Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Big RAVE: Nuface!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:45 pm      Reply with quote
I got mine at spalook.com

I do not know if they still have that promotion. Look thru the entire thread, someone mentioned the deal here and the promotion code.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:38 am      Reply with quote
Unfortunately, the 20% spalook promo is over.

sigma wrote:
I got mine at spalook.com

I do not know if they still have that promotion. Look thru the entire thread, someone mentioned the deal here and the promotion code.

HTH,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:06 am      Reply with quote
Hi I got it from the Caliderma web site
and used the promotion code mentioned above at checkout. It says they offer 50$ off on the nuface using the nuface code, but I user the other code and it still worked.

cheers
swissmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:08 am      Reply with quote
Here is the extract of the message as you said you were having problems with the threads

"Caliderma is offering 20% off for a limited time. To take advantage of this offer, you have to enter HOLIDAYSPECIAL in the discount code box during checkout. "
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone see some results after a couple of treatments?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Does anyone see some results after a couple of treatments?

Not much (only a brow lift that I don't really care), and it disappears in a couple of hours.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:49 am      Reply with quote
So far, neither had I.

I guess we will have to keep on it, wait and then see.

Please, keep us posted.

Thanks,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:54 am      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
So far, neither had I.

I guess we will have to keep on it, wait and then see.

Please, keep us posted.

Thanks,
Lucy.

I will. I only had three treatments, and I hope that I'll see some real results after a couple of weeks.

Please, keep us posted, too.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
Will do.

I try to use it every day in the evening now (twice so far). Hopefully, after 2 weeks some improvement will be seen.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:46 am      Reply with quote
Skinstore.com has 20% off, including Nuface, until 1/22. Use code JAN20W.
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:34 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you all for the webaite with the
discounts. Will have to order one quickly and
give it a try!! Lots of luck to all of us!!
We'll have to post our results am hoping for some fabulous ones over time! Thx
again DiPhx

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 3:11 pm      Reply with quote
Ok, I ordered the Nuface from Caliderma with the 20% off discount. Thanks, doba!!!

I have used it 3 times so far. I actually like the way it feels and it does seem to tighten my face and also reduce the deepness of fine lines (especially the horizontal ones on my forehead). I don't know if this is short term side-effect of increased circulation yet or what. I will keep posting on the EDS forums as I continue to use it.

Oh, BTW, I wish they hadn't added fragrance to the moisture spray that comes with it. It really is not necessary!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:17 pm      Reply with quote
lunarmm wrote:
Ok, I ordered the Nuface from Caliderma with the 20% off discount. Thanks, doba!!!

I have used it 3 times so far. I actually like the way it feels and it does seem to tighten my face and also reduce the deepness of fine lines (especially the horizontal ones on my forehead). I don't know if this is short term side-effect of increased circulation yet or what. I will keep posting on the EDS forums as I continue to use it.

Oh, BTW, I wish they hadn't added fragrance to the moisture spray that comes with it. It really is not necessary!

I am glad that you like it. Thanks for the update.
ReginaB
5% products discount

Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
This is what I received from SPA Look on their coupon.

Hello Regina,

Thank you for contacting Spalook. The promotional code that you
provided has expired. However you may use the following promotional code,
A4NYA, to redeem a discount. If you have any further questions or
concerns, please feel free to contact us. Have a wonderful day.

Thank you again for choosing SpaLook!

Sincerely,
DiPhx
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
Okay have been reading but haven't heard from anyone using their Nuface?? I think several of you have purchased it - are you seeing results yet?? If so, do you think the results
will be "more tha temporary"?? Thx for all your feedback!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
DiPhx,

I posted recently with my results after 3 uses.

Personally, I think that the results will increase with more frequent and continual usage. Currently, my face feels more toned. And, as I mentioned previously, my lines look decreased / plumped up - especially my forehead horizontal ones.

I'm also doing a number of other things so it's hard to attribute any change to any one thing.

I assume people will continue posting results as they gain experience with Nuface.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:14 pm      Reply with quote
Thx lunarmm - will be anxious to see how it goes after a couple months from everyone!!
Good luck and hope it works to give us all some hope!

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:53 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Nuface 12 times. I don't think that I see any improvement.
Frodo, Lucy, swissmiss what are your experiences?

Thanks.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:12 pm      Reply with quote
Doba,

I only used it 4 times, no improvement so far.

I am also using Quasar Sp (3 times) and no improvement either.

I do not feel overly enthusiastic by now, but will continue for 20 or so times with Nuface (we still have time to return, right, Doba?) and same with Quasar.

Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:22 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
Doba,

I do not feel overly enthusiastic by now, but will continue for 20 or so times with Nuface (we still have time to return, right, Doba?) and same with Quasar.

Lucy.

I used Quasar SP 6 times. I do not see any real improvement, either. I'll use it two more times and if I don't see anything, I will send it back. With the NuFace, we have 90 days money back guarantee, so I'll use it for at least 60-70 days. I didn't use any of the samples I received from them in case I have to return it, and I will if I don't see it works.
Lucy, it looks that we have the same skin. Rolling Eyes
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:34 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
I used the Nuface 12 times. I don't think that I see any improvement.
Frodo, Lucy, swissmiss what are your experiences?

Thanks.

sigma wrote:
Doba,

Lucy.

Same here, no improvement. Have used the Nuface for at least 2 weeks everyday (didn't write the date I started) and the Quasar SP for at least a month every 3 days and I don't see any changes whatsoever. Very Discouraged Sad If you go back and read some of the posts by others they were getting some kind of results within days. What's up with that? Just doesn't seem fair.

The raves for these 2 items were started in Aug 06 and Nov 06 so it's not like I just now read about them and jumped on the bandwagon. I guess I just wanted to believe that I would be one of the lucky ones that they would work for me. I haven't given up yet but it is in the back of my mind.
swissmiss
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:35 pm      Reply with quote
Doba,Frodo, Sigma

I have not received the nuface yet. I will get it this week. (takes a while to arrive to Switzerland)

Regarding Quasar - could you post your impressions on the Quasar note please.

James just posted research, and I read it all and it does not seem to indicate that the Quasar will give results for skin rejuvenation - that the plumping results are temporary.

I note the following from one study:
"'Antiaging' Visible red light at 660nm activates ATP in skin cells and increase the rate of production of collagen for a few days, giving a lifting effect. No permanent improvement of skin aging has been demonstrated, but completion of the healing of skin damage does seem to proceed faster
kitty143
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 3:31 pm      Reply with quote
Doba,

I did not have any results so far with the Quasar either. I read again all of the posts and I think I maybe was too much of a lemming. There now seems to be a lot of people posting that they are not getting any results. The results people are talking about seem to be plumping, and the articles say that is just temporary.
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:00 pm      Reply with quote
It does work for some people. Now I tend to think that it works for those who are younger, and do not need much lifting. I am in my late forties. It maybe the same case with Quasar SP.
What do you ladies think? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you.
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
It does work for some people. Now I tend to think that it works for those who are younger, and do not need much lifting. I am in my late forties. It maybe the same case with Quasar SP.
What do you ladies think? I would like to hear your thoughts.

Thank you.

I'm in agreement. I'm 60 and am contemplating seeing a dematologist/doctor to give me a jump start.
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |