Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Carekate's website link?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:22 am      Reply with quote
Can someone please post a link to carekate's website? I want to check out some of the things I've been reading about here! Thanks.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:32 am      Reply with quote
You need to PM her...I don't think she has a website up yet.
Smile

ETA: She does have alot of her recipes in the DIY thread.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
Thanks, Paris! I send her a PM as you suggested.
LaLa
5% products discount

Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
I PM her about 10 days ago and also left a message in one of the threads that she's involved, but I didn't hear anything from her.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:35 pm      Reply with quote
She only has access to the internet like 30 minutes a day M-F...you can bet she is SWAMPED right now with all of us (ME INCLUDED wave ) PMing her, asking about products, what she'll make for us, holiday stuff, etc.

She'll get back to you Smile no worries...she's excellent like that. It might just take her a little longer since her access is limited. (I'll tell you, my internet access SHOULD be limited...my credit card is crying right now...)

5% products discount

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:09 pm      Reply with quote
Ho ho ho...that's why some of my friends' husbands don't want to switch from dial-up to DSL/cable even it's only costs few more bucks(we only pay about $17 for DSL here), they don't want the wives spend too much online shopping.
Okay, I'll be waiting patiently...hopefully I will get her reply soon.
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:43 pm      Reply with quote
Carekate mentioned in another thread that she will be away for Thanksgiving holidays for a week (or more? don't remember) so that's why she hasn't gotten back to you.
carolb69
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:35 pm      Reply with quote
reviving an old thread here Very Happy Does Carekate have a website yet? Or do you still need to PM her for anything you want to buy? Can someone tell me what products she sells? Thanks Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:19 pm      Reply with quote
I don't know but someone in LA owns carekate.com (hand it over!!!)

*edited by Mabsy to remove name*

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 11, 2007 10:04 pm      Reply with quote
Laughing Too funny - actually one of our EDS members bought it for Carrie to ensure noone else swiped the domain name.

PhoebesMeow wrote:
I don't know but someone in LA owns carekate.com (hand it over!!!)

*username edited out by Mabsy*

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:18 am      Reply with quote
oops sorry I didn't realize that was a name of someone on here! that was very nice of them!

Well I hope she gets that site up and running. I always thought carekate was a catchy name Smile

*edited to remove identifying instructions* Angel

Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:10 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |