Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
What's the best product for puffiness under eyes?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Torrey

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:58 am      Reply with quote
I am 49 years old and have used Jurlique products for the past 15 years. Although I love the products they have not helped me with troubled areas. Recently I had success with the Obagi Nu-Derm system to lighten dark aging spots. I am now looking for the best products to help reduce puffiness and dark lines under my eyes. I am also interested in an effective product to help reduce lines on my forehead and wrinkle lines around my mouth.
Suggestions are appreciated!
Torrey
CrazyForClooney
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
Hello! DMAE serum can help with the forehead/lip & mouth lines. Must be at least a 3% concentration to be effective. High quality and recommended brands on this board for the DMAE are candessence.com and skincarecentral.biz. I am currently just loving the one from skincare central. Especially around eyes. I'm 46. If you do a board search for the DMAE you will get a ton of info to help you decide. Smile
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:18 am      Reply with quote
I second DMAE as a good treatment for puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes. My husband is using it, and believe me, there is no way he would continue unless we were seeing results with it.

The other product that I have heard good reviews on is the Phytolift Cranberry Eye Gel. I think Scalawaggirl and others have had good success with this.

priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
l also heard good reviews on Cellular Skin Eye Bright Serum

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=159997#159997
PocoLoco
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 7:29 pm      Reply with quote
I've had best results with Professional solutions DCX (dark circle X). This is the same formula as the Eyebright serum above.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 8:29 pm      Reply with quote
You might want to check: I think the Phytolift Cranberry is helping them with sagging over the eye (brow), not under. You should also check out the review for Purity's Coffee Bean eye cream. It seems to have helped some people. I have ordered it but haven't received it yet, so I can't vouch for it.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:58 pm      Reply with quote
I use Professional solutions DCX (dark circle X), let it dry, then follow it with PSF Phytolift Cranberry, let it dry, then the rest of the program (Super CP, DMAE, let it dry; then Emu Oil + Red Tea Serum, sunscreen, makeup).

Takes way too much time, especially in the morning getting ready for work, but I tried to skip either DCX or Phytolift Cranberry, and I can see the difference right away.

I am still looking for something effective and easier, but .... Ordered the coffee cream, but it had not yet arrived.

Also, my eyes are extremely sensitive, so I am not sure it would work for me.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:41 pm      Reply with quote
Right now I'm actually liking my SkinCubed - nothing has helped my hereditary puffiness before and this seems to be helping - I notice it when I look in the mirror. It's not a miracle but it is helping little by little, not sure about the long-term effects but using this for a week has helped more than using Cellcosmet for 3 months.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:38 am      Reply with quote
The only success I have had with puffy eyes is Juvena Juvedical and Valmont L Elixir Eye Cream. I prefer the Valmont because it also firmed and greatly reduced the lines.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:44 am      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
l also heard good reviews on Cellular Skin Eye Bright Serum

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?p=159997#159997

really?
have you ever tried it?
it is small Laughing
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:35 pm      Reply with quote
I tried JUvena - did nothing for me, Eye Bright does help, and in the morning I have big bags, not just mild puffiness. Followed by Cranberry Lift - and it is mostly gone, both the darkness and the bags.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:04 pm      Reply with quote
For puffiness, I love 100% pure's eye cream, I wrote a review in the product review thread recently Wink Welcome to the forum!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui wrote:
Right now I'm actually liking my SkinCubed - nothing has helped my hereditary puffiness before and this seems to be helping - I notice it when I look in the mirror. It's not a miracle but it is helping little by little, not sure about the long-term effects but using this for a week has helped more than using Cellcosmet for 3 months.

I'm THRILLED with the Skincubed Eye Repair Formula - not only is the puffiness significantly reduced - but the skin around my eyes feels extraordinarily soft. The early results I'm getting are just outstanding! The decongestion around my eye area is really quite remarkable - and my skin doesn't feel crepey at all...I'm really amazed!!!
Pudoodles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:02 pm      Reply with quote
Eliminate salt from your diet and sleep with your head slightly elevated,sleep on your back,not stomach.ice packs on your eyes for a few minutes in the morning may help.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:28 am      Reply with quote
Pudoodles wrote:
sormuimui wrote:

I'm THRILLED with the Skincubed Eye Repair Formula - not only is the puffiness significantly reduced - but the skin around my eyes feels extraordinarily soft. The early results I'm getting are just outstanding! The decongestion around my eye area is really quite remarkable - and my skin doesn't feel crepey at all...I'm really amazed!!!
Pudoodles Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I'm finding the same thing! I was going to wait the allotted 1 month and then decide on this cream, but I really do have the same initial raves! This is the best puffy eyes cream I think I've ever used! The products that I have been using are very good, Juvena Juvedical serum-Remergent Microcirculation-Valmont eye and mouth-and PSF Cranberry lift, but NONE of these are doing what the SkinCubed is! I LOVE this cream, and I'm so glad I got in on the offer to test it. This might just be my HG!

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Right now I am doing the Juvena eye serum and not getting the results I want for puffiness/bags under the eyes.

I am just now starting Facercise, so we'll see how that helps! I also want to try the 100% Purity eye cream sometime in the near future. I don't have $150 to spend on eye cream right now...

Smile
simplenpure
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:32 pm      Reply with quote
Sisley Eye Gel do a wonderful job in firming and reducing puffiness!!
FaithTruth
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
Avene Ystheal eye cream
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:55 pm      Reply with quote
I was using Avene Ystheal eye gel-cream but now just use the Avene Ystheal cream.

I noticed a tightening of my undereye area as well as decrease in dark circles.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 6:58 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
I was using Avene Ystheal eye gel-cream but now just use the Avene Ystheal cream.

I noticed a tightening of my undereye area as well as decrease in dark circles.

Question for Avene users:
what are the active ingredients in the gel-cream versus the cream?

Also, Can you use this with DMAE?
thanks!
priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
beautydream
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:34 pm      Reply with quote
I faced same problem with you and tried many products,but they can not solve all this,now I apply for La colline cellular eye cream,feel better for Puffiness under eye.

Try to drink little water before sleep and use some eye mask. Smile
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Priscilla wrote:
Question for Avene users:
what are the active ingredients in the gel-cream versus the cream?

beethovengirl on MUA has a full listing on all the Avene products and ingredients (or links to the newer products) here:
http://www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/beethovengirl/
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 11:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |