Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:57 pm      Reply with quote
Love your pics, Cesce! You look like you had a total makeover! I love your hair also. Very classy! Great results with BQ and Lips2Kiss! Smile
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:01 pm      Reply with quote
Scala and Tangal, your results are really pretty darn good. I have to admit it was your pics that made me decide to give it a couple more months. Thank you! Also ta for the kind comments.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:08 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, everyone looks so great! Big changes in so short a time. My first package was mailed out today and I can't wait to get started.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:45 pm      Reply with quote
Purple Jewels wrote:

Wow, nice results! Smile Do you use only the
Lipstokiss system? or are you going to
make me read thru all 43 pages.... Shock

No need to read all 43 pages. The answer is YES! I've been a religious user of the products since I decided to give the system a go and I am experiencing the same results as Tangal explained (more puff factor all of a sudden, lines expanding, etc.)!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
Cesce wrote:
Scala and Tangal, your results are really pretty darn good. I have to admit it was your pics that made me decide to give it a couple more months. Thank you! Also ta for the kind comments.

Cesce, your pic is absolutely lovely! I have to agree that you see definite changes in your lips and I'm really pleased for you that you stuck it out. Smile It does take some time but when we compare how long it took to get them in the state they WERE in, well, it's a drop in the bucket!

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal, excellent write up on your changes. I am experiencing the exact same thing.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:11 pm      Reply with quote
I don't want to read all 43 pages..... how long did it take to see results???

Do you have to keep using the product to keep the results?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:43 am      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:
I don't want to read all 43 pages..... how long did it take to see results???

Do you have to keep using the product to keep the results?

I would recommend that you read some of the thread so you get an understanding of how the products work and our experience with them. If you will at least go one page back, you can see comparison pictures and there are also many posted on the Lips2Kiss web site. It is a commitment to rejuvinate your lips so full results are expected around the 5 month mark. I personally intend to continue using the products as they give me hydration and health like nothing I've ever used.

I also exercise to keep a good figure. If I stop doing that or taking my supplements, I can expect to lose some of my results. My estimate is that it is the same with this system or anything else you do to self improve. However, I do intend to go back to using my own lipsticks at some point when I go out and back to L2K for normal wear. Make sense? I will only be using very hydrating lipsticks in the future, though, no matte ones for me ever again as I love the no-line look I am beginning to achieve.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
Scala and Tangal,

I noticed that both of you have been using the system for quite a while now and are having great results! Great photos! Thanks for the inspiration! Just curious, have either of you reached the 4-month mark as yet? I have just reached the 7-week mark and am noticing some positive changes. I really started the system to hopefully eliminate the lines above my lips, as well as to plump up my lips. What I am noticing is that the area (the skin) above my lips is becoming more plump. I am gathering that by the this happening -- eventually those lines will fill in? I am using the F2F above my lips and on other lines and am seeing those lines lessen some. I especially notice it when I keep my fluid intake up. Sometimes when I don't though, the results don't seem as good. Crying or Very sad Is this what you are both experiencing? Is it because I am still early in the rejuvenation process? Also, my digital camera is acting up right now so I don't have photos (only old ones with me smiling). I plan to get it fixed at some point soon. When I do -- how do I get the photos cropped the way you do? Do you take the pics yourselves? I really want to be able to track my progress in photos. Sorry for all the questions Question Thanks for your response back! Take care, Aprile
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 8:00 am      Reply with quote
I have used the system for 65 days so far. So just over two months.
I donot use the F2F above my lips, only the L2K products, and copper, AHA/BHA and Vit C. (Which has been the products I have normally been useing for the past three years)

You can save your images on you computer and crop them to the area you want, and save that cropped image. Almost any photo editing program will allow you to "crop" incluiding Microsoft Paint which come standard with Windows systems.

Most Digital Cameras also come with some software that alllows you to crop your images.

I take my photos myself and crop them. I take about 8 bad ones to get one clear good one. LOL
thatgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 2:56 pm      Reply with quote
I'm a little confused. I read about the product online... but have a couple of other questions?

How long does one set last you.... how often do you have to purchase the product?

How is it applied... how often do you use it? Can you not use other lip color products/brands etc when using this item?
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:27 pm      Reply with quote
How long does one set last you.... how often do you have to purchase the product?

Approximately 4 to 6 weeks during the lip rejuvenation process. After that point you would apply product less often, so it can last longer.
Though I do go through my Night Glaze in 3 weeks not 4. So I re-buy a second one every other order. So realistically plan to use one kit a month for 3 to 6 months or so. And possibly a few extra products thrown in here and there, depending on your particular usage style. (an extra glaze or cream, or some gloss or color)

How is it applied... how often do you use it?

Its applied all through the day, like lip gloss, roughly every 20-30 minutes during the rejuvenation process, rotating the products. Though depending on your situation you will stagger some products instead of others, using some more or less.

For me I do:

Lip Cream - wait 15 Seconds
Liquid Gold - wait 15 seconds
Night Glaze - wait 20/30 minutes
Then start over.

Once a day, usually at night you apply all three products with a blow dry step of 90 seconds. All this is covered in detail in your instructional sheets that come with the product.

Can you not use other lip color products/brands etc when using this item?

Not during the rejuvenation process, though you can add them in occasionally after your lips repair to the level your desire. Some people do use commercial lip color products, but this will slow, and can hamper results.

Using other brand products daily after complete repair can cause regression, so you would alter other products with the L2K colors. This is your maintance level, where you use the L2K products every night, with some use during the day. (lip colors)

Or use the L2K products only to maintain your results, and not cause more "damage". Depending on your situation and lip condition.

Its just like your facial treatment activities. Once you stop using them, skin will in time regress back to your pre-treatment levels. But you do have a maintance mode, where your product usage can be adjusted down per your needs.
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
do any of the products you use during the day (not the glosses, just the standard stuff) have any shine to them at all? I think I'd be ok not wearing gloss if the products were at least a teny bit glossy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:37 pm      Reply with quote
waffle wrote:
do any of the products you use during the day (not the glosses, just the standard stuff) have any shine to them at all? I think I'd be ok not wearing gloss if the products were at least a teny bit glossy.

the glaze is glossy (that's the one you apply the most).
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
All have some shine, except the cream. But after applying the cream you top off with either the Night Glaze or the Liquid Gold - both of which are shiny. The Glaze is the shiniest.

You can also use the glosses daily durning the treatment phase for color and shine.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:39 pm      Reply with quote
duplicate
waffle
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 pm      Reply with quote
All right, I'm ordering it when my tax refund comes in. I'll make sure and take pictures of my horrfying lips first so we can get good comparisons going. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix me, since I'm only 25, but I have some wickedly messed up lips so who knows. If Kandis can fix them I will run naked through the streets singing her praises.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
waffle wrote:
All right, I'm ordering it when my tax refund comes in. I'll make sure and take pictures of my horrfying lips first so we can get good comparisons going. Hopefully it won't take too long to fix me, since I'm only 25, but I have some wickedly messed up lips so who knows. If Kandis can fix them I will run naked through the streets singing her praises.

If you follow the program, prepare to toss your clothes and commence the running, my friend. Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:
waffle wrote:

If you follow the program, prepare to toss your clothes and commence the running, my friend. Bad Grin

well I bet your new and fabulous lips inspire lots of clothing removal all by themselves Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 5:18 am      Reply with quote
Waffle, Do read the product directions, they will help. And if you have any issues at all please email Kandis personally at Lips2Kiss. Shes the owner and she can really help.

She knows more about helping people address a specific "routine" just for their individual lip needs, and I think for many people that fine tuning is invaluable.

Since often the info myself and others list here, is based on our individual sitaution and needs, which may be slightly differnt for another.

If you really do give the system a chance, I think you will be pleased. Smile
thatgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I would LOVE to try the products but I don't have time and can't stop and reapply every 30 min @ work..... Sad

Plus I don't think I could go anywhere w/o using my lipliner. lol

One more thing for the people who have been using it while... can you give me ballpark figure of how much you have spent so far on the system?
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:56 am      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:
I would LOVE to try the products but I don't have time and can't stop and reapply every 30 min @ work..... Sad

Plus I don't think I could go anywhere w/o using my lipliner. lol

One more thing for the people who have been using it while... can you give me ballpark figure of how much you have spent so far on the system?

No offense, thatgirl, but your question on money spent is a rather loaded one, I think, especially since you indicated you would not have the time to properly use it or be willing to give up your lip liner. I compare it to asking someone how much money they've spent on another product - say Lip Fusion XL - over the same course of time, which is not something I would think anyone would ever ask - the assumption is you would always spend the $ on a product you like to get the benefit you bought it to address; albeit, temporarily, in my experience, with other products of this "type" (meaning plumping).

What difference does it really make, I wonder? People use plumping products regardless of permanent outcome and I do not consider the cost of what I have spent to be any different than had I continued purchasing the Lip Fusion XL at $60 a pop. It's about equal to what I have spent per month on L2K, just so you know.

I consider the $ on L2K an investment in my lip rejuvination - something I would never have gotten using standard lip plumping products so it is comparing apples to oranges.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 8:58 am      Reply with quote
waffle wrote:

well I bet your new and fabulous lips inspire lots of clothing removal all by themselves Very Happy

I have not noticed this phenomenon but now that you mention it, I will pay more attention!!!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Hey Thatgirl

I don't know the reason why you are looking to try the L2K system. However, I am using it not only for the lip plumping effect, but also to eliminate lines above my lips. I have only been using the system for about 7 weeks, but am noticing some improvement in the lines on and above my lips. I feel the area above my lips - the skin is plumping somewhat and the lines are lessening. I see that my lips are getting fuller as well. I was actually contemplating getting injections to correct the lines above the lips, but didn't want the pain Crying or Very sad or the high price tag for something so temporary. I then began to search the internet for something to try. When I found the L2K System, I decided to give it a try -- thinking it might reverse the aging of my lips and the area directly above them. I too never thought I could give up on lipstick or lip liner. I too have been addicted for many years now! But since using the products and seeing some positive results, I am willing to make the sacrifice. If you want to give it a go, you can use a colored lip gloss during the day -- which you will get used to reapplying (BELIEVE ME!) If you have a specific issue like me or want to reverse the aging that has already occurred due to lipstick and liner usage, you will be using a kit per month. The first kit costs $79 and then after that there is a substantial discount for reordering. To me, to be able to look forward to seeing those lines above my lips disappear for good -- it is well worth the investment! Very Happy Take care, Aprile
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Ok, to be honest here, I don't have the time, or rather the ability to remember, to do it every 20-30 mins after the kids come home. I described my situation to Kandis and here's what she had to say:

KANDIS wrote:
Yes Susan that routine is excellent. when you're able to use the NG after the LG, it's better because the NG takes those clinically tested lipids deeper into your lip tissues and that's what we want. Your progress is right on schedule. The fullness won't really occur until your new cells have developed and flourished. There's no extra product for "filling" right now which will add the volume to your lips. All the product you're giving your lips right now is for cell proliferation. The color and the defining will occur while this takes place, but the fullness can't really occur until all the repair work is completed. Does this make sense?

Remember Susan the key is - giving your lip tissues sufficient product to work with on a consistent basis. Once they know that ample product will be available consistently, that's when everything really starts to happen. They've been in such a deprived state for so long, that they aren't about to do anything until they know they will have a continuous flow of products. (remember they are alive - not just some inanimate objects).

I'm really proud of you for taking pride in yourself and giving yourself the attention you deserve! That Susan speaks volumes to your children and will help your girls as well as your sons as they grow up and get married.

So, although I might be a little behind some people that started the system around the same time... I am getting results! I've actually got my kids to try and help me to remember!

Oops, IDK if that made any sense, here's my letter:
Quote:
Hi, Kandis!

Thank you for the information, and thank you for the hard work with the credits! It's very sweet of you to continue even though the cart doesn't automatically do it for you. You have such wonderful customer service!

I've got color coming back to my lips! I'm so in love with them, to be able to wear just plain gloss is so great! I have noticed definite defining of my lips. Although, not much plumping... well quite frankly, I haven't been able to do the every 20-30 mins. I do this MOST of the day, but I often forget later in the day when the children are home. I strictly use the system, I only use the color(your color) maybe 2-3 times a week, for a few hours only (3-4). I have tried on a Julie Hewitt lipstick, I wanted to test the color. I only left it on for 5 mins, and felt guilty.

The current routine I have is NC/LG/NG/NG/NG
although sometimes I get lazy and just do LG (is that ok? maybe once or twice a day)
I'll try to check in again next month.
Hope this helps you.

Thanks for the great system!
Susan

HTH!

Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |