. Her commentary on my lips from my photo was dead on & very detailed, and she really knows what she is looking at...I have the utmost faith in this product and her & can't wait to start!!! We definitely need to keep each other up to date on the progress seeing we are going to be mucking through this together...ha ha...now, to keep that darn stuff from freezing in my mailbox!!!

I agree...Kandis was very easy to talk to and accommodating. It was a pleasure dealing with her. She is also very honest! She even noticed that the right side of my top lip was fuller than the left...I had no idea all of these years until she pointed it out and it is visible in the picture (I don't often take a close up shot of my lips Laughing )
I will definitely update my progress...good luck!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:15 am      Reply with quote
My lips are rather lopsided as well...I knew that before Kandis pointed that out to me though! ha ha...but we are hoping to get them a bit more symmetrical with the L2K...speaking of which, I just checked the USPS tracking and my package arrived in town which means L2K will be arriving on my doorstep this afternoon!....looks like I will be throwing my Chapstick's in the trash!!! (saying this as I slather my lips like crazy with my beloved Chapstick....ha ha)

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Started with the L2K last night and nearly done with my first full day of the system. Just as Kandis and I thought, I do believe I am going to be one of those early peelers...my lips already feel like they are going to start peeling soon which is pretty normal for a habitual, VERY long time Chappy user such as myself. But do love the feel of her products and I have not reached for the Chapstick at all!! ha ha.....to be continued....

Yoo HOO!!! ALLYSSA!!! Have you started the system yet??? Very Happy I'm not doing this alone!!!! ha ha ha

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
The peeling started this morning....bottom lip is peeling like mad. All is well though and I will muck through it. No pain or discomfort, just lizard skin! Laughing and wouldn't you know it I had a job interview today!!

allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Received my L2K yesterday and started last night. My lips have always peeled and continue to peel. It is so hard not to pick at them. I am excited to see some results...to soon to tell but I will report back. Kandis emailed me last night. She noticed that my system arrived and asked if I had any questions...now that's customer service!I am so glad that she is available and stands behind her product.
BTW my husband opened the package and saw how much I spent. It took me a while but I convinced him that this was worth the money Angel

Good luck Bren!Quick question for you...what routine are you doing during the day? right now I am using all three products during the day (lip cream, gold, and glaze)
It seems as if I will go through this system quickly?!
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
Well for now I am using the LC, the LG and NG then the NG 30 minutes later followed by the first 3 again 30 minutes later....I am about 1/4 to 1/2 of the way through my NG already and yes I can see where I am going to go through this fast. I will probably be placing an order for 2 NG's and 1 LG in the next week or so just to make sure I am not stuck without them at some point. The LC and the exfoliant will be used slowly as she said I don't need to exfoliate but once every 3 weeks or so and the cream you don't use a large amount.
But I will say finishing out my 4th day, my lips feel healthier already. I know they have a long way to go yet, but the coloring is even a bit better too. I think this is because I have already "shed" a layer!! Laughing But as of right now, my flakies are done.

Keep me posted though on things are going for you.....I can't believe I haven't used chapstick in 4 days!!! ha ha.....really, it hasn't been that hard to do...

catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:52 am      Reply with quote
For those of you just beginning L2K lipcare system, don't forget to do your morning and evening heat treatments. It only takes a couple of minutes, start to finish, and it makes a difference. Also, for that papery feeling, gently wiping your lips with a warm,wet micro-fiber cloth or with Kandis' exfoliator cream helps a lot (just not too often or for too long). Then immediately follow with your lip creams.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:01 am      Reply with quote
catballou wrote:
For those of you just beginning L2K lipcare system, don't forget to do your morning and evening heat treatments. It only takes a couple of minutes, start to finish, and it makes a difference. Also, for that papery feeling, gently wiping your lips with a warm,wet micro-fiber cloth or with Kandis' exfoliator cream helps a lot (just not too often or for too long). Then immediately follow with your lip creams.

The heat is my favorite part!! Unfortunately I can use it right now under Kandis' direction except for about 30 seconds at night...also can't exfoliate either but like once every 3 weeks or so.....can't wait til I can start heating normally again....

Will say this about the ULLE the LE and the face cream.....I have been using these 3 on specific areas of my face with superficial fine lines am and pm for the last almost 5 days...my forehead, my 11 area, and under my chin and eyes. I have noticed an improvement already in my forehead lines, under my chin and between my eyes. I don't have 11's at all, but I do have these super fine lines at the surface and a big indent that I have had for a long time....all those lines have softened quite a bit and that dent has evened out as well....I am pretty amazed and could barely see my dent last night. I have been doing so many other things to myself, but L2K is the only new thing I have introduced in the last week and improvements there have been since I started the L2K.....

rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:34 am      Reply with quote
bren21 wrote:
catballou wrote:

The heat is my favorite part!! Unfortunately I can use it right now under Kandis' direction except for about 30 seconds at night...also can't exfoliate either but like once every 3 weeks or so.....can't wait til I can start heating normally again....

Will say this about the ULLE the LE and the face cream.....I have been using these 3 on specific areas of my face with superficial fine lines am and pm for the last almost 5 days...my forehead, my 11 area, and under my chin and eyes. I have noticed an improvement already in my forehead lines, under my chin and between my eyes. I don't have 11's at all, but I do have these super fine lines at the surface and a big indent that I have had for a long time....all those lines have softened quite a bit and that dent has evened out as well....I am pretty amazed and could barely see my dent last night. I have been doing so many other things to myself, but L2K is the only new thing I have introduced in the last week and improvements there have been since I started the L2K.....

Bren, how are you using the ULLE and LE on your face? Do you use both together or at opposite ends of the day? Don't you find the LE sticky on the skin?
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:09 am      Reply with quote
I use the ULLE followed by the LE and then the face cream...also do the heat in between the LE and the face cream. I do both AM and PM and do find the LE sticky on the face, but I slap on a thinner layer in the AM (PM I put a nice coating on) and I put it on early AM so that by the time I am ready to go out, it's soaked in. But I am loving those alot....no lip line improvement yet, but those are much more resilient than the fine surface lines in the other areas.....

allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:01 am      Reply with quote
OMG....my lips were so dry this morning when I came to work. I know that I am not supposed to peel my lips but I did Crying or Very sad I peeled a layer of dry skin off and they actually feel better. Usually I would bleed when I did this, but not this time. I would have just exfoliated with a damp washcloth but I was at work! So far my favorite product is the LC because it soaks right in and it feels like it is "healing" my lips. The other products just coat the lip. Nothing major to report yet. I do miss my lip colors. I have always worn a nude lipstick or gloss and now I feel so bare! I will have to see major visible results to continue doing this system because it is time consuming and again I miss my lip color! Oh well...the price we pay for beauty!
catballou
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:53 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
no lip line improvement yet, but those are much more resilient than the fine surface lines in the other areas

I have lip lines, too. Some people think you only get them if you smoke, but I don't, and I think mine are mostly because I always drink from a straw. Anyway, they've softened a great deal in the 6 months that I've been using L2K, and that's partly due to the fact that my lips are fuller and therefore, expand the skin around them as well. I love the Ulle, and I use LE in certain areas of my face, but I find I can't use it around my eyes because it tends to melt with my body heat, and within an hour or so, my eyes will begin burning, so I just don't go there. May be just me. I've not heard anyone else say it burns their eyes.

I’m 60, never smoked, eat healthy, fitness center + hiking, lots of water and nutrients, size 4 jeans Smile, some lower facial sagging, but it’s improving with AALS, Clarisonic, Remergent, L2K, (including her new hand held devices), Ageless exercises, peels, OCM, etc. “This is my face; deal with it.” Annette Bening
allyssa
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Bren or anyone else using the system...did you get Time to Heal with your order or does it need to be purchased separately? I see that it needs to be used during the day but I don't have it. I have been using the gold and glaze.Thanks!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:27 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the info, bren!
hellcat
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
Just found this topic, a very nice website! I'm studying now, thanks a lot!~
bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:53 am      Reply with quote
The T2Heal is a separate purchase and doesn't come with the kit. I think it would be more handy as I do believe it's a combo of the LC/LG/NG all in one. But, I had emailed Kandis in regards to what I should use if I cannot use all of them at once every hour in between the NG...she said I should really try to use the LG and NG if anything. Working in health care and dealing with patients I have found it a bit hard to apply as the directions state and sometimes go a bit longer than I should between applications. Days off it's not a problem....I know it can be time consuming, but I am going to try my best to keep up with it because of the outcome of using this system and I really don't want those ULL's getting any worse than they are. Today is one week for me on the system and my lips are definitely softer, coloring is a bit better, I do believe the lines on my lips are a bit more filled out and I don't have that dry yet sticky feeling I always had when it was time to apply more Chappy....that in itself is awesome!!!

No all out peeling again as of yet...had a few small pieces here and there, but nothing like I had the 2nd day. Funny thing is, my top lip never peeled it has been all the bottom. NO PEELING THE SKIN OFF!!! Bad girl Allyssa!!Laughing I actually made it through my peeling day without touching it...was no easy task let me tell you cause I wanted to peel and bite those suckers like you wouldn't believe!!!!

That is encouraging Catballou about your ULL's....this is my main reason for getting L2K and of course, breaking that Chapstick * spam alert * which is not helping the ULL's at all. I have nice full lips to begin with and nice shape to them so I will be anxiously awaiting what the outcome will be. My ULL's aren't severe by any means and they are all quite superficial. From a normal distance, you wouldn't even know I had them....but I have 2 that could get quickly out of hand if I don't do something now. As Kassy has stated all along, it is easier to prevent than correct......Oh how true that is!
So I am on the system for the long haul! But I can't wait to start using heat again on the lips.... Laughing

Hey there Hellcat! (Love the name!) welcome aboard!!!

bren21
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 am      Reply with quote
Catballou.....how is the handheld going? I know you had said you got Kandis' handheld unit.....

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |