Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
cathy_jean
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:12 am      Reply with quote
Hi Rileygirl

Congratulations ... your results looks amazing!

Cathy

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:05 am      Reply with quote
wow, you all have got me excited. Very tempted to buy it!
Sonnie
5% products discount

Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
I never realised how much of a difference plump lips could change the way a girl feels about herself.
Kareberry*
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:05 pm      Reply with quote
I really want to try this...but I don't want to PLUMP my lips...just want to get rid of all my lip lines.

So for all you ladies already using it, does it really plump up your lips by a lot? I don't want my lips to look huge, just smooth you know?

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:59 am      Reply with quote
My pictures are on Page 59. I did not have lines above my lips. I did get some plumping and lots of overall smoothing and softening - which is what I wanted. My lips are plumper, but not excessively so in my opinion. Rather more "filled out" like they were when I was younger.

Lips also stay moist longer naturally and have more of a lush look and feel.

Other pictures are on pages 55 and some other pages from 55 onward.
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:45 am      Reply with quote
Kareberry* wrote:
I really want to try this...but I don't want to PLUMP my lips...just want to get rid of all my lip lines.

So for all you ladies already using it, does it really plump up your lips by a lot? I don't want my lips to look huge, just smooth you know?

Hi Kareberry,

I would NOT specifically tout the L2K Spa Lipcare System as a lip plumper. Rather, I like to think of it more as a total lip rejuvenation system. It definitely smoothes out and erases any lines on the surface of your lips, gets rid of those little crinkly areas and fills them out, much like inflating a deflated balloon! If you have any lines above your lips, you will see them lessen and eventually be eliminated all together. Your lips will also return to a more rosy pink color. I would say that your lips will return to the way they were as a young girl. Suffice it to say - you won't get Angelina Jolie lips if you never had them to begin with. So no need to worry!! Go for it! Take good care, Aprile
Alison

Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:34 am      Reply with quote
I haven't posted before but come back every now and then to read updates. I have been using the system for about 5 months now and I think my lips have reached their maximum fullness. They are nothing like Angelina Jolie's but more like when I was younger. The system does rejuvenate your lips, lip lines fade and they feel overall healthier and fuller, and I am very pleased.
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:41 pm      Reply with quote
ok - am officially struggling! Ive posted in the other thread but since thats about the poll i figured i would come here. Its been 2 weeks, ive been slathering the products on doing all the things right yet as the day wears on my lips are so gross and flakey! Like embaressingly so. My lips have always been quite nice but now they just look pale and gross (as i cant wear lipstick).
I need some motivation ... Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 07, 2007 11:52 pm      Reply with quote
mjlover wrote:
ok - am officially struggling! Ive posted in the other thread but since thats about the poll i figured i would come here. Its been 2 weeks, ive been slathering the products on doing all the things right yet as the day wears on my lips are so gross and flakey! Like embaressingly so. My lips have always been quite nice but now they just look pale and gross (as i cant wear lipstick).
I need some motivation ... Sad

I'm here for ya, girl! I went through all that and THEN some!! Honestly I was so miserable when my lips were all dry and crusty and flakey, I couldn't think about anything else! My lips were esp. bad in the first two months--- some days I didn't even want to leave the house. But I figured if I wanted results I needed to push on through, so push I did and now, about 5 months later, my lips are FINALLY showing the benefits of my hard work and struggle, whew! I know exactly how you are feeling now though---- isn't it the worst when you feel like the product isn't even penetrating because your lips are too crusty, and it ends up feeling like a layer of oil on top of your peeling lips? Ugh!!! Feel free to PM me if you want to talk more in-depth. I just want to let you know that I've been there and I know how bad it was, but once things get better you'll be sooooo glad you hung in there!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:09 am      Reply with quote
mild exfoliation, not overused, can help - and you CAN wear the colored Night Glaze for color.
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz - i think i will pm you ... its awful and i dont know how i will cope for 2 months! eeek!

tangal - yes, i am using those but i originally had 2 colours that didnt suit me ... i got another package from kandis yesterday and the sexy mama and the new CNG i have are much better for me. i think this will help.
Kandis also mentioned using the exfoliant watered down so i will try that. Otherwise its exactly as liz sais "it ends up feeling like a layer of oil on top of your peeling lips"

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
I am into the third month - still have the yucky, peely crusties but it seems to be slightly improving.
I am determined to hang in there and get that final result. I accept the pain of the process Laughing
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
3 months?!! oh my ... i just dont know how i am going to do it. I have never ever had lips this bad ... they are quite big (i'm doing this to get nice colour in my lips instead of plump lips)and have always been my 'feature' ... i feel so gross Sad

Can i please get some other stories from you gals who have come through the other end ... are you lips nice and soft now even in the morning? I need hope please (i know i sound dramatic ... sorry) Embarassed

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:19 am      Reply with quote
mjlover... go to the discussion on page 4 "Lips to Kiss time for a review". My pictures are a little more than half way down. I started the system on June 13th and I think you can see a major difference. I never really had the peeling that some of you are having, a little but it was never in excess. I stuck with it every 20 min I was putting something on and now my lips feel GREAT. No more lipstick for me. I sometimes forget to put the stuff on but my lips have never felt dry. Even if I go for an hour without anything. I'm not rid of the upper lines but I think they have diminished. I'm still a work in progress. So don't get discouraged, this system works.
linda123
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 09, 2007 8:42 am      Reply with quote
Hi Ladies

Is there anyone who faithfully uses Kandis' system for treatment but wears regular lipstick during the day? If so, please tell me the results you are finding. Thanks.

Linda
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:41 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies - ok here's an update from me.
Lovely Kandis has spent so much time with me over the last week and we have worked out why my lips are behaving the way they are!

1. I was never a big lipstick/chapstick user BUT i was a big balm user ... my fav one was lucas' papaw ointment ... clearly wont be using it on my lips again!

2. I overused the Night Cream ... i didnt mean to ... its just that i thought more was better... Kandis told me its a very powerful cream and really aids in repair - but you have to use a small amount.

So - the plan for me is the NC/LG/NG and heat in the morning and night (With a gentle watery exfoliation in the night) and then JUST the LG/NG during the day.

Over the weekend i did this and while my lips were still quite peely, this morning i can really tell a difference. They are still dry (as in they luuurve the NG) but they are looking really nice. Plump, nice rich colour and no flakies. Now, the true test will be how they look at 4pm cause i have some issue that the day starts well and ends flakey - i'll report back. I actually think its got to do with the extreme air con in my office as its not as bad at home.

So - just wanted to say thanks to you gals who are supporting me, i am not giving up as i can see a difference. Sorry for my lil freak out last week Wink

And thanks to Kandis who truly has helped me and has been so very generous.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
hey linda - i dont use lippy as the sexy mama lip gloss is the best colour and gloss for me anyway but i believe that there have been some girls who used lippy and found that it really impeded the process as all the good work was stripped away by the waxes in the lipstick. Its sad to say goodbye to all your lipsticks but Kandis does have a good colour section that will only improve as she expands (i assume ...)

hope that helped.
Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:28 pm      Reply with quote
Nice lips Smile

Don't you think the pictures aren't telling the whole truth ?

Each pic gets closer and closer therefore making the lips look bigger then what they really are?

I'm sure it works to some degree as I use HA and retin A and top off at night with a good lip balm. It does the same thing .

Even the pics on the site have the same crops wher they are zoomed in and what seems like it might not be allot it is allot to make them look fuller then what they really are.

I been a member here awhile so don't take this post wrong as I'm just posting the obvious.

You have beautiful lips by the way.

PS: Why doesn't anybody take pics of their own lips ..do you have to send them to the company?

Blue

bkkgirl wrote:
Diana P, you have very lovely lips! Very Happy

I just got my progress pics from Kandis. The first one was taken on 6/2/07. I started the system on 6/24/07, and the second pic was taken on 6/27/07. The last pic was taken on 8/21/07.

As you can see, I don't really need to have bigger lips! LOL All I'm looking for from the system is to have softer lips and the lines eliminated. Any suggestions from our L2K gurus on if this is possible?
mjlover
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
what do you mean when you say 'it does the same thing' ... i think the ingredients in Kandis's treatment is different, isnt it? Have you used L2K?

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Bluerain"]Nice lips Smile

Don't you think the pictures aren't telling the whole truth ?

Each pic gets closer and closer therefore making the lips look bigger then what they really are?

Hi Blue,

Kandis doesn't force anyone to send her their photos to put on her site. She also doesn't live in the same town as all of her clients! They send her the photos and she crops as best she can. Not all of us can use photobucket, etc. Not everyone can take the photo at the exact same distance each time either. But anyway, I think the one thing that you can't deny is that all of the photos are showing better lip coloring, more defined upper lip border (vermillion), less lines on the surface and above in those who started out with some ~ which is what we're looking to accomplish here. Some have also achieved some significant plumping like Diana, she also eliminated a lot of the lines on her lip surface. Anyway, the reason for this forum is for us to be able to share our thoughts and concerns (as mj did), bounce ideas off eachother, and give our opinion of the product once we've given it a fair chance. Don't ya think? But if you haven't tried it, it doesn't seem fair to say it's photo enhancement that's creating the changes. Obviously, these ladies see the difference in their own lips and are not being paid to say they are happy with their success . Rolling Eyes Aprile
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:07 pm      Reply with quote
Well said Aprile. And much more diplomatic than what I was thinking. Very Happy
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Bluerain, we all take our own photos and send them to Kandis as she cares about her clients and likes to monitor our progress. She is very forthcoming with help and advice when needed. I've never had such good customer service in my life!
I can only speak for myself here, but I'm not that good at taking my own picture and moreover, getting it at the same distance every time I take it. Having said that, I can assure you that my pictures are genuine and not enhanced in any way whatsoever, either by myself or Kandis. The first time I took my pic it was further away than subsequent pics - only because having taken it, I could see that it lacked detail and made sure I took them closer each time thereafter.
Have you tried the system yourself?
yogi
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
My photos were taken at almost exactly the same distance, and they were very clear and sharp.

When Kandis returned them to me, the first one was as I had sent it to her. The others were progressively more blurry - not as I had sent them.

I haven't had any results with the system yet, but I still hope to.
Bluerain
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:58 am      Reply with quote
HI Ladies

Yes I us a tad bit of retin A which gets rid of the lines ( You have to put up with the peelie's at first )for sure overtime and quite well. I used a Ha creme which helps hold the water giving the lips a nice plump and always use lipbalm. Retin A works wonders for lines and it has been proven.

Listen, I'm sure it works to some degree like most products but once you stop it's back to normal just like when i stopped the retin A / Ha Creme .

Have I tried it ..no I haven't . I was but when i seen the picture's being cropped that turned me off.

Yes it's hard to consistantly crop at the same distance for some and it's also hard to crop pictures at different distance's all the time.

Why wouldn't she be diplomatic ? Why would anyone want to be rude in replying to my post as I was stating what the pictures show here and on the site.

Like i said I'm sure it works to some degree but that's wasn't my point if it worked or not. I was talking about the pictures being cropped where it makes the lips seem bigger .

The customer service reviews are great and it would be wonderful if other companies follow her lead in customer service.

If the pictures weren't cropped i would have tried it a long time ago but since have found another way and will make a post tonight regrading my way.

Takecare and best wishes Smile

Blue

PS: I won't post in this thread any longer as it's for something i didn't try . I just wanted to comment on the pictures being cropped consistantly in the same manner .
aprile
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Bluerain"]HI Ladies

Have I tried it ..no I haven't . I was but when i seen the picture's being cropped that turned me off. Yes it's hard to consistantly crop at the same distance for some and it's also hard to crop pictures at different distance's all the time.

Why wouldn't she be diplomatic ? Why would anyone want to be rude in replying to my post as I was stating what the pictures show here and on the site.

Blue,

Why would you perceive me as "not being diplomatic or as being rude"? I merely pointed out to you that you should not knock something you have not tried so as to ruin it for others sitting on the fence. All of the nay saying you are doing is based upon some photos you deem as cropped.

By the way, if you take a ruler and measure the distance of the lips from one corner of the mouth to the other, you will see they are basically, the same size. The photos have not been altered or retouched in any way to deceive the public. If they were, don't you think Diana P. would come forward and say so herself? Again, this site and forum is for women to post & share their experiences with products. We are not participating in a paid infomercial. On this particular forum ~ we are here to review Lips2Kiss. We are also supporting one another in this lip rejuvenation journey. This is a totally new concept this Spa Lipcare System ~ a product we have all TRIED. Unlike you, who has not decided to try it, but want to make a statement to discourage others from trying it. Why is that? Believe me you, I've tried many, many lip products that either do not work at all or deliver temporary results. This is the only one that has ever truly worked for me, and obviously many others as well.

I think this forum is a great place for someone to see product reviews and polls. It often times helps them make a decision to purchase or not to purchase. But in all fairness, reviews should be posted by women who actually "USE" the products. That being said, most women who hang in there, are eventually very happy they did. Too bad you won't be one of them.

Best wishes,
Aprile
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:04 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |