Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:25 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I purchased it at Spa Look. The coupon code is B4NYA

Don't know how long this is good for. I got the info via email. It is not listed on the web site. If you order it will ask for the code. When you finish putting in all your info the discount and gifts should show up before you select final purchase. HTH

Thank you very much!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:28 am      Reply with quote
power1080 wrote:
www.caliderma.com

Yes, I see they have 20% off and free shipping but do they also give you $65 in free gifts?
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
I just ordered a Nuface. Should arrive on Monday. I got it for $360 plus free shipping and $65 worth of free goodies. I hope it helps with the sagging. This forum is helping me spend lots of money. Shock

Frogo,
I just checked it out on the website. Could you plese tell me how did you get $65 worth of free products? Do you have a choice what products you can get?

Thank you.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:37 am      Reply with quote
This is what my email said

COMPLIMENTARY Gift for Orders Over $149
Keepsake beauty bag packed with travel products and deluxe samples
from our top spa brands from around the world, plus a full size lip gloss.
(Over a $50 Value)!

COMPLIMENTARY Gift for Orders Over $199
Not only do you enjoy the keepsake beauty bag, you will also receive
a full size 50% More Ahava Hand Cream. Featured in Allure as a
Beauty Editor Top Pick, one application in the morning keeps even the
driest, roughest hands soft all day long. People with dry hands swear by
this miracle cream. (Over a $15 Value)!
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Buying the Nuface you earn 450 points from the website, which you can use towards other purchases. I'm not sure what the value of 450 points is, I forget, but it's atleast $25.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:50 am      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
This is what my email said

COMPLIMENTARY Gift for Orders Over $149
Keepsake beauty bag packed with travel products and deluxe samples
from our top spa brands from around the world, plus a full size lip gloss.
(Over a $50 Value)!

COMPLIMENTARY Gift for Orders Over $199
Not only do you enjoy the keepsake beauty bag, you will also receive
a full size 50% More Ahava Hand Cream. Featured in Allure as a
Beauty Editor Top Pick, one application in the morning keeps even the
driest, roughest hands soft all day long. People with dry hands swear by
this miracle cream. (Over a $15 Value)!

Frogo,
Thank you very much.
Did you buy from them before? I see that they have a 90-Day Return Policy.
I have Dermaltone that I got sometime in February. However, I used it only two times. I find it a pain in a wrong place to use. I need something that is easy and fast. Nuface treatment seems to take only a few minutes.
A 90-Day Return Policy makes it very tempting.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
Ohhhh noooo! This information on SpaLook's discount on the NuFace is just plain dangerous for me to know about! Thank goodness I get paid today! Wonder how much I'll have left over after I pay the rent?!

One thing that makes me mad though is the fact that I did NOT receive the special e-mail! I've purchased from SpaLook before and I get all their OTHER e-mails, but not this one! Mad
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
power1080 wrote:
Buying the Nuface you earn 450 points from the website, which you can use towards other purchases. I'm not sure what the value of 450 points is, I forget, but it's atleast $25.

I need to check that out. I have spent a bundle there and didn't know about this as it was never mentioned to me. Thanks for posting this info.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Ohhhh noooo! This information on SpaLook's discount on the NuFace is just plain dangerous for me to know about! Thank goodness I get paid today! Wonder how much I'll have left over after I pay the rent?!

One thing that makes me mad though is the fact that I did NOT receive the special e-mail! I've purchased from SpaLook before and I get all their OTHER e-mails, but not this one! Mad

Did you ever return anything? If yes, did you have any problems or it was as easy as they claim?

Thank you.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
I just went on their web site and I don't see anything regarding points. Crying or Very sad
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:04 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

Did you ever return anything? If yes, did you have any problems or it was as easy as they claim?

Thank you.

Hi Doba - No, I never returned anything to them, so I cannot comment on ease of doing so. I would imagine it would be pretty smooth, though, especially because they use their easy return policy as a selling point.
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:15 pm      Reply with quote
each point is valued at $.05.. it says so right on the bottom of this site:

http://www.caliderma.com/discountreward.asp#reward

since the Nuface is $450, they offer you that many points
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:16 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
doba wrote:
MermaidGirl wrote:

Thank you.

Hi Doba - No, I never returned anything to them, so I cannot comment on ease of doing so. I would imagine it would be pretty smooth, though, especially because they use their easy return policy as a selling point.

Thank you very much.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 12:35 pm      Reply with quote
Ladies, you are soooo bad for my wallet.

I just placed an order with SpaLook for Nyface for $360.00 including shipping (isn't it a great deal?), and they also have 90 days return policy (I do prefer t o have that option in case it does nothing for me).

Thank you all!

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:02 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

I just placed an order with SpaLook for Nyface for $360.00 including shipping (isn't it a great deal?), and they also have 90 days return policy (I do prefer t o have that option in case it does nothing for me).

Thank you all!

Lucy.

Cool, did you get the free gifts also.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:12 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

Thank you all!

Lucy.

I am going to do the same as soon as I get home. I don't like to place orders at work.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
I am not sure about free gifts - the email said they would include some with my package.

I was thrilled at the possibility of returning it, if it proves to be ineffective for my skin. I was lemming it for so long, but was reluctant to take the plunge and then have it accumulate dust somewhere in a drawer.

And, of course, 20% discount is always very welcome.

Thanks for good recommendation, I am very grateful and my CC too!

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
Just placed my order.
Thank you, Frodo!
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
Just placed my order.
Thank you, Frodo!

You're welcome. A short while back I was able to get my clarisonic @ 20% off which someone could do right now with that same coupon code. 20% off of a big ticket item makes me Very Happy and a bunch of freebies makes me twice as Very Happy
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 29, 2006 10:46 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo wrote:
doba wrote:
Just placed my order.
Thank you, Frodo!

You're welcome. A short while back I was able to get my clarisonic @ 20% off which someone could do right now with that same coupon code. 20% off of a big ticket item makes me Very Happy and a bunch of freebies makes me twice as Very Happy

Yes, 20% is $90. Smile
My skin is dry and very sensitive, and I don't think that Clarisonic would it be suitable. They have some really good deals, as large size of Herbal Recovery Gel by Jurlique.
Thank you again!
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:20 am      Reply with quote
They only ship to the US and Canada though - no international shipping.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 6:06 am      Reply with quote
fifi wrote:
They only ship to the US and Canada though - no international shipping.

Sad Sad

..just as I was getting my credit card out... Wink
rubby
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:04 am      Reply with quote
scalawaggirl wrote:

Anyway, I have used the Nuface a total of 3 times so far and YOWZA does this thing work as advertised!

Scalawaggirl;
It's been more than a month since you first reported on your use of the NuFace. Would you say that this gadget continues to work as good as it did at the beginning? Were you able to maintain the same good results over the past month or so? Or do the results get even better with the prolonged use of the "thingy" Smile ?
Sorry to bug you with all the questions Embarassed , I hope you don't mind.
R. Smile

44, oily T-zone, acne prone (PCOS) ~ Baby Q & Tanda (blue light) ~ Karin Herzog (Oxy Face, Vita-A-Kombi 2, Vitamin H, Eye cream) ~ PSF (Cramberry Eye Gel) ~ Pearl/Silk powder primer and mist ~ L2K ~ MMU
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:16 am      Reply with quote
Ricky, I had a flickering green light on mine when I first got it- put in a new 9-Volt batterey, and the light has been solid ever since. Robin Smile
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 30, 2006 10:23 am      Reply with quote
Rubby, the results are staying and though I don`t notice much more lifting, I think that`s simply due to the fact I don`t have much more to lift. Smile

In fact, I don`t use the unit every day. Since I`ve been in Montréal, I haven`t yet used it though I`m going to in a few minutes. My cheeks are still holding up really well so I take that as a good sign.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |