Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

1st time EDS buyer needs help
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
radiantface
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:34 pm      Reply with quote
Could someone please help me out? I intend to put in an order but how do I apply my forum discount to my order?

Thanks.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
You need to be signed into the EDS store website...just logging into the forum won't get you the discount.
You technically have two EDS accounts, one for the "Store" and one for the "Forum."
And your email address must be the same for both account in order for EDS to make the connection that yes, you do post on the forum and are ordering from the shop area.

HTH!

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 24, 2006 9:23 pm      Reply with quote
Also, any discount to which you are entitled will be applied automatically when you order.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
happy with eds Laughing
horris
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:02 pm      Reply with quote
any idea how long the delivery normally takes? thanks
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
horris wrote:
any idea how long the delivery normally takes? thanks

it depends on where you are? i live in the northeastern part of the US. it took 7-10 days for my order to get to me. HTH

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:27 pm      Reply with quote
most people get their orders in 7-14 days, i live on the other side of canada and i get mine in about 5 days usually.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
It also depends on how fast the Post moves. I live in the States and have ordered from EDS three times, all three have taken different amounts of time. My first one got to me in 5 days. My second one took two weeks. My last one took 9 days.

Very Happy

Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:07 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |