Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've noticed that as my lips changed color - became more 'rosy' the lip liner didn't. But like I said earlier, the changes to that area seems to take somewhat longer. *crossing fingers*. Someone on the L2K site mentions not being pleased with her permanent color until she started L2K. Let us know what happens.

k
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using the system for 2 weeks now and my lips are continuing to improve. I often feel I can't apply enough of the product and I long to exfoliate but I've cut way back on that based on feedback from Kandis. On the nights when I do exfoliate and then use the blowdryer, this is when my lips feel fabulous! (BTW, I do the blowdry thing in the morning, too) My lips are decidedly plumper and rosier but I wish they were softer. Hopefully, I am getting there.

But -- OMG -- the LE is amazing stuff! I received a sample with my order, and I've been applying it to the lines around my lips as well as around and between my eyes. Yesterday, each time I glanced in the mirror I thought that there was something different and younger looking about me but I wasn't sure what ... today I realized Idea what that difference is: the skin around my eyes is much firmer, toned and much less crepey!!! Also, the area under my eyes tended to have just a little bit of puffiness and it is much sleeker looking now. My 11's are also better, but they weren't bad to begin with. Unfortunately, I didn't take before shots of my eyes because I thought the LE was just going to help with the fine little wrinkles that I have there, and quite honestly, those are still there and they aren't particularly bothersome and I don't think they'd even show up well in a photo.

It is only week two! Still have lines around lips but am loving how my eyes look!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
that's wonderful cathy jean. I love hearing updates from all of you.

Scally and TG, those are some fabulous lips.

k
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
I have been using Lips2Kiss for 2 weeks now and so far I am loving it. But a few days ago I noticed some small white bumps under my top lip. They don't hurt, I just didn't notice them being there before. I am wondering if this is part of the rejuvenation process. Has anyone else noticed this or should I be contacting Kandis? Sorry the picture is a bit hard to see but I was trying to take it myself. I didn't want my husband to make fun of me. Smile
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:21 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
I have been using Lips2Kiss for 2 weeks now and so far I am loving it. But a few days ago I noticed some small white bumps under my top lip. They don't hurt, I just didn't notice them being there before. I am wondering if this is part of the rejuvenation process. Has anyone else noticed this or should I be contacting Kandis? Sorry the picture is a bit hard to see but I was trying to take it myself. I didn't want my husband to make fun of me. Smile

I know I've seen little teeny white bumps under my top lip (and concentrated to the sides), even before using L2K. There were lots of them, and kind of evenly spaced and evenly sized -- they looked like your photo, just more to the sides than the center. I always thought they were like little fat cells or something but of course I don't really know. I feel certain I've seen them very recently when I've been exfoliating, but the weird thing is I just looked closely for them and mine seem to be gone ... ????

I exfoliated last night and my lips are puffier and a little softer this morning. I suspect that they are still there but not as close to the surface due to my lips being puffier, making them impossible to see.

Diana, your post was very interesting! I am very curious to know about these bumps now!!!

(BTW, I also know what you mean about husbands making fun) Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 4:45 am      Reply with quote
Got an email from Kandis (I think she sent to everyone) on the new F2F Spring Special, which includes the LE as well as a new, more intense wrinkle eliminator for above the lips, a primer, and some kind of a face cream.

So ... of course I just went to the website and ordered it Laughing before my husband gets out of bed and sees me buying more stuff Shock Shock Shock

Well, I really do want to get rid of these lines around my lips ... will keep you posted!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:26 am      Reply with quote
cathy_jean wrote:
Got an email from Kandis (I think she sent to everyone) on the new F2F Spring Special, which includes the LE as well as a new, more intense wrinkle eliminator for above the lips, a primer, and some kind of a face cream.

So ... of course I just went to the website and ordered it Laughing before my husband gets out of bed and sees me buying more stuff Shock Shock Shock

Well, I really do want to get rid of these lines around my lips ... will keep you posted!

I am very interested in this new line and would be very curious to hear how well it works. Of course, I want to buy this new stuff + the new NG special - like, right now Rolling Eyes, but will try to practice some self-control, for at least a couple of weeks (my next pay cheque Wink ). Please keep us posted Cathy_Jean Very Happy.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 7:52 am      Reply with quote
cathy_jean wrote:
I know I've seen little teeny white bumps under my top lip (and concentrated to the sides), even before using L2K. There were lots of them, and kind of evenly spaced and evenly sized -- they looked like your photo, just more to the sides than the center. I always thought they were like little fat cells or something but of course I don't really know. I feel certain I've seen them very recently when I've been exfoliating, but the weird thing is I just looked closely for them and mine seem to be gone ... ????

I exfoliated last night and my lips are puffier and a little softer this morning. I suspect that they are still there but not as close to the surface due to my lips being puffier, making them impossible to see.

Diana, your post was very interesting! I am very curious to know about these bumps now!!!

(BTW, I also know what you mean about husbands making fun) Laughing

Now you have me thinking.... maybe I already had the bumps but just never noticed them. I have been looking at my lips alot more closely these days. Laughing And I should clarify about the bumps, they don't feel bumpy, they are just small white dots, and like you said, concentrated on the sides.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
About the bumps on the lips: I have them, but they are actually ON the lip surface, concentrated to the sides of my lips. I really can't see them unless I pull on my lips, then they are noticable. I always thought they were milia from using waxy lip liner on my lips for color, the covering over it with a balm that has wax in it. I bet they will eventually go away with exfoliation and hydration. Wonder what Kandis would say about them?
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:52 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
About the bumps on the lips: I have them, but they are actually ON the lip surface, concentrated to the sides of my lips. I really can't see them unless I pull on my lips, then they are noticable. I always thought they were milia from using waxy lip liner on my lips for color, the covering over it with a balm that has wax in it. I bet they will eventually go away with exfoliation and hydration. Wonder what Kandis would say about them?

Kandis thinks I am possibly over-exfoliating so I am going to cut back for a few days and see if there is any change. Like I said though, maybe this is something I always had but just never noticed. They don't hurt nor bother me and they are far enough in that I don't notice them unless I pull up my lip. Maybe the exfoliation will help. I will mention that to Kandis.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
cathy_jean wrote:

I'm very curious about the ULE and the primer. Has anyone tested these yet? Cathy_Jean, please post with your initial impressions. Smile

kimberly
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 01, 2007 5:47 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I'm very curious about the ULE and the primer. Has anyone tested these yet? Cathy_Jean, please post with your initial impressions. Smile

kimberly

Nope, but I'm curious too! I can't wait to hear how this one works. I'm so tempted to go ahead and buy it but I HAVE to start watching what I spend. It's really getting out of hand. Rolling Eyes
lillilulu
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:34 am      Reply with quote
I also have the milia on my lips, which have been there for ages, but I have noticed they seem to be getting worse (or more of them) since using this system. I did mention them to Kandis in an e-mail but she never really commented on them. I'm just hoping that all the moisture I'm giving my lips now, isn't making them worse!
thatgirl
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 2:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm torn..... Sexy Mama or Drama Queen??? (I'm ordering Tuesday)
TAMgirl99
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:

I love SM but DQ was almost white (PALE pink) and since I need color, it doesn't work well for me. I'd say if you have naturally dark lips, you may like the DQ to tone them down. Otherwise I would definitely go with SM. It appears to work well on both cool and warm toned skin. HTH!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:

I love Sexy Mama.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:56 pm      Reply with quote
I guess we've decided for you. Sexy Mama. Of course, you could always get both. SM is also pretty with DQ on top. My daughter loved DQ on me but I preferred SM. It's a very wearable color.

kimberly
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 02, 2007 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
OMG! Did you guys get the follow up e-mail from Kandis about the LE and ULLE? In it she says the ULLE can be used on the forehead, between the brows and AROUND THE EYES!!! She also gave some amazing statistics for how it helps deep wrinkles. It must kick butt on small little crinkles/expression lines. I HAVE to get some LE and ULLE!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 03, 2007 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
I guess we've decided for you. Sexy Mama. Of course, you could always get both.

My vote would be to go for both Wink. I have and equally like both SM and DQ. I actully purchased a spare set of both glosses, just to make sure I have a secured supply Cool. Don' wanna run out of all those wonderful goodies Very Happy.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 04, 2007 4:08 am      Reply with quote
thatgirl wrote:

I'm okay with Drama Queen.. I just don't like the frosting in it at all.. I haven't tried sexy mama yet but I'm planning to purchase it! Very Happy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 8:35 am      Reply with quote
cathy_jean,
Have you received your new package from Kandis yet? I'm sooo curious to hear your first impressions on the new products.

kimberly
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:16 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
cathy_jean,
Have you received your new package from Kandis yet? I'm sooo curious to hear your first impressions on the new products.

ME TOO!! Please do let us know!
R. Smile

scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:31 am      Reply with quote
I'm getting the facial primer and the ULLE, as I already have the LE. Kandis mentioned that it is good for the neck so I've been trying it out and will report back after a few days of use. Before that, though, I've been using it under my eyes and I do like it but I think the ULLE will be better suited for that area. Oh, and on another note, my lips are now fairly dark - almost a berry color!

I'll keep you posted.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:42 am      Reply with quote
Scally, I'm on my second bottle of LE but I'd like to see what the ULLE does. The primer has me curious too. I use two now, Nars and Smashbox so I'd like to hear how this one compares. Thanks Scally.

kimberly
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 05, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Scally, I'm on my second bottle of LE but I'd like to see what the ULLE does. The primer has me curious too. I use two now, Nars and Smashbox so I'd like to hear how this one compares. Thanks Scally.

kimberly

Same here, Kimberly. I use Smashbox and Chanel among others so I'm curious how it compares, as well. Smile I really like the LE for the neck and not sure why it didn't occur to me to use it there. She does note to use one AM (ULLE) and PM (LE) on the same spot in order to get double benefits so I will be trying that.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:33 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |