Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
nikkilici0us
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 12:36 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:26 pm      Reply with quote
Aside from my awesome family & friends, I'm really thankful that I have a job, and that I love it. It seems like a lot of people don't like what they do, or love what they do and struggle to make a living out of it.

As silly as it may sound, I'm also thankful I found this forum this summer! I love it here; everyone is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. It's nice to have friends all over the world. =)
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 3:53 pm      Reply with quote
my sushi secret wrote:
Aside from my awesome family & friends, I'm really thankful that I have a jon top of being very thankfub, and that I love it. It seems like a lot of people don't like what they do, or love what they do and struggle to make a living out of it.

As silly as it may sound, I'm also thankful I found this forum this summer! I love it here; everyone is very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. It's nice to have friends all over the world. =)

Aww Smile I agree with being thankful for EDS! On top of being very thankful for my wonderful boyfriend, I am so happy that this forum exists and I am a part of it, as corny as that sound Wink Good post Nikki, happy thanksgiving everybody Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
Good thread! I am thankful for my wonderful husband, children and grandson; good health for myself and them; my job (even though I'm bored to tears with it - will change when I go to Montréal); skin improvements (thanks EDSers) and my two fluffball kitties!

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:22 pm      Reply with quote
I'm thankful for my amazing and loving husband, my two great sons and my friends.
With each passing year I am more and more thankful for understanding myself better, and appreciating those ordinary and simple moments in life. I guess I'm thankful for getting smarter Wink

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:05 am      Reply with quote
I am thankful for my wonderful family and friends. I am thankful for a risen Saviour that loves all and makes things possible that we can all share our love and thanksgiving with each other. Happy Thanksgiving, and love to all of you EDS users.

Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:01 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |