Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 5:06 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:
Tangal wrote:
rubby wrote:
None of my family members are asking any questions anymore Rolling Eyes.

That made me laugh. Smile

Me too! Its as if they've come to fully accept her "issues"!

Well, I live with my husband, my 10-year old daughter and, currently, with my 67-year old mom.
I do regular PSF pumpkin peels (brown-ish, nice-smelling mask), green clay masks, I walk around with a container full of L2K tubes and applicators, I'm playing with my BQ almost every night . . . . Not to mention my DIY potions I mix every so often.
All this stuff is kinda hard to hide when you have a full house Laughing . I'm tellin'ya - they don't ask any questions anymore Wink . I think they have finally reached the point when nothing I do is surprising or strange. And I love them for it Very Happy.

Rubby, you're so darned cute!

I guess it would be hard to hide all your beauty wizardry with a full house like that! Sounds like you have a great crew of lovely, understanding folks that you live with.

Now I, on the other hand, am often the target of questioning looks from my 2 cats. The first time I put on a Dead Sea mask (black mud) I practically scared them right out of their fur. One time recently, my big cat came in to the bathroom as I was sitting down blowdrying my lips. She just looked at me, turned her head and walked away. I'm pretty sure I saw her curl her lip at me. Neutral
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
kittikin wrote:
Lucia said: (Even someone at work asked if I'd 'done something different' When I asked what they meant she said - 'Well you look really rested and glowy'! :O)

What a great compliment!

I'm still waiting to peel, though (only been 4 days; I know, I know). But the lines under my lips (which were MUCH worse than any above my lips) are really softening and starting to fade away. I'm going to keep using the F2F all over my face and see how that progresses.

It's been 1 week for me and I can see that my lips are more moisturized!! I hope Lips2Kiss will become my HG!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:40 pm      Reply with quote
My dog also seen me with a green face mask on before. He didn't panic though! He looked scared but still came to me! I was laughing my butt off! His face expression looked so cute! Very Happy
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:33 am      Reply with quote
I was wondering who is using this system to try and remove lines around the lips? I have been using it for nearly 2 months now but not really seeing a difference yet. Been using the Line Eliminator around my mouth as well but seems to be breaking me out in little pimples... Maybe using it too often (3 - 4 times a day)

Will keep using for another few months to see how it goes...
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:00 am      Reply with quote
The Line Eliminator should only be used twice a day. 3-4 times is not going to give better results, and wastes product.

In manufacterer studies on one of the main active ingrediants in the LE, it was only used/recomended for use twice a day.
After 30-60 days is when results are usually seen. (based on the one active ingrediant I know is in the product, can't comment on any others)

But lines above the lip are hardest to treat, and can certainly take longer. They are a very difficult area to treat. It may take months to see a change there depending on severity. Do make sure you are exfoliating that area regularly as well.
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Tangal, will only use twice daily from now on - just NEED to see some results soon... Sad
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:29 am      Reply with quote
Scottishjuls wrote:
Been using the Line Eliminator around my mouth as well but seems to be breaking me out in little pimples...

i was having trouble with breakouts trying to use it on my forehead and Kandis recommended applying it with the lip cream underneath. i don't seem to breakout around my mouth whilst using the LE with the cream under it and it is an area i *can* breakout. perhaps that's the secret -- make sure you buffer it with the lip cream first.
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:50 am      Reply with quote
Scottishjuls wrote:
I was wondering who is using this system to try and remove lines around the lips? I have been using it for nearly 2 months now but not really seeing a difference yet. Been using the Line Eliminator around my mouth as well but seems to be breaking me out in little pimples... Maybe using it too often (3 - 4 times a day)

Will keep using for another few months to see how it goes...

I am Scottishjuls! And unfortunately like you have not seen any results yet on my lip border lines. I'm supposed to add the LE into my routine (directly on the lip border) but haven't so far for a couple of reasons. First, I've been home ill with the stomach flu for 4 days now and second, I read somewhere that it has to be in an airtight container to remain effective. Since I only have the sample, I'm trying to find something to put it in but haven't yet. hmm

I can tell you that Kandis told me these lines definitely take the longest to get rid of. I, like you, can not get rid of them soon enough. I'm sick of my lip gloss bleeding into them and going everywhere. She said if you think about it though, 6-8 months of repair time is really nothing when compared to the YEARS of damage we've done to them. That kept me motivated to give it longer so we'll see. I don't even know what month I'm on anymore (I think 3?). I started the same week as Kimberly so hopefully she'll enlighten me.

Oh, I almost forgot. Kandis also asked me to start the blow dry treatment 2x per day when possible just to give my lips an extra boost. I know she says it's not necessary but for these lines it might be helpful, so worth a shot. Please keep me posted and I will you since we are in the same boat on this!
Scottishjuls
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:58 am      Reply with quote
Hi Tamgirl hoped you would reply as I knew you were after same results as me... Have started doing the hairdryer bit am too - I know this will take time and I said at the beginning I would be patient but when I read all the good results other people are having it does kind of get me down - ah well I will keep going and hope for a result eventually...

Hope you are feeling better soon...... summer is just around the corner ! Laughing
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:21 am      Reply with quote
The interesting thing is that the only area I think I see improvements (at this point) - are the lines on my upper lip.
I've been on the system for 5 weeks now and I've had major problems with dry, peeling and cracking lips for good 2 weeks (3rd & 4th week mostly). This was mainly due to my using too much gloss and too little LC/LG/NG too early in the process + too much exfoliation (i was exfoliating 2 x day). Also, my lips were in bad shape to start with.
Anyway, with a lot of help from K, my lips are now much better. I still go through phases of significant dryness and a lot of peeling, but at least my lips aren't cracking.

The lines above my upper lip, however, are definitely softening. They are still there, and it will take months to get rid of them, but I can see a fair amount of improvement already. The interesting thing is that I use F2F LE both on my upper lip and around my eyes and I was just telling Kandis how I don't really see any improvement in my eye-area. I suggested that it is perhaps the combination of all the L2K components that is making my lip lines respond better than my eye lines (I only use F2F LE around my eyes). So, perhaps we should all use LC around our eyes as a primer for F2F LE. What do you guys think Think ?

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
Tam,
I'm still working on the lines. Been in a holding pattern for a few weeks. Nonetheless, the lines at the border are much improved. Shorter in length, less deep. One I can barely see and the two that were the deepest are getting better. The lines above the lip are also improving. Again, I seem to have one that is more stubborn but I'm hopeful that it too will respond.

And yes, I 'think' we're going on our third month, next week maybe??? I decided to start using the LE on the border of the lip where I've got the tatoos. I think the tatooing is making this somewhat more difficult for me.

kimberly
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart,

Can you tell us a little more about how the L2K is affecting your permanent lip makeup? I have noticed that my tattoo color seems to be brighter and more consistent than before I was using L2K.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Kittikin,
I only had the borders to my lip tatooed. In my case, as my lip color got pinker the tatooting seem to dull somewhat. I am either going to have to live with it or redo the entire lip. I'll be anxious to hear of your experience. I do know that Kandis told me when I asked about it that the permanent make up can be dehydrating to the lip tissues. Please keep us informed or feel free to PM me with your progress to help me decide what to do.

kimberly
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
OMG did you guys get the latest e-mail from Kandis? Shock That woman is a saint! It is so like her to try to help us out, God love her!
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:34 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
The interesting thing is that I use F2F LE both on my upper lip and around my eyes and I was just telling Kandis how I don't really see any improvement in my eye-area. I suggested that it is perhaps the combination of all the L2K components that is making my lip lines respond better than my eye lines (I only use F2F LE around my eyes). So, perhaps we should all use LC around our eyes as a primer for F2F LE. What do you guys think Think ?

i would definitely give this a shot! in fact, i'm going to do it right now. bonsoir!
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
OMG did you guys get the latest e-mail from Kandis? Shock That woman is a saint! It is so like her to try to help us out, God love her!

I agree with you. Kandis is a saint. Very Happy
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
wow I just got the email promo...wow is all I can say...great deal!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
Amazing.

kimberly
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Feb 21, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Can you believe the discount?! Awesome!

BluesHeart: This is just me, but I would never never never do lip tattoo again. I've never been happy with mine and it hurt like almighty ####!!!

Kandis had emailed me asking if I was doing o.k., had any questions, etc. I wrote her that I noticed improvement in the color and texture of my lips (after 4 days) and she said that the color would become more vibrant as my lips heal. So, keep using the system and maybe you won't need to redo your liner.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:46 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:

I don't know why, but I always get Kendis' e-mails with 2-3 days delay. I think it's a glitch with my Yahoo account Mad . Can someone please Pray PM me with a copy of K's e-mail (I am dying to learn about the discount Embarassed ).
Thanks, R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:19 am      Reply with quote
Rubby, I will PM you a copy. I don't think it should be posted here on the site, as it incluides a special promo code for current customers only.
rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:54 am      Reply with quote
Woohoo! what a great offer. I ordered mine already!
Ricky
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:40 am      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Rubby, I will PM you a copy. I don't think it should be posted here on the site, as it incluides a special promo code for current customers only.

PM is great! I agree that these things should not be posted here. Thx! R. Smile

ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:42 am      Reply with quote
Okay girls, I need a little support. My lips are great with the system, but they're starting to peel and get dry patches every other day or so and I hate it! How long does the peeling go? I know it's all individually based, but this is getting so annoying when I put on the NG and I can feel my finger run through the scaley dry skin patches that are above my lips..and exfoliating doesn't really get them off because they're still adhered to my lips so I have a tendency to pick at them Mad

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:00 am      Reply with quote
ariesxtreme wrote:
...and exfoliating doesn't really get them off because they're still adhered to my lips so I have a tendency to pick at them Mad

Shame on you NO PICKING!!! Shame on you
(and call Kandis)
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |