Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
agbern
5% products discount

Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:14 am      Reply with quote
I'm back with my two-month report. The color and volume of my lips have definitely improved. I am seeing some softening of my lines also. I am doing the ultrasound, and it does seem to help. I am in frequent contact with Kandis, who is wonderfully supportive and helpful. I am very consistent with my treatments since I really want this to work. Kandis has new long-lasting colors, and she is working on a special mix for me. I will definitely be staying with this program.
TTD
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:33 pm      Reply with quote
Going ahead with the system w/out the polysporin as that can only be got with a script in the UK and no chemists recognise an equivalent so far. As Kandis predicted my lips are peeling. I was peeling before using the system too when I was using vit E and a lip balm w spf.
As I've only been using it for 3 days this won't be a review really.

Does anybody use a lip balm with spf for when they go outdoors? I just can't forgo that so I will have to cheat.

Don't care for the liquid gold container - it leaves the serum all round the rim after you have been removing the dipper. Guess I'll just have to make do for now..

I don't do the blow-dryer either. Hope that doesn't affect the outcome.

Glad I'm doing something healthy for my lips Razz
agbern
5% products discount

Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
TTD-I think the heat does make a difference. I find it very soothing, actually. I haven't had any peeling. I was not a lip balm person, so maybe I'll luck out.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
agbern wrote:
TTD-I think the heat does make a difference.

I agree. I think the heat does make a difference.
sister sweets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:11 pm      Reply with quote
A third for the blow drying step.
It's for a good reason.

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
I love this system! The am/pm heat treatment makes a huge difference...if I can't do both,at least the pm. I do not have pictures here, but I'm client/canada under 40 on Lips2kiss site.
agbern
5% products discount

Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I checked out your pics. You've made considerable progress. My lips have definitely improved, but I'm still struggling with the lines above and below. Just finished my 4th month and am looking forward to more improvement.
Canadagirl2

Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:56 am      Reply with quote
When those pics were taken I had two very light lines starting on my upper lip. I started smoking again, and in a year and a half they have spread from my upper lip to the bottom of my nose and are deep and pronounced Sad
I have both handhelds (U/S and 3 in 1)& ULLE,LE,Line smoother,but have not started any routine as of yet. Being 32, I never pictured wrinkle control being part of my daily routine. I will take "before" pictures and keep posting with any progress.

I have recently quit smoking AGAIN!!
agbern
5% products discount

Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:18 am      Reply with quote
Kudos to you for quitting smoking again. Hope it sticks this time. There are soooo many reasons not to smoke--I'm sure you are aware of all of them. Ironically, I only smoked for a relatively short time--about 3 years--and that was a very long time ago. I'm sure my lines have much more to do with my facial expressions and my tooth structure. I've been a "purser" for as long as I can remember. Those muscles are very well developed. At your age, I certainly wasn't worried about wrinkle treatment either.
Winter_Solstice_X
5% products discount

Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:08 am      Reply with quote
This thread is very very long, so I am not sure if this has come up. I am not sure if I should post my question here. Has anyone tried Lip Fushion? I have heard great things about it. It is expensive so I wanted to find out if anyone has used it and what were the results?
imaiyuan
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
$ 79.00? ? ? ? Perhaps my lips problem is more serious .
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:34 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone. Smile

What's the current experience with the L2K lip tint.. the penetratable lip colour? I'm interested to try it, to hear how you are getting on with it, any colour recommendations?

I still use L2K every day, love it.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hi everyone, I'm joining here and started Lip2Kiss about two weeks ago. I've have some major peeling going on but I knew it would happen. I've been addicted to lip balms the past few years, so bad that I could not even sleep at night unless I had something on. Anyway, hoping this cures my dehydrated lips and I can go longer w/out anything on my lips. Really liking it so far, my lips look better despite the peeling. Kandis has been so helpful too.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
Kandis is sweet. It's a great system. I'm glad you're using it. It will help.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:22 am      Reply with quote
I've just ordered my Lip2Kiss 3 days ago. Really impressed that Kandis e-mail me with questions about my lips and my goal. She really knows how to treat her customers.
I can not wait to receive the package.
I took pics of my lips...I'll keep you updated about my progress
Hope that works

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Kandis's customer service is unparalleled IMHO! btw, I'm really adoring the new Time2Shine lip glosses. I've been layering them for this wonderful glossy (but natural) effect. My fave combos are: Vegas Nights over Hollywood Legend, In the Limelight over Hollywood Legend, and Drama Queen over Red Carpet Diva. They come in lovely gold applicator tubes and feel dreamy on your lips.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:02 pm      Reply with quote
hollywood wrote:
Kandis's customer service is unparalleled IMHO! btw, I'm really adoring the new Time2Shine lip glosses. I've been layering them for this wonderful glossy (but natural) effect. My fave combos are: Vegas Nights over Hollywood Legend, In the Limelight over Hollywood Legend, and Drama Queen over Red Carpet Diva. They come in lovely gold applicator tubes and feel dreamy on your lips.

Hollywood, I was thinking of trying one of the lip glosses on my next order.
Do they give a good amount of color?
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Hi there,

The Las Vegas Time2Shine gives just a light amount of golden sheen that is beautiful worn over the other glosses..but the ones that I mentioned give a good amount of color--but sheer and natural and can definitely be worn alone or layered. I just seem to be loving the layering effect right now.
brierrose
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:54 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks hollywood, that helps a lot. The golden sheen sounds nice over the colors!
kikiw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for bren21's picture. It looks great after you use the system!
I'm thinking to try it now.
WhiteWolf
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:44 am      Reply with quote
Posting a quick update, my peeling has stopped and my lips look so much better. I really love this system! Smile Kandis is so wonderful and helpful too. I will definitely be placing more orders in the future of the colored glosses, etc.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using the Time2Shine in Drama Queen before I go to bed. I blow dry for about 60 seconds and then I apply a little more. It looks hot pink in the tube, but it gives an angelic shine and a nice little pink tint to the lips and you look lovely just before retiring. It just feels so good on your lips. I'm almost 55 and no lip wrinkles at all since using Kandis' system.
girlsaidwhat
5% products discount

Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a new L2K user, thanks to this forum (which is so bad for my bank account balance!). I started it a little over two weeks ago, and already I do see quite a difference in the vertical lines on my lips and their plumpness too. I'm excited about these changes! And I opted not to have a lip fat grafting procedure this past week because I've decided to wait and see the results of rejuvenating my lips with L2K. I do get restylane around the borders of my lips every six months or so, but am hoping I'll need less and less of that as time goes on and as my lips rejuvenate.

I always need to have something on my lips, so...the frequent application is no issue at all for me. I love how soft my lips have been feeling, and I love the way these products feel on my lips. I've also been super-impressed with the personal service I've received from Kandis, as well as her generosity. (I don't work for her or anything like that, I promise! I just really like this product and what it's doing for my lips.)

About a week and a half in, my DH said something along the lines of "wow, that new lip stuff is really working...your lips look like a 12 year old's!" While I loved his compliment, I wouldn't go as far as to say they look like a 12 year old's. ; ) But they definitely, definitely have improved!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
That's great, girlsaidwhat! Kandis is a very sweet lady and always willing to help everyone.
KimSue

Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:19 am      Reply with quote
Ok, new to all this but I have been reading the posts on Yeast infections, relief 4 it! I only joined to inform others who have been suffering as myself! Get some Kangen water, yes, h2o, google it and read about it, it's alkalized water, it's so strong if U ah have like Staph, it will kill it!I have been fighting this Lip crap for over 4 mo's. and I 4-got I had got some for my Husbands Skin Cancer, so I just dabed a bit on a cotton ball and put it on my lips and it finally stopped burning so! I promise, I have tried all kinds of stuff! Carmex;Blistex,Chapstix;Aberva;Vasaline;Ice;all thats out there,(BertsBees) I find sooths better than anything, but to no avail till I remembered I still had some of this WATER around, so look for it in your local area. I live in Oklahoma and 4 real have tried all I can think till this stuff, I even tried Tea Tree Oil, not diluted and I think I really burnt my lips! still dont know if it allergies or yeast, but this stuff does work and helps to releive! Good luck to all who have been suffering as me!
KimSue/Okie.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 4:23 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |