Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
I just started peeling again, myself. It seems to come and go in spurts but I know it's all part of the process. I my L2K!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 8:13 am      Reply with quote
My Latest Pictures:
They are 30 Day, 65 day, 90 Day, 120 day

Before:

I was peeling about once a week. This month I have not peeled any. Pictures are not much different then 90 day, but I have noticed lips have more rosiness, and are a bit puffier from the side, especially the lower lip, which sticks out more.

Lips also say moist longer.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 9:21 am      Reply with quote
They look very pretty TG. Nice to see you posting.

k
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 10:03 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Blue. Smile
lunarmm
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 10:30 am      Reply with quote
And look at the difference in the lines around your lips! Fabulous!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 01, 2007 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
Like Scally, I love L2K. Nothing else like it.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:02 am      Reply with quote
Okay, here's my 150 day updated comparison pic. Order goes as follows: before, 40 days, 90 days and today at just over 150 days. I'm really pleased with how my lips are conditioned and am going to get sili 1000 put in them on Monday (first round) to try to add more volume. I think doing this prior to them being in shape would've been a bad idea but now that they are feeling and looking the best ever, I feel it's a good time. I want to fix the little scar tissue (on top right side in photo and balance out the tissue).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
Amazing progress scalawaggirl! This is definitely a time commitment process but IMO worth the time and money. My lips feel the best they ever have and I am only 21 days into the process. I am going to take my first picture today. Unfortunately I don't have a before (when I started the system I had two significant health issues to deal with in our home.) I will post the picture after I take it!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 6:27 am      Reply with quote
I absolutely agree, Barbara. It is a time committment but nothing else out there (I am a product HO so have tried just about everything) really heals the tissue. I could stop using the system right now and my lips would stay looking good...of course, I could dehydrate them again by using the old products so I still will always use L2K for how wonderfully healthy it makes my lips. BTW, I do wear lipstick now when I'm in meetings but when I get back home or to the hotel, it's right back to my L2K! Oh, and it's so interesting how I notice the drying effect of other products (though I only wear hydrating lippies now). I did test out the Lauren Hutton balm in my face disk and while it would be okay in a pinch, after awhile, it dried me out. It's just not like what happens when my L2K absorbs and I need to put some more on (I am not applying every 20 minutes any longer but do when I it has absorbed). Makes sense that the need to apply lessens over time the more your lips become hydrated. I can promise you your lips will be far, far happier come 5 months of using the system as recommended.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:19 am      Reply with quote
I thought I would show you my 2 week progress!

scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:20 am      Reply with quote
Wow! A definite difference!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:27 am      Reply with quote
rileygirl,

I would say you and I have about the same change and I am 21 days. As I said, my lips feel better which is a nice change in itself. I would love to have a deeper color and the plumpness is an added bonus but not a definite requirement for me. (My pouting days are gone, now I want health and quality!!)

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 7:48 am      Reply with quote
Dang Riley! That is something at two weeks. Looking good girl!

Just wanted to add, I have recently started using the ULLE and LE on lips also twice a day, per K's recent email. (started AFTER the above photos) And I have noticed more color and plumping with that. I like the results on top of my L2K results.

So for those who have those products in your arsenal, something you may want to consider.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 10:40 am      Reply with quote
Wow Riley. To borrow a phrase from Rubby, you've had a lip explosion. They look wonderful! Great news Barbara on your lips as well.

TG, I got my ULLE set today and I'm going to try option 1 tonight. Which of the three options are you using at night?

Scally, the color in your lips is beautiful But watching your LH video shows even more I think. Which lippies are you finding the most moisturizing? Between JH and Lipstick Queen, I choose the LQ.

Don't forget to let me know how it goes Monday. I'll be on pins and needles. LOL

kimberly
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 11:33 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:

Scally, the color in your lips is beautiful But watching your LH video shows even more I think. Which lippies are you finding the most moisturizing? Between JH and Lipstick Queen, I choose the LQ.

Don't forget to let me know how it goes Monday. I'll be on pins and needles. LOL

kimberly

I've been using the LE on my lips and it's plumping, as well. I misplaced my ULLE somewhere so gotta track it down.

BH, I'll let you know first thing how it goes! Oh, and I haven't tried the Lipstick Queen yet but the JH is pretty moisturizing (I always use something underneath, though, as I'm now paranoid of drying my lips out).

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 11:58 am      Reply with quote
I do option #3 - LC + ULLE blended then LG + LE blended then Heat + NG
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 05, 2007 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I am thrilled at just 2 weeks. Can't wait for 2 months! Everyone elses lips look really good, I hope mine can compare with all of you once I put in my time! Very Happy
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 2:44 am      Reply with quote
Fabulous progress everyone!!!
Riley, your picks are only 2 weeks apart?? Shock Your lips look amazing.

I have to take a new pick of my lips (haven't taken one in weeks), and finally get my act together and post my progress here so you ladies can tell me what you think.

I'll be ordering LE and ULLE (I won't go for the whole package as I doubt I'd use the facial stuff - my skin is soooo acne prone I'd be afraid to use it), so we'll see what's that gonna do for me.

I promise, I'll post my picks at some point Wink .

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 5:15 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, and yes Rubby, only been on the program for 2 weeks! (I wish diminishing my wrinkles would progress at such a fast pace!)
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
I tried option 1, using the ULLE/LC, LG, NG and I'm amazed at the increased color overnight. Very nice.

kimberly
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 9:41 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
I'll be ordering LE and ULLE (I won't go for the whole package as I doubt I'd use the facial stuff - my skin is soooo acne prone I'd be afraid to use it), so we'll see what's that gonna do for me. ...

I want to order the LE and ULLE too! I really want the entire facial products package, but like Rubby I'm concerned the facial cream will break me out ... does anyone know what the ingredients are and if any of them are not recommended for oily skin that breaks out easily? TIA! Very Happy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun May 06, 2007 11:47 am      Reply with quote
Hi MG,
All I know is that it was formulated for sensitive skin. Have you emailed Kandis? Do you think you can wear the primer? My skin isn't senstive or oily at all.

kimberly
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 9:43 am      Reply with quote
Kandis may want to throttle me after this post but when my order arrived Saturday she'd included something she wanted me to try. Colored lip glaze. It's a pale pink/plummy color and the consistency is somewhat thicker but it's kind of nice to have a hint of color when I'm just using the glaze. I emailed to see if she's going to do anything with it but I've not heard back yet.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 11:04 am      Reply with quote
she mentioned that product to me briefly in an email Blue. Though I have not tryed it myself. Glad you mentioned it. Sounds very intersting. Wink
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 07, 2007 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
rubby wrote:
I'll be ordering LE and ULLE (I won't go for the whole package as I doubt I'd use the facial stuff - my skin is soooo acne prone I'd be afraid to use it), so we'll see what's that gonna do for me. ...

I want to order the LE and ULLE too! I really want the entire facial products package, but like Rubby I'm concerned the facial cream will break me out ... does anyone know what the ingredients are and if any of them are not recommended for oily skin that breaks out easily? TIA! Very Happy

Mermaid,
I finally e-mailed Kandis for advice on this. I asked about the ingredients, so that may help us figure out if those two products are "safe" or not.
I'll let you know what Kandis says.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:13 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |