Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:12 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried the following colors:

In the night glaze formula:

1. rich pink sorbert
2. raspberry milk chocolate truffle

The raspberry milk chocolate truffle is a great color.

In the glaze for colors formula:

1. gold sparkle
2. soft rust/orange shimmer
3. ginger/gold shimmer
4. peach gold/shimmer

I think these are great products and am thrilled to have them!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:04 am      Reply with quote
I got the light pink latte and the light peach latte, plus the lighter one of the golds (can't tell which one by the pictures and I bought before they had names!). They are very light/sheer colors, which I really like. My favorite is the peach latte.
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:49 am      Reply with quote
I just read on another thread that Scalawaggirl has left EDS -- won't be posting here anymore, and she took down her photos and videos. I was so very sad to read this, and I'd noticed that I hadn't seen any new posts from her in awhile, but she was on vacation. Apparently, there's been some nasty stuff going on in some of these threads, but I have to say I've missed those posts -- although way back when, when I first found the L2K thread and read back through it, I saw where it got a little nasty on this thread, too, and there were references to posts having been deleted.

My apologies in advance -- I know this post is off-topic, but Scally posted on this thread early on, and I've learned so much from her posts and she was so generous with her time and knowledge.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Yes, Scalawaggirl left a while ago. At least a month ago. I know, it sucks to lose great members like this. I too missed the controversy, but i know that there were few more members upset at that time. Confused

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I got the light pink latte and the light peach latte, plus the lighter one of the golds (can't tell which one by the pictures and I bought before they had names!). They are very light/sheer colors, which I really like. My favorite is the peach latte.

Oh, you guys are tempting me bad Rolling Eyes !!! I'll have to order something very soon Wink !!!

Question: How do you guys find the new applicator for the glaze? Is it convenient and does it allow for all of the glaze to be used up? Thanks!!

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:23 pm      Reply with quote
I have been so delighted to find this forum -- it has been like having the older sisters that I never had, although many of my "sisters" are actually a good bit younger than me, but they are certainly are much more knowledgeable. Laughing Laughing Laughing

By the way, I'm going on vacation today and I emailed Kandis with a question about sunscreen for the lips. I'm headed to the beach in South Florida, and although I try to be good and stay in the shade of the palm trees, my lips got a little sunburned once, and since then I've used lip balm with sunscreen when I'm going to be out in the sun like that. I wasn't sure what to do with L2K and didn't want to mess things up. Kandis emailed me back and said just to use a sunscreen for sensitive skin on my lips, along with my L2K products. Just thought I'd pass this along in case it might benefit anyone else ...

-Cathy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Question: How do you guys find the new applicator for the glaze? Is it convenient and does it allow for all of the glaze to be used up? Thanks!!

Rubby, the applicator for coloured NG's is the same as the Liquid Gold applicator. As I've only just received mine a couple of days ago, I haven't got to the point where I'm scraping the bottom of the container Very Happy However, Kandis, in one of her emails to me, mentioned when I run low on LG, I can remove the 'stopper' which will allow more freedom of movement for the wand to pick up extra product.

I love the coloured NG's and would report that I don't get as much NG on the wand, as I do with the clear NG tube application method, so maybe they'll last longer.

I got the following colours:
1. Ginger Shimmer
2. Raspberry Milk Chocolate Truffle
3. Berry Blend

I love them all, but particularly the Ginger Shimmer.

HTH!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
I was going to say the same thing to you, Rubby. I think 1 tube of the colored NG will last a long time. That being said, I still have not finished my first NG (or any of my originals) in the regular tube and I am 2 weeks shy of 90 days. I am not chincy with the product (s) either, so I can't figure how so many are going through so much product and I am not!
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Does anyone know how much NG is in the wand applicator versus the pump applicator? I have the NG in the pump applicator and it looks to me as though it would hold more than the wand applicators. They are the same price, but the web site doesn't say the amount of NG in each. Just wondering which is the better deal.
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:46 pm      Reply with quote
I have both and thought they looked like they held the same amount. You probably should check with Kandis, because she would know the exact amount in each and the amount is not on the label.
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:44 am      Reply with quote
Is the pump applicator the same one Kandis uses for LE??? If yes - that one looks huge, but I don't think it holds more than 0.5 oz (or 14.7 ml).
I don't think I would find the pump applicator practical for the NG. Wand seems so much easier to use (and I don't have either Very Happy).

charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:30 am      Reply with quote
Rubby, yes the pump is the same one Kandis uses for LE, which does look huge. I at first thought it held more than the wand, but after closer inspection, I think they are the same size, which makes sense. I think the wand is a better choice for the colored NG. The pump has been a little messy for me. In the future I will get the colored NG in the wand applicator, but still make sure I have some clear NG in the original container (the one that pours out) for using with the other products/blowdrying.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:33 am      Reply with quote
I have to commend all of you that are using this system and are able to figure out the different scenerios of application. It just got sooooooooooooooooooo confusing that I quit after a few months. I have never used a product that was so difficult for me to figure out. I guess I am what you would call "an easy" girl. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I have to commend all of you that are using this system and are able to figure out the different scenerios of application. It just got sooooooooooooooooooo confusing that I quit after a few months. I have never used a product that was so difficult for me to figure out. I guess I am what you would call "an easy" girl. Wink

It's a little confusing for me too, because I keep forgetting if I'm on an LC day or a LG day, so I just use whichever one I grab first. It's rare for me to do a whole day with the same routine, but that seems to work well for me. I think it's OK as long as I am applying the NG throughout the day.
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:10 am      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
Is the pump applicator the same one Kandis uses for LE??? If yes - that one looks huge, but I don't think it holds more than 0.5 oz (or 14.7 ml).
I don't think I would find the pump applicator practical for the NG. Wand seems so much easier to use (and I don't have either Very Happy).

I actually like having the NG in the pump, because I usually have the baby in my arms and the pump applicator only requires one hand. Smile
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:15 am      Reply with quote
anya wrote:
Rubby, the applicator for coloured NG's is the same as the Liquid Gold applicator.

Are the applicators silver coloured, or are they clear like on the web site?

anya wrote:
However, Kandis, in one of her emails to me, mentioned when I run low on LG, I can remove the 'stopper' which will allow more freedom of movement for the wand to pick up extra product.

How do you remove the stopper? I looked at my LG applicator and it just looks like a glass screwtop. What part can be removed?
charis
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:22 am      Reply with quote
Diana, they are clear like the website.

Frodo, I think it all seems more confusing than it is. I don't worry about alternating days or trying to remember what I put on last, other than the night routine (which I also do in the morning) , I put on what I want to when I want to. After a week or so, it seemed easier to me. Maybe you were too worried about doing it "right." I'm not sure the is 1 precise right way. I have really been liking the system.
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
anya wrote:
Rubby, the applicator for coloured NG's is the same as the Liquid Gold applicator.

Are the applicators silver coloured, or are they clear like on the web site?

anya wrote:
However, Kandis, in one of her emails to me, mentioned when I run low on LG, I can remove the 'stopper' which will allow more freedom of movement for the wand to pick up extra product.

How do you remove the stopper? I looked at my LG applicator and it just looks like a glass screwtop. What part can be removed?

Diana, what I meant to say to Rubby, was that the new coloured NG's were the wand type, similar to the LG in application (not container). Sorry for the confusion Very Happy

If you look at your LG container, you'll notice a plastic ring at the top, above the screw threads. You can just pull that out with an old pair of tweezers Wink
deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I have a question about the discount: Does Kandis offer discounts once you are a customer (any product) or do you only get it if you buy the whole L2K system?

Thanks

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:51 pm      Reply with quote
deanne123 wrote:
I have a question about the discount: Does Kandis offer discounts once you are a customer (any product) or do you only get it if you buy the whole L2K system?

Thanks

Hi Deanne,
I can't speak for ALL products, but I had a 99 point credit when I originally ordered the complete L2K system + lipgloss, which I applied to my 2nd purchase of 3 coloured NG's and on checking my account, I've now got 55 points ($2.75) towards my next purchase . Every little bit helps Very Happy
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:34 am      Reply with quote
I too am very relaxed about the L2K routine. I am very disciplined with my night and morning routine with blow-drying. Throughout the day, however, I just apply a lot of NG and whenever I remember (maybe 1-3 times a day) I do the whole routine - LC - LG - NG. And this works well for me.
I think that perhaps during the first few weeks, one needs to be more disciplined about the application and the routine, but after that, I think it's OK to be a bit more flexible with it.

deanne123
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:45 am      Reply with quote
Thank you Anya!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="cathy_jean"]I just read on another thread that Scalawaggirl has left EDS -- won't be posting here anymore, and she took down her photos and videos. I was so very sad to read this

Hi Cathy Jean,

I just checked EDS to find some of the senior members (like Scally's) posts on their progress. I too was saddened to find out that she's left the site because of some nastiness. My God -- do women have nothing better to do than bash each other on a site that is supposed to be a sharing of information? That makes me very sad. I too was inspired by her sharing, positive reviews, enthusiasm and great photos. She was a true inspiration for all of us to hang in there in our L2K bootcamp!! It's been 6 months for me now, and I couldn't be happier. My lips are plump and stay moist (even when I am busy around the house and forget to reapply), they are rosy pink, have a more upward curve than ever and soon those nasty lines above my lips will be totally gone!! Can't wait to report back. Now, if I could only master that camera~ Take good care, Aprile
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:05 am      Reply with quote
My 3 colored NG's are on their way Very Happy . I must admit - had a very hard time choosing the colors. I wanted them all! Rolling Eyes !
This is what I ended up ordering:
- Soft Rust/Orange Shimer
- Peach/Gold Shimer
- Gold Sparkle
I am very excited about the colored glazes!! This will allow me to have some colour/shimer on my lips and to work on their rejuvenation at the same time. I do use (and love!) L2K glosses, but I find them not as moisturizing and rejuvenating as the Night Glaze. I think colored NGs are just going to be perfect!
I'll let you know how I like them when they arrive!
R. Smile

rickyhpierre
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:39 am      Reply with quote
Oh I can't believe that Scally has gone. She was a real inspiration to us all. I never knew about all this, because of some really difficult family problems, I have not been on the boards for ages, and it seems such a shame that she has left EDS.
I have been in touch with Kandiss who has been so supportive to me. This is customer support above and beyond. She is a truly good person, one who is really interested in her clients personally as people,and not just as purchasers. L2K etc are great products, and I am so glad that Hollywood put her review on the boards and I and all of he rest of us here found the L2K systems.

Ricky
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:20 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |