Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
How do you find this stuff! Great info. Thank you. Smile

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:54 pm      Reply with quote
Greetings! This is the long-lost Hollywood girl! Just like to check in every so often. In response to the previous reply, I think it's the wax in products that leads to dry lips and creates the problems that the L2K system tries to reverse. I am one of the few gals who never peeled...and I think it's because I never in my life used Chapstick or heavy lipsticks...or Carmex or other popular tube lip balms. I just celebrated my 52nd birthday and I received so many compliments. My lips look nourished and I continue to see improvement even after so many months...especially in my upper lip. If you take away the rest of my face (lol)--the upper lip could be a teenager's!! It has the pillowy look (for lack of a better word) of a younger person. I don't think Kandis sleeps either..she takes such good care of her flock. She must have learned how to type in her sleep! Anyway, glad to see and hear all the good news!
Mars
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, You know, I'm not seeing much improvement in my lips. I'm keeping a file of my "progress" but, honestly, I don't see much difference from beginning to now. I'm at 5 months. I don't want to give up but....
BTW, I only peeled the least little bit in the beginning. Confused

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:31 am      Reply with quote
Mars, have you contacted Kandis? I think you should work with her to see if there is anything she recommends you do. Sorry, I don't know what else to tell you.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hey everyone! I got some new CNG's from Kandis and the colours are really gorgeous.

I'm thrilled with them. The ones I have dont have names on them, but I think they are now named and up on the site.

I got a gorgeously pretty pink, a nice neutral - y peach tone, and a lovely strawberry colour. They are absolutely wearable at all times and of course they feel absolutely fabulous.

I couldnt be happier with them. I am recommending them as a stand alone product, to people not commiting to the entire system straight off, just so they can get as feel of the wonderful quality of these totally different lip products. Very Happy

Some of my gf's have tried them,and are just amazed at how nice they feel and how pretty they look!

Have fun!
hollywood
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Catski,

Are those the Time2heal glazes that have all 3 ingredients?

Deb
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi Deb. Yes, they are the new formula!

They are the new colours - I just looked at the site and see they havent been named yet, after all.

They are gorgeous.
graceless_lady
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:23 pm      Reply with quote
After following this thread closely for months, I've finally taken the plunge and purchased. Thanks to all those who have catalogued their experiences; this seems a wonderful and natural product and so much more appealing to me than injections.

I've already had great advice from Kandis on what to order (she does indeed live up to her legendary customer service), and I'm very excited to get started. I'll let you all know how I get on!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:35 am      Reply with quote
After having read several pages on EDS forum with (mostly) recs on the L2K system, I bought it some months ago. I also liked the theory behind.

I used the system AM and PM and the special lip gloss from L2K three-four times a day. This was the efforts I was capable of. I have normal sized lips with a bit dryness. Unfortunately, I didn't notice any difference in my lips after three months of use. Crying or Very sad

I found this system to be very time- and money consuming. I have returned to my old friends John Masters and Julie Hewett (lip balm) after my unsuccessful fling. Wink

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:08 pm      Reply with quote
Catski,
Did you order either 2 or 6 in the new spring colors? That would be the first and third on the right hand side. TIA

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I ordered the pent colour duo system and unfortunately it is way toooo dark for me Sad
Kandis kindly informed me I could exchange for the CNG and I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of same, the colours looked fantastic. It's taking quite a while tho, I'm thinking it's the postal system cross border. I'll let you know how these work out when I get them.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:21 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Catski,
Did you order either 2 or 6 in the new spring colors? That would be the first and third on the right hand side. TIA

Yes, I have those shades! I'm really happy with them.
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:30 am      Reply with quote
catski wrote:
BluesHeart wrote:
Catski,

Yes, I have those shades! I'm really happy with them.

Thank You, Catski! I thought the 6 looked very pretty and natural.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:08 pm      Reply with quote
What has been people's experience with the face to flaunt products? LE, ULLE?
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:00 am      Reply with quote
I have the LE, but not sure what I"m supposed to notice. As of yet, I've not found much of an effect,but then I'm also not sleeping well and that may be counteracting any benefits it's giving me. I'd be interested to hear of anyone else's experiences or improvements as well.
Sienna
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:31 pm      Reply with quote
This is such an interesting thread. I looked at the before and afters of the Maximum Natural Lip Fullness and to be honest it looks like an injectable lip filler was used in the afters. From a scientific stand point, I don't know how it is possible to increase the lip fullness without using an injectable like Juvederm or Restylane. I would be interested in trying it to eradicate upper lip lines, though.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi it's been a while since I've posted in this thread, or indeed in the forum. Been sidetracked by other things Smile

I just wanted to post my new picture, taken yesterday. To recap, I have been on the system for 5 months (since December). Now I am one of those on the slow-poke train, after the first 2 months or so I have been rather lazy with my routine and have seldom blow-dried and have not been applying products as often as I should (naughty me!) On the plus side, I have been doing the LC-LG-NG step twice a day almost every day, and have not worn any other lip product except L2K (I love how comfortable they are on my lips, and have not been tempted by anything else so far).

My main problem is that upper lip is very dark, and also much smaller than my bottom lip. Previously I used a lot of those long-wearing lipsticks to mask the discoloration, and my lips were always dry and peeling.

The first photo was taken at the start of the system, the second (I believe) after one month and the third after 5 months.

I'm very happy with the progress - my upper lip is definitely plumper now, it's now the same size as my bottom one and in the mornings, even fuller than the bottom one! The discoloration is still there, but is getting fainter and the color of my lips pinker. I'm telling myself to be more diligent with the blow-drying and to apply products more often, I think these pics will give me the added push I need!

I do get peeling but not as bad as before I started the system so it does not really bother me.

Hope others are equally happy with L2K and Kandis!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm      Reply with quote
Your lips look beautiful, Cahoot. I cannot believe how the pigmentation has changed in your top lip. Congratulations.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you BluesHeart! The pigmentation still has a ways to go before they're gone, but they've been there for ages, since my early twenties if I remember correctly (I'm 37 now) so any kind of progress is welcome!

I'm now lemming for some of Kandis' new lip colors, as well as Karin Herzog oxygen cream, courtesy of your review!! Laughing
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:00 am      Reply with quote
cahoot wrote:
Thank you BluesHeart! The pigmentation still has a ways to go before they're gone, but they've been there for ages, since my early twenties if I remember correctly (I'm 37 now) so any kind of progress is welcome!

I'm now lemming for some of Kandis' new lip colors, as well as Karin Herzog oxygen cream, courtesy of your review!! Laughing

Well it certainly looks like you're on the right track. I just ordered the number six in the glaze and I can't wait to get it. Those lemmings are nasty bugs, arn't they? Which is why I waited six weeks before I reviewed. I'm very happy with my choice. Keep us updated.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:35 am      Reply with quote
Cahoot congrats! Your progress is really impressive, although if I had your "before" lips I'd be estatic Very Happy
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:04 pm      Reply with quote
Anya, thank you! Smile
Are you on L2K? If you are don't lose hope, I didn't think that much has changed, I did notice my upper lip plumping up but I didn't think the change was that obvious until I took the last photo. And this was over about 3-4 months of not doing anything much Embarassed
Best of luck!
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Great results, cahoot. That is a great testament for L2K since you said you were not the faithful with the system, but still got those great results!
anya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:06 pm      Reply with quote
Cahoot, I've been using L2K faithfully for about 11 months and have had great results, but I have less "material" to work on than you have Laughing
I posted some progress pics waaaaay back on this thread, and Kandis has my pics on her site. Must send her another update......
cahoot
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:52 pm      Reply with quote
Anya, would love to see your most recent pics - I find photos a great encouragement 'tool' since I'm one of those whose enthusiasm tends to taper off very quickly Embarassed

Rileygirl, thank you! Hopefully my photo can encourage those in the same boat! Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:03 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |