Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

TCA Peels - Ebay
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 8:06 am      Reply with quote
I was wanting to give this treatment a try, but just conscious of my purse strings at the moment. I have seen this one on ebaby and wondered if anyone could recommend Embarassed

Thank you in advance. Razz
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:56 am      Reply with quote
I too am wanting to try TCA peels. I ordered a sample size from Platinum Skincare instead, though. Their website is full of useful information on peels so you may want to check it out even if you don't buy your TCA peel there.
priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:58 am      Reply with quote
Some good Peel Strength Acids I have used.

TCA -
http://www.bestskinpeel.com/default.php

http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/tcapeel.htm

Lactic, Fruit -
http://www.dianayvonne.com/category/16/

Diana Yvonne also has stronger ones, not on her public site. You can get the link from her messageboard, or by emailing her company directly.
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:08 am      Reply with quote
Thanks Priscilla and Tangal. I have the lactic acid from Dianna Yvonne, very good. I have just found the samples thanks Tangal from Platinumskincare. Tangal I have checked out your tca peels and they both look good, which would you recommend as a first one to try, I am wanting it for some scarring.

Thanks once again Very Happy
Tangal
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:23 am      Reply with quote
Actually I don't work, nor am I affiliated with Platnium Skincare. Though I do agree they have some great products. Wink

Need more info about your skin first - Dry, Oily, Sensitive?

Acene? Blackheads, Clogged pores?

What level of experence are you with acids?
monalisasmiler
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:45 am      Reply with quote
I have combination skin, no spots, but lots of clogged pores, have been using IS clinical and also the 40% lactic acid recently and the chicken pox scar, main one above forehead and some on cheeks, the ones on cheeks I had forgotten about but as I have been using the acid they have become more noticeable, I have been following scalwagirls posts with interest and found them very helpful, and have also been spot treating my scars with the supercop 2x. I had gone onto platinum skincare already to place my order, hadn't found the samples at the time, but when I saw the price Crying or Very sad was a bit worried as I have just finished my job well I find something else, and have already ordered other products Embarassed Anyway that's me. Thanks once again.
razinkane
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:51 pm      Reply with quote
that 8 percent tca peel looks pretty interesting.
Btw, what the hek do they mean don't use if you have herpes complex. I get cold sores once in a blue moon, do I have that? Or do they mean the other kind?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 9:45 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |