Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What skincare lines are you hoping EDS will carry?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lamicuz
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon May 31, 2004 11:09 am      Reply with quote
I second the Eminence Organic skin care from Hungary!

Heavenly apple quince mask
Ling
5% products discount

Tue Jun 01, 2004 1:41 am      Reply with quote
I third the EMINENCE Organics, their masks selection are awesome !! And ELEMIS...!
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:42 am      Reply with quote
Sorry for getting back to you so late.

I like the strawberry mask - it really does brighten the skin.

The sauna mask I also like, if you keep massasing it stays warm, this one is like a sticky get, again really gets the blood to the skin.
Please note it's not too hot.
One tip there is plenty in the sachet for at least 3/4 applications so although it may seem expensive it works out ok.

The body gels/muds are a nice treat and makes your skin lovely and smooth. Not the same as going to a spa but it does make for a nice treat in between visits or if the budget won't stretch so far.

I've only dipped in to the Nuxe range. The honey lip balm lasts for ages and the oils (one tinted gold - great if you have a tan) I love the smell of if any of you have tried monoi oil you'll like this.

That reminds me just thought of another range I like! REN

You shouldn't have started this thread, makes me realise how much stuff I own and how addicted I am Embarassed
city gurl
5% products discount

Tue Jun 01, 2004 10:29 am      Reply with quote
Hi thoughtcrime,
sorry for the belated response. Anxious My absolute Lamas favorite is their Lash Masque, it's an overnight lash treatment but I've been using it under or instead of my mascara with great results. I also like their overnight lip treatment, very good, it lasts through the whole night.
I've heard good stuff about their Vitamin C face and body wash so I just put in an order for that, can't wait to try it out (on my body at least). Think these products are very in line with EDS.
thoughtcrime
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 01, 2004 5:28 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies,

Eve-- thanks for the recommendations, can't wait to check out that range. Again thanks for introducing! As for the Nuxe oil, I've heard awesome raves about it. and I do have darker skin which makes me want to try the gold one even more. Is it greasy?

Citygurl,
I love how Lamas is 100% vegan! I've used the lash masque too, but I didn't end up finishing it because I have so many allergies, and with itchy eyes it's hard to sleep with any kind of makeup on. Sad The only thing I didn't like was I could never tell if I was getting any on my lashes because it's so light. I didn't use it long enough to see if it worked for me. I have Asian straight lashes. Did you notice your lashes fuller and longer? I would really like to see more lashes on the bottom of my eyes. It's sooo sparse. I would also like to try the lip treatment, but I do not want my lips to get any fuller than they already are. Embarassed Will it make your lips full? All the lip creams seem to target lip plumping, and I definitely don't need that. Next on my list is their moisturizers, and shampoo and conditioner. Can't wait! Tip-- if you order on their website instead of buying in stores you get better deals.
Eve
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 2:38 am      Reply with quote
Hi,

RE: Nuxe, no it's more of a dry oil. It'll make your skin look and feel lovely I'm sure.
sparkle
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:40 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to see more niche spa brands on EDS, such as:

- Mario Badescu (EVERY single product i've ordered without trying or seeing it in person are fantastic!)
- Ellen lange: the MUA reviews are fabulous
- Talika: this brand would really be great on EDS, most ppl who tried the products do see improvements. Plain old packaging, but nothing gimmicky.

and maybe even more "indulging" type of brands, it would be great to attract some different type of audiences (i.e. skincare/bath or body care product users purely for pleasure, as opposed to those just looking for skincare 'treatment' products).
- fresh index (as on the sephora website). Nice, gorgeous scents and basic product lines, based on foody / citrusy/ natural scents. Just body lotions, shea butter, fragrances and soaps.
- L'Occitane: some natural, herbal remedy type of stores'd soften up the feeling of EDS even more.

Laughing ok, i'm just really wishing to see EDS carrying these lines because i know the prices would be so reasonable Cool
Mabsy

Thu Jun 03, 2004 5:11 am      Reply with quote
sparkle wrote:
ok, i'm just really wishing to see EDS carrying these lines because i know the prices would be so reasonable Cool

Laughing That's exactly why I'm hoping to see Ole Henriksen here Very Happy
Fantasia
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 08, 2004 9:18 am      Reply with quote
are we getting new products to purchase soon ?
k.a.t.
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jun 28, 2004 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Dr Hauschka's cosmetic line, please
blg83
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:10 am      Reply with quote
how does this forum work. I have started to post questions and reviews, but what is this website really all about? Wwhat is the moderator and do you just order makeup and skin care on this site?

help me out.
Mabsy

Wed Jun 30, 2004 5:02 am      Reply with quote
This forum is provided to us by the ladies (and possibly gentlemen Smile) at Essential Day Spa (http://www.essentialdayspa.com). You can order products from them through their website, but not through this forum.

The forum is basically for us to have the means to discuss and share our experiences with skincare, makeup etc etc

Each area on the forum has a moderator - a person who makes sure that posts are not offensive, abusive or otherwise innapropriate etc. There's a FAQ on the forum here.

Welcome to the forum btw Smile

Mabsy
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 01, 2004 6:52 am      Reply with quote
Perhaps all depends on where you are located... for me I'm quite happy with the collection here. If really add in something more maybe Darphin, Kose-Predia, Nuxe, T.LeClerc.
trinka
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:58 am      Reply with quote
I'd love to see Relax a line offered (just because it sounds great and I like to order products within Canada) and Bliss. I haven't used that line either but it looks great. Very Happy
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:42 am      Reply with quote
I agree relaxaline would be good, because I know I will be reordering when I run out and I so want to order something from EDS.
Laughing
smash-box

Fri Jul 09, 2004 8:56 am      Reply with quote
Caudalie
Jeda
5% products discount

Thu May 12, 2005 7:01 am      Reply with quote
Sundari please please please! Very Happy
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 7:31 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to see some hormone product containing estriol and vitamins. I don't know if one exists.
rosebud
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu May 12, 2005 2:36 pm      Reply with quote
Weleda - I could afford to buy more then Laughing

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 12:57 am      Reply with quote
The DHC range that Carrie sent me samples of felt great on my skin - so that would be lovely if EDS stocked them Very Happy

T x
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 8:13 am      Reply with quote
IS Clinical, of course !!!
lianne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 11:40 am      Reply with quote
-ole hendrickson
-more blinc products

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri May 13, 2005 10:03 pm      Reply with quote
To the ladies who want Sheseido and if its a Canadian website you're looking for go to Juliets Day Spa. They stock it there.
Kk1668
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 6:37 am      Reply with quote
Payot
faith
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat May 14, 2005 7:47 am      Reply with quote
Cheeks wrote:
The DHC range that Carrie sent me samples of felt great on my skin - so that would be lovely if EDS stocked them Very Happy

T x

In Japan, DHC is carried in 7-11. I wonder if it is the same line Confused

Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:19 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |