Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Kevyn Aucoin - The Sensual Skin Enhancer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
Hi all. I hate to be the lone disenter, but I bought this & am not happy with it. Even using a small amount, I find the texture too thick. I prefer Giorgio Armani foundation or Vincent Longo Water Canvas Foundation. I also use Cle de Peu concealer under my eyes. To each their own.... Very Happy

I looked into the Cle de Peu concealer, however I want something that multi-tasks...I have also heard that it can be very drying, besides that Im just not ready to spend that kind of money on just a concealer... Confused

What shade did you get?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:52 pm      Reply with quote
Vonstella, what did you pick? I'm dying to know!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
Ugh! I didnt make it there today, I was way too tired from dealing wiht the baby to even shower until now...hope to get there tomorrow, will report then! Very Happy

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
ellyp
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:14 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Ugh! I didnt make it there today, I was way too tired from dealing wiht the baby to even shower until now...hope to get there tomorrow, will report then! Very Happy

Boy, can I ever relate!! I've had a grumpy baby with a fever for two days and two older boys with cabin fever because we were inside all day because it snowed a lot here. I've been on the forum today alot just'cuz I feel a little cooped up too! Laughing

Let us know when you do decide!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
ellyp wrote:
vonstella wrote:

Boy, can I ever relate!! I've had a grumpy baby with a fever for two days and two older boys with cabin fever because we were inside all day because it snowed a lot here. I've been on the forum today alot just'cuz I feel a little cooped up too! Laughing

Let us know when you do decide!

Yeah, I was gonna go tonight instead but we got an "Artic Freeze" as the newscasters called it, I swear it went from 78 to 40 in a matter of hours-complete with freezing rain...gotta love Texas weather! Laughing

Hope
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:05 pm      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:

Yeah, I was gonna go tonight instead but we got an "Artic Freeze" as the newscasters called it, I swear it went from 78 to 40 in a matter of hours-complete with freezing rain...gotta love Texas weather! Laughing

vonstella - I'm in Dallas too, and according to Ch. 8, the high today was 80 and now it's 35 and dropping. And from the sound of things, I don't think you'll be getting out tomorrow either. Freezing rain to be followed by sleet to be followed by snow all day. I could only shake my head and say "only in Texas" earlier in the evening when we were under a tornado watch and a winter storm warning at the same time.

Do you go to the Neiman's at Willowbend or Northpark? I've found that the Willowbend SA's are snobbier than the ones at Northpark. I'll be heading to Northpark this weekend and this is an item I've been interested in for some time, so please keep us updated.
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:53 pm      Reply with quote
Hope wrote:
vonstella wrote:

vonstella - I'm in Dallas too, and according to Ch. 8, the high today was 80 and now it's 35 and dropping. And from the sound of things, I don't think you'll be getting out tomorrow either. Freezing rain to be followed by sleet to be followed by snow all day. I could only shake my head and say "only in Texas" earlier in the evening when we were under a tornado watch and a winter storm warning at the same time.

No kidding! I mean I know Texas weather is weird but this is freaky!

Quote:
Do you go to the Neiman's at Willowbend or Northpark? I've found that the Willowbend SA's are snobbier than the ones at Northpark. I'll be heading to Northpark this weekend and this is an item I've been interested in for some time, so please keep us updated.

I go to the one at The Galleria, I live right around the corner from it. I know the SA's at Willowbend are...well, um kinda bitchy. Its funny though b/c Willowbend is going under. They loose money every year b/c not enough people shop there, alot of the stores are pulling out of the mall and breaking their contracts. I used to work at the Charles David store there, the discount was great but we seriously had maybe 2 customers a day, and the weekends really wernt that much better. Anyway, if I can get out and brave the weather tomorrow I'll head over there and pick some samples up. Very Happy

System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:46 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |