Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Lips2kiss Lip System--early RAVE!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
anomaly
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:06 pm      Reply with quote
WOW!

DOUBLE WOW! Very Happy

I received my kit four days ago and started immediately. Prior to this, I had been using City Lips for 3 months and then Lip FUsion XL for 2 months. My lips are more plump now than ever! They look like swollen morning lips all day long! I am amazed! If this continues, I will be a Lips 2 Kiss customer forever!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:34 pm      Reply with quote
anomaly - Hope you took before pics! Smile
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:24 pm      Reply with quote
Wowza Anomaly, sounds like you're off to a great start. I think I've become addicted to this stuff.

kimberly
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
I also do Cps (serum)on lips, have done so for 3 years now. Its good for them. Wink

The CP cream does have menthol, I probably would not recomend it on lips, as that can be drying and irritaing. can cause dryness and peeling on some.

My peeling is very minor, I have used the sys for two weeks and have two small peeling times. Both only lasted a day or two. I could feel it more then I could see it.

My lips seem dryer on the second week then they did on my first week of use. But they also look a bit plumper, though it may be my imagination also, as its very soon. LOL

Can someone tell me what CP is? Thanks!
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:08 pm      Reply with quote
CP is copper peptides.

kimberly
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:55 am      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
CP is copper peptides.

kimberly

Thanks Kimberly.

I've been using Lips2kiss for 5 days so far. No sign of peeling yet. I like how my lips look when I have the LC, LG, and NG on! Very Happy
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:26 am      Reply with quote
That's great Poohlisey. I love the way my lips feel too. Remember, peeling seems to be dependent on different variables so don't worry if they don't peel right away. My worst peeling was at approximately 7-8 weeks. Don't you love the blow dry?

Kimberly
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:50 am      Reply with quote
Yaay! My lips are peeling again. They are getting ready for another explosion! I confessed to Kandis that I almost quit when my lips were peeling for a month straight. She thought I was totally missing the point. She explained,when the lips peel it means that the underlying tissue is building up faster than they can naturally exfoliate. Lately, I have been using the LG, and NG before I exfoliate. It softens the dead skin and it helps in the exfoliation process. I have to tell everyone, yesterday I looked at myself in my main bathroom. The bright light over the mirror in there usually showed the lines above my lip. I had to take a double take, I couldn't see the lines. I had to get really close to see them. They are still there but I have to get about 6 inches from the mirror to see them.

Pat,
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 6:57 am      Reply with quote
Woohooo! That's great Pat. As silly as it sounds, I judge the improvement of the lip lines by how they appear in the rear view mirror of my car. Like you, I have to get closer and closer. LOL. I like your choice of words...lip explosion.

kimberly
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Yay for all of you who are starting to experence such nice results!
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:37 am      Reply with quote
The other night, the b/f looked at me and commented "wow your lips look plump" I looked in the mirror and surely they did. Looked like someone punched me straight on the mouth Laughing ...yay! My color is fantastic also, really starting to get back that red apple natural color in my lips, he asked if I had any lipstick on, and the answer was no. Not even the glosses. All I had on was the NG. It's been about a month, maybe a little under but I'm loving it. I'll post pics up of the 30 day mark.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:39 am      Reply with quote
Thats funny, I mistakenly bought a new car with a sunroof. I guess when I was testing the car I really didn't pay much attention to my face in the rear view mirror. What a shock when I finally looked. Shock I agree, that is the best place to check for lines.
soccermominsd
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:13 am      Reply with quote
Well it's been a week for me on the system. I've been TRYING to stay as consistant as possible, but with a 3 1/2 month old, it seems rather difficult. I think I'll write Kandis and see if she has any suggestions as to when I can't get to the product to put it on Sad

My upper lip lines are a huge thing with me, I'm ready to go in for resurfacing or lip augmentation if this doesn't work. I am seeing some improvement when I'm consistant.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Soccer,

don't give up and try to be diligent with the routine. I made the mistake at the beginning also. I did it off and on for the first 2 weeks and it just wasn't working. I'd occassionally do the routine and go through the necessary steps and was peeling, but would pick at my lips and it just wasn't pretty. So after going through that period about 3 weeks ago or so I really revamped my routine and stuck with it. I have before and after pics after 2 weeks a few pages back and you can really SEE the difference, it's quite remarkable. I had severe try lips that were peeling to the point of bleeding and such. Now they're much better and regret wasting ingredients when I wasn't following the routine to the tee.

I'm sure Kandis can help you out with doing a little something different, it must be hard trying to keep up with a newborn and maintaining yourself, you're doing great and stay strong!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
something that has helped me, is to always apply WHENEVER I start to think of it.

And I keep three products with me all day while at home. LC, LG, and NG. And everytime I get up to go to another room, sit in another area, answer the phone, do laundry etc.

I grab the three products and cart them around with me. Either slipping them in my pocket, or laying them on the counter, table, desk right next to me.

When I get up again, I immediately grab them, and carry them with me to the next room.

This reminds me to apply, and also keeps them handy all the time. At first it was hard to remember. Now after 6 weeks its very easy, as I have now created the habit.
Lisey
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
BluesHeart wrote:
Woohooo! That's great Pat. As silly as it sounds, I judge the improvement of the lip lines by how they appear in the rear view mirror of my car. Like you, I have to get closer and closer. LOL. I like your choice of words...lip explosion.

kimberly

Your lips were peeling for 7-8 weeks? That sounds crazy! Yes, I love the blow drying part because it gets really cold at night. Very soothing! Very Happy
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:45 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal

I've been doing that too, moving them around with me thru the day. But, I keep setting them down and mis-placing them. This morning I was freaking out because I lost my lip exfolative. I think I better leave them in the same place. I also wanted to add the lip lines still look better and I've been drinking capachino all day. I'm trying to write term papers and it seems to keep me motivated. They probably will look a lot better if I drank some water.
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 8:16 am      Reply with quote
If anything, I usually misplace my NG because that's what I put on the most so it's always on the go. Once I thought I lost it outside the house and literally started to have a panic attack Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:39 am      Reply with quote
I keep my stuff in a small container (that is fairly tall and narrow), so it all fits in nicely like a bunch of pencils in a pen-holder. I walk around the house with this container. It's all in one place and it is really hard to missplace Very Happy . None of my family members are asking any questions anymore Rolling Eyes.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
BluesHeart
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:46 am      Reply with quote
Mine's in a little bag...sits out wherever I am. Panic did ensue one day when I reached in and couldn't find the NG. It had fallen out at my office. I drove back just to check.
kimberly
Lucia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi!
Well I'm well into my second week of L2K now and I am peeling every other day or so - nothing that the exfoliator doesn't take care of though. Have figured out what routine works best for me and have got into habit of consistent reapplication.

Anyway - Kandis kindly sent me a sample of the Face2Flaunt Line Eliminator, now I don't have any lines really, except for some minor ones under my eyes and on my forehead that disappear when I moisturise (dehydration lines). I always figured that eventually those dehydration lines would develop into 'proper' wrinkles - I've seen it time and time again when I was working as a Beauty Therapist. (My actives have kept my skin pretty good but the dehydration was an issue).
Anyway - since I've been using the F2F on those areas - NO lines - at all even at the end of the day when I'm tired!! Normally even the richest cream wouldn't last the whole day (I used to use plain Hylauronic acid too) but the F2F does - I hope the long term results are half as good!

(Even someone at work asked if I'd 'done something different' When I asked what they meant she said - 'Well you look really rested and glowy'! :O)
Think I may have to get me a bottle of this!
Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:15 pm      Reply with quote
rubby wrote:
None of my family members are asking any questions anymore Rolling Eyes.

That made me laugh. Smile
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:14 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
rubby wrote:

Me too! Its as if they've come to fully accept her "issues"! Thank God I live alone right now!
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:44 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Tangal wrote:
rubby wrote:

Me too! Its as if they've come to fully accept her "issues"!

Well, I live with my husband, my 10-year old daughter and, currently, with my 67-year old mom.
I do regular PSF pumpkin peels (brown-ish, nice-smelling mask), green clay masks, I walk around with a container full of L2K tubes and applicators, I'm playing with my BQ almost every night . . . . Not to mention my DIY potions I mix every so often.
All this stuff is kinda hard to hide when you have a full house Laughing . I'm tellin'ya - they don't ask any questions anymore Wink . I think they have finally reached the point when nothing I do is surprising or strange. And I love them for it Very Happy.

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
kittikin
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:52 pm      Reply with quote
Lucia said: (Even someone at work asked if I'd 'done something different' When I asked what they meant she said - 'Well you look really rested and glowy'! :O)

What a great compliment!

I'm still waiting to peel, though (only been 4 days; I know, I know). But the lines under my lips (which were MUCH worse than any above my lips) are really softening and starting to fade away. I'm going to keep using the F2F all over my face and see how that progresses.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:26 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |