Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

:: Review :: Vivier Vitamin C 10% serum
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 06, 2004 11:21 am      Reply with quote
My first vitamin c serum. I really like the watery texture. Great for oily, aging skin. I find that after 2 weeks, my skin looks healthier and more even-toned. I'm actually ready to try the 20%-which I probably should have bought in the first place since my skin isn't really sensitive. I use it at night under jan marini's transformation serum -great lightweight moisturizer! I'm curious about the vivier serum with kinetin. I'm a bit leery since the texture might be heavier because of the added kenetin. Has anyone tried it? Very Happy
System
Automatic Message
The above post is a review of the following product available at EDS:
Vivier Serum 10 (30 ml / 1 floz)
Vivier Serum 10 (30 ml / 1 floz)

Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), this patented oil-free medical grade sērum helps reduce signs of environmental damage such as fine lines, wrinkles, uneven skin texture and tone.

Formerly called Vivier Vitamin-C IDS™ High Potency Serum 10.

Mabsy

Fri May 07, 2004 2:52 am      Reply with quote
Hi Marina,

I haven't tried the serum with Kinetin (though I want to as well Laughing ) but I've been using the 20% serum for a while now. I prefer Vivier to the other serums because it's not as watery as the others. It actually still is watery but has something in it that makes it feel like you are actually putting on something other than water. Hard to explain.... Smile

Mabsy
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 07, 2004 5:38 am      Reply with quote
mabsy,
Is there a serum that's more watery than Vivier? Which one? I have oily (actually since using vit.c it's dryer believe it or not) skin and watery is good during the day when I have to layer sunblock. Another reason I bought Vivier is because I'd heard both Cellex-c and Skinceuticals are not as "stable". Also, I'd love to try the Jan Marini c-esta oil-free but I'm afraid it may too thick. Oil-control products generally leave a film on the face. Have you tried this one? I look forward to your input before I order the 20% vivier along with the cellcosmet eye cream (if anyone tells my husband the price I'll deny everything!!!!!) Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri May 07, 2004 6:09 pm      Reply with quote
Marina,

I found Skinceuticals to be more watery than the Vivier. I'm not really explaining the "watery" bit right. They are both watery - but after I put on Vivier I can feel that I have put something on because my skin feels different (smoother?). After putting on the Skinceuticals my face feels like I just put on water and it dried. I don't like that in a serum, I guess it's a personal choice.

I haven't tried the C-Esta Oil Free so I can't comment on that, sorry.

Yes, husbands are best left out of the loop when it comes to skincare shopping Laughing

Mabsy
jewel lady
5% products discount

Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:12 pm      Reply with quote
I've only been using it for a week and have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. It appears softer, more plumped up and my hyperpigmentation has been reduced. It absorbs quickly into the skin and I just apply an evening cream to boost up the moisture. So I thinks it's worthwhile to give it a try. Very Happy
Mabsy

Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:45 am      Reply with quote
jewel lady wrote:
I've only been using it for a week and have noticed a difference in the texture of my skin. It appears softer, more plumped up and my hyperpigmentation has been reduced. It absorbs quickly into the skin and I just apply an evening cream to boost up the moisture. So I thinks it's worthwhile to give it a try. Very Happy

Thank you Smile I'll give the one with Kinetin a go next...

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 5:39 am      Reply with quote
jewel lady wrote:

Which one are we talking about? Sory, haven't had coffee yet Rolling Eyes
jewel lady
5% products discount

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:28 am      Reply with quote
Hi Marina,

I'm was speaking about Vivier Kine-C. I had some positive results with the product. It really reduced my hyperpigmentation due to acne scarring and really seemed to make my skin tone more even. You might want to give it a try. Laughing
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Sep 30, 2005 10:30 am      Reply with quote
jewel lady wrote:
Hi Marina,

I'm was speaking about Vivier Kine-C. I had some positive results with the product. It really reduced my hyperpigmentation due to acne scarring and really seemed to make my skin tone more even. You might want to give it a try. Laughing

Hi. Thank you. I always wanted to try this one;I was just worried about the oily texture, but I remember liking the vivier 10%. Smile
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:14 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |