Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:46 am      Reply with quote
Blue, please keep me updated on if this changes things for you. I think it may. But would love to hear if it does or not.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
1:1 of LG/NG or LC/NG works better for me too. Mostly because I just can't remember to reapply every 20 min.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:52 am      Reply with quote
I drink constantly through the day which is why I'm reapplying. My increased plumpness has all been in my upper lip so I'm going to get straws and see if that would help the lower lip plump faster.

Kimberly
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I drink constantly through the day which is why I'm reapplying. My increased plumpness has all been in my upper lip so I'm going to get straws and see if that would help the lower lip plump faster.

Kimberly

I'm the opposite - My results have been more lower lip than upper.

p.s. I've got straws everywhere!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:

p.s. I've got straws everywhere!

Laughing Laughing Laughing I've just started using straws today Laughing Laughing Laughing

Anybody knows if the new lipglosses will allow us to use only them (when outside of house) or will we still have to apply LC/NG + lipgloss or LG/NG + lipgloss. I am so hoping the lipglosses will make things a bit simpler Pray (at least during the time I am at work).
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
The lip glosses are a treatment also. They are not as "effective" as the actual treatment products (LC, NG, LG) - but can be used as a replacements through the day. They do add some treatment benefits. But they should not be a long-term replacement completely of the treatment products (especially while in the rebuilding stage)

But as soon as you get home you should use the treatment products immediately, And if you use only the gloss excluisively without the day treatments also at some point you would have slowing or setback probably, at least at the beginning.

You can use the gloss with the treatments through the day. So do treatments before work, then gloss, gloss through the day. Treatments applied maybe at lunch after eating, then gloss, and gloss rest of the day.

Or do gloss only all day.

As soon as you get home, start treatments again. And do your night treatments.

Or thats my understanding anyway.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
We're having crappy weather but if it breaks a little I'll head out for straws.

Tamgirl, I got a picture of the Runway Goddess but darling daughter left her cord that connects to the pc at her Dad's and he's out of town. *sigh* We're going to pull a b&e tomorrow. You'll have to excuse the labradoodle who decided you needed her picture too.

Kimberly
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:11 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
The lip glosses are a treatment also.
You can use the gloss with the treatments through the day. So do treatments before work, then gloss, gloss through the day. Treatments applied maybe at lunch after eating, then gloss, and gloss rest of the day.

Or do gloss only all day.

As soon as you get home, start treatments again. And do your night treatments.

Oh, that's exactly what I was hoping for . I don't mind doing the regular routine when I'm at home (I think I did good 26-30 applications of the product today Shock), but when I'm at work I find it much easier to carry around and use one single thing.

I think I'm gonna love the lipglosses Wink.

R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:21 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, I have one more question Embarassed.

How important is it to do the nigh-time routine right before going to bed? Is it OK to do it a couple of hours before going to bed? And than just continue applying NG until you actually go to bed?

I prefer to do my night-time skin routine around 9;00 pm. Then I continue working, watching TV or reading and chatting on-line for another couple of hours. I do reaply NG regularly several times until I'm ready for bed. Is that OK?

Thanks, R. Smile

MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Oh, I have one more question Embarassed.

How important is it to do the nigh-time routine right before going to bed? Is it OK to do it a couple of hours before going to bed? And than just continue applying NG until you actually go to bed?

I prefer to do my night-time skin routine around 9;00 pm. Then I continue working, watching TV or reading and chatting on-line for another couple of hours. I do reaply NG regularly several times until I'm ready for bed. Is that OK?

Thanks, R. Smile

Rubby, from what I remember Kandis telling us in the instructions and e-mail she recently sent out, your night routine sounds like it fits in with the program perfectly. You don't have to do the treatment with blow-dry, etc., immediately before going to bed. As long as you keep applying product every 20-30 minutes, you should be fine.

BTW, you've done a lot better than me today. I think I put product on once today! I'm a bad, bad girl. Confused Hopefully my lips won't fall off!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hey you guys,

I wonder if we are ever going to see Kandis back on this forum again? It really makes me sad that she was subjected to attacks by people who don't even use the product. Crying or Very sad I always found it helpful when she would come on and answer questions - her exchanges with us and willingness to devote time here helping out are half the reason I bought her product.

Has anyone contacted her and asked her if she'll be back? I feel compelled to send her an e-mail and apologize to her for the nastiness that happened here at her expense, and I will ask if she plans on coming back. Will let you all know what she says.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:20 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl - I've sort of avoided the topic when I talked with her recently. I thought she was nice in that she never brought it up which made me feel more comfortable.

I don't disagree with the questioning, and I'm still borderline on long-term use. But in the end, hell, it's cheaper than LipFusion XL so why the hell not?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:05 am      Reply with quote
I have a quick question on reordering. I could have sworn that the letter that came with the system said that you could just purchase the LG,LC,NG in a package since you run out of them more than the exfoliant. However, I don't see such a package on the website. How are each of you purchasing your second set? I have plenty of exfoliant left but don't want to spend more buying each separately.

Also, those of you using the lipgloss (particularly Sexy Mamma), does this really add much color or is it pretty sheer? My lips are close to this color and I want to make sure it's worth it for me.

Thanks in advance!
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:19 am      Reply with quote
to reorder Tamgirl add each of the three items to the cart separately. (LG, NC, NG) then add your discount code to get the correct discount price. It figures it correctly then.

I did this, and it worked, however I thought shipping was free, unless you did Priority. But I never could find a discount/free ship option -so just picked priority at $4.05 or whatever it was, and that worked.

I tried adding the entire kit, then the code, and that did not work. The code was not recognized.

I bet that code was not supposed to be posted publicly Frodo. Confused

I think its a private code for previous customers. You may want to ask the Mod if you can remove it from your post.

I know you were trying to help.
But it may create a situation where others are using it to get discounted products, who are not previous customers. (not sure if the cart double checks ones email address)

Just a thought. I would hate the code to get abused and then no longer be available for those of us who are repeat buyers.

I also do not do my nighttime routine just before bed, I often do it a few hours before bed, that’s fine also I think.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I had problems with the code on ordering & I emailed Kandis & she went to a lot of trouble to sort it out for me.

If you email her she will sort it out for you.

Also on another note, I think it's probably better for Kandis not to post as it seems to inflame tempers. I find it better to email her & she always responds. That way she cannot be accused of promoting her product either then nobody gets stressed.

Personally I really like the way my lips feel now. My lips are soft, hydrated & my bottom lip is a bit plumper. I am skimping a bit on use @ the moment as I am awaiting my next delivery & don't want to run out before it gets here. I also ordered the f2f line eliminator. If it works as well as the L2K I will be a smooth faced, pouty mouthed babe in no time at all.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:46 pm      Reply with quote
You will love the F2F Lori. I've run out but I should have a new bottle this week. It seemed to work much faster than Kandis said so I'm anxious to see what another month brings.

kimberly
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Is anyone really bad about applying NG? I notice that WHEN I remember to use LG or LC, I'm off doing something else and forget to use NG. I wonder if that's slowly my progress ... basically applying only LG and LC several times a day.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
I 'think' it could slow the progress some Rjez. I tend to think, from my experience, that it's more important to use it more frequently versus slatheriing it on. I don't seem to need as much when I'm doing it more often, if that makes any sense at all. It seems like I use less when I'm applying more often. *sheesh* My brain is dead tonight.

Got straws today for Operation:Lower Lip Plump.
Edited to add that the days you've mentioned your lips look so good, were you using it more frequently? Maybe start noticing what you did differently the day before your lips looked fab.
kimberly
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Maybe start noticing what you did differently the day before your lips looked fab.
kimberly

Excellent advice. I think my stall the past 1.5 weeks is because I'm not using NG. I just don't have time to wait for the LG to sink in. I *will* try to be better!

I did notice that my lips were the best if I exfoliated the night before. Not just the exfoliation but when I do, I use plenty of LC/LG/NG in multiple layers.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez,
I don't think the LG has to absorb when you're applying it during the day. Maybe someone else can check that one as I don't know for sure. The LC just needs 15 seconds. Why don't you try that for a week and see what happens.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:10 pm      Reply with quote
yep - Just the 15 sec for the Cream. Then apply the Night glaze. And in 20 minutes apply it again.

The LG does not need to absorb, but you apply it, and in 20 minutes again apply either gold or glaze, then in 20 minutes again.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:30 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:

The LG does not need to absorb, but you apply it, and in 20 minutes again apply either gold or glaze, then in 20 minutes again.
It's late and all I can think of "God I'm a retard." Thanks for the help.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 8:59 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Tangal wrote:

It's late and all I can think of "God I'm a retard." Thanks for the help.

I'm not sure if she changed it in this thread, but on the directions sent with the kit it says to apply LG wait 30 - 60 seconds and apply NG during the day and alternate LC - > NG the next day. It is my understanding that we need to Quench/Hydrate to revitalize the underlying tissue so the layers of skin will push up.

Not sure though, maybe we should contact KANDIS on this.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:01 pm      Reply with quote
She said to alternate until you found what worked best for your lips.

kimberly
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I don't have a clue how to get my post edited to delete the code, but apparently someone has already reported it.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:25 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |