Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo
do you want to swap husbands because I am not having much luck persuading mine that it would save him money long term to pay for me to have aquamid (too cowardly for surgery). He just keeps spouting cr*p that I look lovely. Well he is like Mr Magoo in the eyesight department. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Frodo
do you want to swap husbands because I am not having much luck persuading mine that it would save him money long term to pay for me to have aquamid (too cowardly for surgery). He just keeps spouting cr*p that I look lovely. Well he is like Mr Magoo in the eyesight department. Rolling Eyes

My HB is usually tight. I finally convinced him that he looses money everytime he drives to the other end of town to save a few pennies on oil for his car. It's a big joke now with us. He knows how much I spend on face stuff especially the SP (which I am returning) and felt I would get better results and faster just to go get it done by a professional. Again, I'm not ready for that. And no, I would not trade him in for anything, he is a 10+.

Sorry for the off topic. To keep it on topic, I really wish the Nuface would have worked for me like so many others. I have always disliked the word "defeated"

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
Isn't this alot like the Galvanic Spa system from Nuskin? I've heard good things about it. The one from NuSkin is less expensive.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
Frodo,
Thank you.
I am sorry to hear that SP didn't work for you, either.
After I used it six times, and didn't see any results, I was ready to return it, so I called James and he suggested another routine for me. I did it twice, and I think that my face is more radiant. I believe that Quasar SP improved my skin tone. I also think (not positive) that the pores around my nose are getting smaller. I got a few remarks at work that I look good and my skin is radiant (I don't wear any makeup, just a lipstick).
I spoke to James again, and he told me to use it one more time and call him to discuss, and he will suggest something else in between (extra).
So, maybe it is worth to call him and try to do what he suggests.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
bex wrote:
Isn't this alot like the Galvanic Spa system from Nuskin? I've heard good things about it. The one from NuSkin is less expensive.

Are you talking about the Tua Viso? I believe it's cheaper than the Galvanic Spa System. I paid $169 for mine.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:05 am      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Frodo

I just had to google aquamid - never heard of it before. Sounds quite promising actually, I am a bit of a wuss when it comes to thinking about the knife although I have no objections on principle - just squeamish!
Tate

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Would anyone be interested in buying my Nuface? It provided some lift in my jowl and neck area but not enough to satisfy me. I think I just need to get a Mid-face lift and be done with it!

The unit was purchased January 5, delivered January 7, and my first session was January 8. It is in perfect shape (never dropped or abused. It’s been babied). The gel and spray that came with the Nuface was never used, as I bought and used the ultrasound gel from an Ebay seller that “scalawaggirl” recommended.

I paid $360 for the unit (20% discount through Calliderma) but am willing to let it go for $300 plus shipping (No hidden fees such as packaging costs… only the actual weight of the package, shipped USPS Priority Mail with Signature and Delivery Confirmation. I will ship next day payment is received). I can provide the online receipt of purchase and my account name with Ebay so you can see I am an honest seller/buyer with 100% feedback. My preference for payment is via PayPal, but only with a Verified account and Confirmed address, which is what I have. If you’re interested, please send me a private message (I have no idea how that’s done. Can anyone help with that?) and I will provide pics of the unit and other personal information.

If you think it would be best for me to post a new topic outside this thread, please let me know. Any suggestions would be appreciated. If I don’t get any takers from EDS I will list on Ebay. Just thought I’d try here first to see if anyone was interested. Very Happy

Thanks all!
~ Tate ~

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
Tate, why don't you return it to where you bought it - you could get the entire purchase price refunded to you, couldn't you? Its a very nice gesture for you to offer it to us here at a discount, but the place you bought it must have a return policy, no?
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:37 pm      Reply with quote
MermaidGirl wrote:
Tate, why don't you return it to where you bought it - you could get the entire purchase price refunded to you, couldn't you? Its a very nice gesture for you to offer it to us here at a discount, but the place you bought it must have a return policy, no?

Looks like it is only 30 days where as SpaLook is 90.

Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:18 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah, unfortunatly I went past the 30 days... Sad But that's okay, I'm sure someone will want it. Do you think I should start a new thread?

Thanks!
~ Tate ~

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Maybe if you started a new thread more people would see it because it would be in the title. Some people may not be watching this topic but might be thinking about getting one. JMO

Gee, I wonder if EDS would or could start up a FOR Sale catagory? Probably not since there isn't one already.

Nothing like asking and answering your own question. Rolling Eyes

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:24 pm      Reply with quote
LOL! Thanks Frodo. I think I'll start a new thread. Smile

Take care,
~ Tate ~

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:25 pm      Reply with quote
I think a for sale catagory was discussed before & if I remember correctly EDS do not want to encourage this as it could lead to all sorts of problems & complications. It may be worth emailing one of the mods & asking first. Magda is probably your best bet.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review!
bex
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:37 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Frodo"][quote="bex"]Isn't this alot like the Galvanic Spa system from Nuskin? I've heard good things about it. The one from NuSkin is less expensive.[/quote]

Are you talking about the Tua Viso? I believe it's cheaper than the Galvanic Spa System. I paid $169 for mine.[/quote]

I think the Galvanic Spa system is only $150 or so. Sorry I should have checked before responding. It's at nuskin.com. I've heard really good things about it and you can use it on your thighs and buttocks also. Not for sure what their return policy is.
patrod
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:54 am      Reply with quote
I can't believe you guys are giving up on the micro current. How long did it take your muscles in you face to sag? I think if you notice even a minute difference you should continue. Every thing I have read says it takes continued use. DMAE can take 3 months before there is a noticable change. If anything, it is improving the ability to absorb your other skin care actives. I was involved in an accident and have been bothered with a pain in my neck for about 8 months. Since using the Nu-Face the pain has not returned. That in itself let me know that it was doing what it was supposed to do.
scalawaggirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:36 am      Reply with quote
patrod wrote:
I can't believe you guys are giving up on the micro current. How long did it take your muscles in you face to sag? I think if you notice even a minute difference you should continue. Every thing I have read says it takes continued use. DMAE can take 3 months before there is a noticable change. If anything, it is improving the ability to absorb your other skin care actives. I was involved in an accident and have been bothered with a pain in my neck for about 8 months. Since using the Nu-Face the pain has not returned. That in itself let me know that it was doing what it was supposed to do.

This is a good point, Patrod. I am still getting great benefits from both the Nuface and DMAE so I hope others realize the need to give it some time. I think we all have different issues and will all see improvements in varied ways (not necessarily the same).

Mon Feb 19, 2007 5:37 pm      Reply with quote
This is my first time on this forum. I have purchased several microcurrent machines. I have a Tua Viso and an Integra that I purchased on ebay. I have looked at the NuFace machine but decided that the price was too high and my experience has been that these things do not deliver the result I am looking for. However, your pictures certainly have given me reason to doubt my previous assumptions. If it delivers as well as the pictures suggest then it is well worth the money. Would anyone who is currently using the NuFace machine respond to this with some longer term results? I am particularly intrigued by the small amount of time needed to get a result. Following posts may suggest that it is another product that is too good to be true. Typically these things come with an expectation that one has an hour or two a day to devote to facial rejuvenation. I would love to do that, but my life is not structured that way. More reviews please.

redfrog

Mon Feb 19, 2007 8:01 pm      Reply with quote
Well, folks, I have listed my Nuface on Ebay at a starting bid of $275. I'm including the unused/unopened Carol Cole Optimizing Mist and Derma-Gel (I used ultrasound gel), instructional DVD, overnight pouch, and warranty. I'm even throwing in a brand new 9-Volt battery!

Since I didn't take any before and after pics, I asked scalawaggirl if I could use hers to show that the Nuface indeed works, and she kindly said that I could. (Thanks scalawaggirl! Very Happy) So if anyone is interested, look for my auction under Ebay username "Morrisbelle."

Thank you and good luck!
~ Tate ~

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 8:59 am      Reply with quote
I've been using my Nuface since Christmas ( I give myself the best gifts!). Anyway, I can't say I've seen any significant improvement, but as Patrod said- these saggy areas didn't develop overnight. My issue hass been that I couldn't FEEL anything, except occassionally on my upper forehead. I've tried the products included, and have bought conductive gel suggested by scalawaggirl-nothing. Yesterday I watched a video about the T Viso, and they show using it on the lips--so today i decided to try that. Knowing my lips are very sensitive, I barely touched them with the nuface....and what do you know...I felt tingling! Shock Shock So, I proceeded to do the rest of my face, neck, and (also from the T V video) behind my ears with the lightest tough. Tingling all over. Now, I wasn't looking for pain, but feeling nothing, and seeing nothing, I was starting to feel foolish with my expensive gadget. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Anyone else tend to be heavy handed?--try lightening up. Now that I can feel something, maybe I'll start to see some results. I have also started using DMAE afterwards.

In the winter I have a lot of time on my hands. Spring and summer I'm busy designing gardens, and planting large containers for clients. I usually sleep a lot in the winter. Not this year!! Nuface, quasar, skin products, recently added Novaderm skin roller to the regime. I have gone over the proverbial edge...

Robin

Laughing Laughing
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:38 am      Reply with quote
that's really useful, kyplantjunkie, about the mode of usage, and experimenting with it.

I'd LIKE the nu-face to work, because if it does, it's just what I need.

So keep us posted will you? Very Happy
lavern12

Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:40 pm      Reply with quote
I got my NuFace yesterday and used it on one side of my face only, WOW! did I see the difference. About 2 hours later I asked my daughter if see could see any differences, not knowing that I had used anything she said your right side looks pumper. Then within 5 hours I asked my grand daughters nurse the same thing and she also chose the right side, saying it looked clearer and this is only after using it one time. Later that night I used it on Taylor's nurse and she has a broken capillary, and right before my eyes I saw it getting lighter each time I went over (3 passes per treatment} the area. I have read that it didn't work for some here, but it truly worked for me. Has anyone heard of or used Ageless Secret Gold
mariah
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue May 08, 2007 5:44 pm      Reply with quote
Hello!

After reading all the posts on the Baby Q and NuFace ... I have opted for NuFace.
I hope I made the right choice (it is very pricey!) ... and will be posting my results once I begin using it.
Please give me any hints on how to use this (gels vs liquids to use with).

I am looking to get rid of "smile lines" (marionnette Confused lines)

Thank you!
Mariah
cstars
5% products discount

Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:43 pm      Reply with quote
Yikes. I had just ordered the NuFace through Amazon when I got to the last set of posts. Shock
Luckily, Amazon lets you cancel pretty easily.
Still, I'm disappointed: I really hoed this would be a wonderful tool. Crying or Very sad
Shylass
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 29, 2007 10:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have been reading all of the posts here and I really want to try the Nuface. Can anyone tell me where to get one for the best price? I used to have a Dermal Tone, but they are no longer in business and if it had problems I wouldn't be able to repair it. I'm hoping the Nuface won't be as painful. I would also like to know what you ladies think about me starting facial toning now, because I'm 27. I was hoping that starting earlier in life would help me in the long run. Some of the girls that I grew up with look much older than they are, and I want to prevent that as much as I can. The idea of surgery scares me. I would be grateful for any advice.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |