Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.
 
 back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in



Review: NIA24
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Author Message
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:
Nia 24 will be on www.hautelook.com tomorrow, Wednesday 6-27 for those interested.


this may have been asked and answered, I did try to find this, but here goes, nia is a B vitamin, correct?


NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) so yes Tiny!

This is from WebMD but it applies to DIY and pre-made as well.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-924-NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3.aspx?activeIngredientId=924&activeIngredientName=NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
Tiny
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 1539
Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:
Nia 24 will be on www.hautelook.com tomorrow, Wednesday 6-27 for those interested.


this may have been asked and answered, I did try to find this, but here goes, nia is a B vitamin, correct?


NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) so yes Tiny!

This is from WebMD but it applies to DIY and pre-made as well.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-924-NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3.aspx?activeIngredientId=924&activeIngredientName=NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3


Thank you very much!
DarkMoon
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 17 Aug 2009
Posts: 10206
Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:55 pm      Reply with quote
Tiny wrote:
DarkMoon wrote:
Tiny wrote:
Frodo wrote:
Nia 24 will be on www.hautelook.com tomorrow, Wednesday 6-27 for those interested.


this may have been asked and answered, I did try to find this, but here goes, nia is a B vitamin, correct?


NIACIN AND NIACINAMIDE (VITAMIN B3) so yes Tiny!

This is from WebMD but it applies to DIY and pre-made as well.

http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-924-NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3.aspx?activeIngredientId=924&activeIngredientName=NIACIN%20AND%20NIACINAMIDE%20VITAMIN%20B3


Thank you very much!


You are quite welcome! Smile

_________________
I'LL SEE YOU ON THE DARKSIDE OF THE MOON....
Jadzaluk
Full Member
5% products discount

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 22
Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Is it ok to use these products after a C serum in the morning?
I use the CE Ferulic.
bethany
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 08 Apr 2008
Posts: 8031
Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:56 am      Reply with quote
Jadzaluk wrote:
Is it ok to use these products after a C serum in the morning?
I use the CE Ferulic.


I would ask the manufacturer to be sure, but I doubt it will be a problem.

_________________
No longer answering PM's due to numerous weird messages.
joyuii
Senior Member
10% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 01 Mar 2015
Posts: 55
Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:25 pm      Reply with quote
bethany wrote:
Jadzaluk wrote:
Is it ok to use these products after a C serum in the morning?
I use the CE Ferulic.


I would ask the manufacturer to be sure, but I doubt it will be a problem.


Have a same doubt with you.
veryhopeful
New Member

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 29 Sep 2015
Posts: 4
Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:31 am      Reply with quote
I've been using the Intensive Recovery Complex and the Eye Repair Complex for about a year. Overall, I'm quite pleased with the results. I started by applying them every other day and gradually built up to twice a day, and continued that regimen for 6-8 months.

When I consistently used the eye cream twice a day, I did notice a reduction in fine lines (typical plumping effect). However as soon as you stop using the product (even by skipping one application) the lines come back very quickly. I haven't noticed any lightening of dark circles around my eyes, and I don't have freckles where I apply this product so I can't offer any information there.

As for the recovery complex - even though it is supposed to be more moisturising than the Skin Strengthening Complex, I still found it drying. However I have very sensitive, dry skin so if you don't have that problem you'd probably be fine. While using it twice a day (for about 8 months) my complexion looked more even and had a lovely glow. It may have lightened some of my freckles a little too - but I am using Retin-A so it's hard to say what caused that. Furthermore, my skin felt a little bit firmer.

I've since started using the recovery complex once a day because of the price ($110 AU at the moment!) and have noticed a reduction in firmness and have lost some of that lovely glow.

I plan to keep using the recovery complex for a long time to come. However I don't think the eye cream is worth it.
arielstar08
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

View user's profileSend private message
Joined: 27 Jan 2008
Posts: 1001
Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:36 am      Reply with quote
Love Nia 24 scrub. Love Nia 24 strengthening cream.

Hate nia 24 the sunscreen. Hate the Rapid Exfoliating Serum
System
Automatic Message
Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:58 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic



DS Laboratories Trioxil.PM Anti-Acne Gel (30 ml) glominerals Persuasion Eye Palette (7.2 g / 0.25 oz) Skeyndor Essential Wheat Germ Oil Nourishing Cream (50 ml)