Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:23 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rileygirl,

I have been using a few dots directly above my lips (for about 2 weeks) and I don't have lines above my lips, but the area now looks more supple and youthful. I've been using a few drops on my smile lines...and I haven't noticed a change there...but the biggest improvement is around my eyes and my forehead. Wowza! This has really smoothed out the tiny smile lines around my eyes and my forehead is smooth, smooth. I love the texture of serum as it literally sinks in the second you apply it..and I also love the way it smells...it's slightly earthy..but healthy...I'm not explaining it well. Please let me know if you have any other questions. btw, I use only the tiniest bit and the pump bottle is perfect...you can pump the tiniest amount onto your finger w/o wasting this precious serum.
batwhirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:24 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
I would say that I used the 3-product system religiously for a year..but I really only applied a tiny amount in the morning and evening and the tubes lasted me a long time. I should add that I was never a chapstick user and my lips were not dry..I was just looking for the plump, moistness factor and these products most certainly delivered. I truly believe it is one of the best cosmetic investments of my life--p.s. I would never go the botox, collagen or surgery route..so this was a perfect solution for me.

Thanks hollywood...I've found I am not an every hour type so 2 or 3 times a day for a year should work just fine:-)
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:49 am      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Hi Rileygirl,

I have been using a few dots directly above my lips (for about 2 weeks) and I don't have lines above my lips, but the area now looks more supple and youthful. I've been using a few drops on my smile lines...and I haven't noticed a change there...but the biggest improvement is around my eyes and my forehead. Wowza! This has really smoothed out the tiny smile lines around my eyes and my forehead is smooth, smooth. I love the texture of serum as it literally sinks in the second you apply it..and I also love the way it smells...it's slightly earthy..but healthy...I'm not explaining it well. Please let me know if you have any other questions. btw, I use only the tiniest bit and the pump bottle is perfect...you can pump the tiniest amount onto your finger w/o wasting this precious serum.

Thanks so much, hollywood! I appreciate the help.
agbern
5% products discount

Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:24 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies! I am a newbie on the forum and have just waded through pretty much all the pages on L2K. A poster on the Q boards directed me to you and L2K. After checking out Kandis's site several times, I finally decided to take the plunge. I have been in contact with Kandis, who advised me that I would need to use the ultrasound or 3 in 1 in addition to the kit because my lines are prominent and have been around for quite a while. After reading the experiences regarding peeling by some of you, I'm getting a little scared. I'm really looking forward to getting started and thank all you beauties for your input.
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, she tried to upsell me too. I found it offputting. Fortunately, I read the threads here and found references to the devices she sells and the fact that they could be obtained for much less money elsewhere.

Her customer service is otherwise excellent.
agbern
5% products discount

Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:27 pm      Reply with quote
Hermosa - I guess I didn't read far enough about the devices. Actually, I had already placed my order before I read the forum. Fortunately, I had some money from Mr.Rebates in my Paypal account, so I didn't have to shell out as much. Did you purchase a device from another site?
Hermosa
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:02 pm      Reply with quote
No, I already bought an LED (eds has been an expensive hobby!) and most of the people who had results with L2K were using it before she introduced her new toys. But you never know -- they might be just what you need.
agbern
5% products discount

Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:56 am      Reply with quote
Hermosa - Thanks for the encouragement. I have tried so many things over the years, including injections, it's pretty clear that just topical application of products isn't going to work for me. I am hopeful that the addition of a device to add absorption will be more successful. Sorry, I obviously meant aid absorption.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
agbern wrote:
Hermosa - Thanks for the encouragement. I have tried so many things over the years, including injections, it's pretty clear that just topical application of products isn't going to work for me. I am hopeful that the addition of a device to add absorption will be more successful. Sorry, I obviously meant aid absorption.

What did you get, the ultrasound or the 3 in 1?
agbern
5% products discount

Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
I ordered the ultrasound. Is that a good thing? I don't really understand what the 3 in 1 does. It's all pretty overwhelming at this point. Hopefully, the ultrasound will have the desired results.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:26 pm      Reply with quote
The ultrasound is a good choice, in my opinion. It will help the products penetrate deeper. Please report if you have results with this. I have the upper lip lines that the L2K did not take care of. It worked great on my lips, but did not do a lot for my upper lip lines, but I did not use US with it.
agbern
5% products discount

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl, did you use the Face2Flaunt products for your upper lip lines? From what I've been reading they are really the ones for those lines. That is what I want mostly to address. Fuller lips would certainly be nice, of course. I would be happy for the lines to at least diminish.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, I used the ULLE and the LE on the lines above my lip, along with the whole L2K system for the lips.
agbern
5% products discount

Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:54 am      Reply with quote
Sorry it didn't work for you. Did it help at all? How long did you use before deciding it wasn't doing the job? My lines are quite pronounced, so I really don't expect miracles. All right, I DO! As I said, I would be happy with some improvement and possibly keeping them from getting worse.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:40 am      Reply with quote
agbern wrote:
Sorry it didn't work for you. Did it help at all? How long did you use before deciding it wasn't doing the job? My lines are quite pronounced, so I really don't expect miracles. All right, I DO! As I said, I would be happy with some improvement and possibly keeping them from getting worse.

I used it for 1 year, twice a day, every day before moving on to something else. It helped slightly with the upper lip lines. I have pronounced ones, as well. Maybe the US will be the key to helping get the products in deeper and it will make more of a difference for you. I definitely will keep my eyes on you and hope you will update monthly on your results!
agbern
5% products discount

Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:31 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, rileygirl, for all your replies. I, too, hope the US will help. You certainly did give it a good, long trial. Did you get any special guidance from Kandice since it wasn't working for you? Sorry for all the questions. I will post on my progress. You did say that you were happy with your lips, though, right? Do you still use any of the lip products? Guess that was 2 more questions! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:37 am      Reply with quote
Yes, I still use the lip products, and if I had given it more time, who knows with the lip lines, but I felt it was time to try other things. I will say that I have not found anything yet that works and mine may need professional help! Laughing Yes, Kandis is great to work with. She will help you through it all. Good luck!
agbern
5% products discount

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:35 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks again, rileygirl. I have already tried injections--a few years ago. It was not worth the pain and expense for the amount of time it lasted. P.S. It hurt like you-know-what!!! I will keep you posted. I expect my package from Kandis early next week.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:40 pm      Reply with quote
agbern wrote:
Thanks again, rileygirl. I have already tried injections--a few years ago. It was not worth the pain and expense for the amount of time it lasted. P.S. It hurt like you-know-what!!! I will keep you posted. I expect my package from Kandis early next week.

I tried them, as well, agbern. It was probably 3 years ago? Anyway, I was not impressed either. They nurse injected my lip line, as well as the vertical lines. I still had the verticals. She used Resty, so maybe something better has come along, but I thought it was a lot of pain/expense for nothing! If anyone ever finds anything topical that will fix these babies, they will be rich! Laughing
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:45 am      Reply with quote
This is such a long thread Exclamation Tried to skim the main points.

I gathered that some of you have seen the list of ingredients. Could you tell me if there were any parabens or carcinogens in there? Here is a short cut link I sometimes use to vet products: http://www.theorganicpharmacy.com/about_carcinogens.php
Hope it pastes properly.

What sunscreen are you using for lips? I guess this needed with all the peeling especially.

Btw I saw through this thread somewhere that people were using straws as an alternative to drinking straight from glasses/ cups. I did this too for a while but was then advised not to do this as a rule as it would cause lines to form around your mouth from habitually doing it. Any thoughts on this welcome as I would like to go back to using straws but don't want to precipitate lines..
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 pm      Reply with quote
Emailed L2K and Kandi emailed me back very quickly and confirmed to me no carcinogens and parabens in the ingredients! Very Happy It will take me a bit longer to get through the list, chem was not my major..
tessera
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
TTD wrote:
Btw I saw through this thread somewhere that people were using straws as an alternative to drinking straight from glasses/ cups. I did this too for a while but was then advised not to do this as a rule as it would cause lines to form around your mouth from habitually doing it. Any thoughts on this welcome as I would like to go back to using straws but don't want to precipitate lines..

Straws not only save your L2K product from washing away, they also help keep your teeth white if you're drinking soda, coffee or tea. It is possible to use straws without puckering your lips (and forming lines). Use a bendable straw. Hold the mouth end against the roof of your mouth with your tongue while you use your tongue to create the suction. Keep your lips relaxed and slightly parted.

HTH Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:10 am      Reply with quote
tessera: Thanks for the tip on straws Smile I will resurrect mine! Very Happy

Ordered the lip spa system, here we go..
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
Is there anyone in the UK or outside N America who has had to get polysporin ointment? If so could you tell me where you got it - poss a good website? I don't think it is sold in the UK.
kory82202
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:08 am      Reply with quote
After reading these posts I decided to buy the Lips 2 Kiss spa lipcare system. I can't wait to get it. The pictures on their website is amazing. I will get back to you in 2-3 months and tell you my results. I am so excited. Very Happy

Marisa
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:29 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |