Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:34 am      Reply with quote
Rubby, I would still probably do as you suggesed if it was me. The Cream, Glaze, then just gloss the rest of the day. Until you get home.

Maybe doing it again at lunch possibly.

But essentually doing gloss only at work twice an hour.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:35 am      Reply with quote
She has some other "facial" products in the works Mermaid. Not sure how much I can say about it. But keep an eye out, you may be surprised. Smile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:50 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Rubby, I would still probably do as you suggesed if it was me. The Cream, Glaze, then just gloss the rest of the day. Until you get home.

OK, this makes things easier for me - a good base of LC-LG-NG in the morning at home and than just gloss throughout the day (until I get home and continue with the LC-LG-NG-NG-NG routine). Perfect!
To be honest - I don't wear gloss b/c I need colour (I actually find my Sexy Mama gloss to be very transparent with little colour in it), it's mostly b/c I want my routine to be simple. I have just one single thing and that's it. Also, this way I don't have to worry about taking LC, LG, & NG with me. I keep those at home, my gloss in my purse - and that's VERY clean and simple Wink !

Thanks Tangal for your help!
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:55 am      Reply with quote
I think thats perfect, and makes it easy for you also. Wink Keeps us posted on how it does in the longrun.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:32 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Tangal wrote:

OK, this makes things easier for me - a good base of LC-LG-NG in the morning at home and than just gloss throughout the day (until I get home and continue with the LC-LG-NG-NG-NG routine). Perfect!
To be honest - I don't wear gloss b/c I need colour (I actually find my Sexy Mama gloss to be very transparent with little colour in it), it's mostly b/c I want my routine to be simple. I have just one single thing and that's it. Also, this way I don't have to worry about taking LC, LG, & NG with me. I keep those at home, my gloss in my purse - and that's VERY clean and simple Wink !

Thanks Tangal for your help!
R. Smile

What's LC-LG-NG-NG-NG? Looks like a chemical string of some sort?
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
well if you look about two to three pages back it is explained. The QUICK START Guide I postsed covers it.

Its just shorthand for product application order. Just another option.

LC-LG-NG-NG-NG is Lip Cream (wait 15 sec) Liquid Gold (wait 15 Sec) Night Glaze - wait 20/30 minutes, Night Glaze wait 20/30 minutes, Night Glaze wait 20/30 min and start over.

It is also covered in the detailed instructions that come with the product. Smile
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Its on a post I made here - Look at the Quick Start Guide.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=700

Though if you don't have the products and the original instructions it may still be Greek to you. Smile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Cherisse wrote:

What's LC-LG-NG-NG-NG? Looks like a chemical string of some sort?

Laughing Laughing Laughing
That's the order in which you apply different components of the L2K System
Lip Cream (LC) - Liquid Gold (LG) - Night Glaze (NG).

HTH.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Its on a post I made here - Look at the Quick Start Guide.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=18021&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=700

Though if you don't have the products and the original instructions it may still be Greek to you. Smile

No wonder! Nope, I don't have this product. I have extra-super-sensitive lips, and am afraid to put anything on them. The product name sounds good though.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:56 am      Reply with quote
Boy Tangal - you ARE fast Shock !
Laughing

Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
just happeaned to see it. I am working today on my PC, and have a bunch of windows open, and happeaned to refersh just after she posted. LOL
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 2:32 pm      Reply with quote
Hi again

Sorry it took me awhile to answer. I am on my fourth week of the program. I am going to try to exfoliate every day.

Have any of you found a way of getting a good blue red color from Kandis' selection of colors? I love the health of my lips but there is a part of me that misses the colors from regular lipsticks. I would appreciate any comments on this. Also, for those of you who use the penetrable color, how many coats do you put on and do you do it with a sponge, your finger, q-tip?

Linda

Linda
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 02, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Linda,

For me it's really not that hard since I never wear lip color, maybe a little gloss here and there, but nothing major that alters or enhances my lip color dramatically.

From my understanding though, with Kandis' lip system, your lips will eventually get more color naturally too which is a definite bonus.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:49 am      Reply with quote
Linda - Kandis is coming out with other "new" colors. One of the Penitratable lip colors is a Blue Red. Supoosed to be out in March.

Email Kandis for specifics on it.

The penitartable color has a "Does Foot" applicater like the Liquid Gold treatment.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 9:29 am      Reply with quote
linda123 wrote:
I am going to try to exfoliate every day.

I exfoliate 2 x day, and have lately started using a stronger mechanical exfoliator ( Shock scrub Shock ). This seems to help keep the dry and scaly skin in check. I feel that I get a lot more hydration and rejuvenation going on if the dry and scaly flakes are out of the way.

Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Just wanted to add. I just received my order of the Sexy Mama and Drama Queen Glosses. I was unsure how these would work, as I am very warm toned, have dyed my hair medium red with copper tones, and have a sunless tan so my skin is medium dark warm toned. (hazel eyes)

I cannot ware cool tones, and mauves and purples and cool pinks don’t work for me.
I can do warm browns, warm pinks, even some pinky apricots. But not orangey stuff.

The Sexy Mama Is a Your Lips But Better Color, on me.

To me. It looks sort of rose/mauve on the swatch and on the applicator. But on the lips looks fantastic. A light/medium sheer rose color, but neither cool nor warm on. Looks terrific! Love it. Wink Not a dark color, though a few coats build color, but definitely adds color, so lips are not pale.

Looks nice and natural, not made up. But still "finished"

Drama Queen is really basically clear with some pearl essence added, pretty but not a lot of color. Looks nice over Sexy Mama!

Love the way the glosses feel, will be glad when more colors are added.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I really need to order the Sexy Mama. I'm due for more glaze so I'll do them at the same time. Anyone have the glaze for the other lip colors?

kimberly
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
My kit came today, and sexy mama is really YLBB. I´m on the cool side, but it sounds as this is an allround colour.

On a different note, I´m already peeling! Were my lips in that bad condition, or could this be a coincidence? I figure it´s far too early, as I´ve only used it for half a day. Embarassed
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:

The Sexy Mama Is a Your Lips But Better Color, on me.
Looks nice and natural, not made up. But still "finished"

Yes, that's how I feel about SM. I apply only one coat - so it's very natural and to me it feels like wearing no make up at all - which is what I want, as I am not big on lipsticks anyway.

Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 5:34 pm      Reply with quote
I'm probably the only one, but I get confused with the LC, LG, NG. So I have taken it upon myself to rename my products: C, G and Z. Confused
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I'm probably the only one, but I get confused with the LC, LG, NG. So I have taken it upon myself to rename my products: C, G and Z. Confused

Frodo, "Z"? Does it represent glaZe?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 03, 2007 6:53 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Frodo wrote:

Frodo, "Z"? Does it represent glaZe?

yes

C - Cream
G - Gold
Z- Glaze
mommydearest
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:20 am      Reply with quote
I have a problem keeping up with the every 30 minutes thing during the day. Are you guys doing that? I have been using it for a week now and I really peeled but I also had a terrible cold and was getting dry anyway. I caved in tonight with some lipstick but been good otherwise. I really need color or I can look kind of sallow so this is hard. Even Sexy Mamma is not bright enough and I am not ready for her colors yet. I was wondering about Benetint? I love the way this looks on me and it is just a stain. Do you think it would be ok?

Btw, I got a sample of her Face 2 Flaunt and I love it. It has Matrixyl in it. Not sure how it compares to Candessence. Anyone have an opinion?
sark
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:54 am      Reply with quote
can anyone who has either (or both!) of the glosses post some pics to get a sense of the colors? scala - i think you said you ordered both, right? hmmm, i just read through this whole post (over a few days though, man it is long!), and am quite curious to try. but, since i have a friend's wedding coming up in a couple of months, and can't be all peely for that, i think i'll stick with the cheaper option of carekate's products for now, see how those work, and then reevaluate post-wedding Smile
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:03 am      Reply with quote
I will later today if noone does first. But the L2K site has color swatchs on the site.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:09 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |