Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cheap and good Vit.C serum?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:21 am      Reply with quote
Is there any good and cheap, powerful enough, Vit.C serum? I get a headache to choose a Vit.C serum because don't know which one is good and powerful, and I can't offer too skin ones, like SkinCeuticals... Crying or Very sad
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:15 am      Reply with quote
how about avalon's?
in my mind,vc serum always is expensive. Confused
sharky
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:59 am      Reply with quote
PSF 20% is nice and not so expensive. I'm also trying Candy's which is also not so expensive. Or you can buy the ingredients and DIY.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
You sould take a look at the brand MD Skincare. They look great and the also have a vit C serum. The prices are not so bad....You got them on EDS so you have the convenience to use your discount Surprised
ariesxtreme
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:52 am      Reply with quote
is DIY an option?

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 11:16 am      Reply with quote
Hi liangzhiz - If you decide to go the DIY route, use carekate's recipe in the DIY thread. She recommends using a propylene glycol base (or glycerine if your skin is dry). This recipe assures that no other ingredient ozidizes the l-ascorbic acid. Some DIYers use plant-based bases for serums, but there's a risk of them containing minerals that could have traces of metallic substances which can oxidize Vit.C. Also, don't use any metallic appliances or implements when mixing your ingredients, or store your serum in anything that has any metallic components.

I've been using SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic (I keep it refrigerated) for about 18 months and have just started (this last week) applying it night and day. I'm noticing more "plumpness" and at the same time using up my serum faster before it "turns". I'm also hoping more frequent use will eliminate some freckles (rather than just keeping them at bay). It's expensive though!

BTW, in some topical l-ascorbic acid studies, it was applied every 8 hours to achieve noticeable results! I've read here on the forum that C will stay in the skin for 3 days, but while that may be true, it's not a potent/sufficient amount of C to do the trick of reducing wrinkles, building collagen and fading pigmentation. Even if you DIY, you'll probably want to use it up as fast as you can because l-ascorbic acid is so unstable and degrades quickly. Professional sera have coated particles, etc., to keep C from degrading quickly, unlike homemade versions.

I've considered DIY myself to save money, but I'm holding off until I know more since it can be problematic. I really like what I'm using now, but in summer when my skin was oilier, I used SkinCeuticals Serum20 AOX which is less oily becuase it doesn't contain Vit.E. I think SC is changing the name of their AOX products -- at least this is what a friend recently told me.

Personally, I've grudgingly come to believe that Vit.C serum is worth the expense since it's been proven in clinical trials to improve the skin.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:34 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
...Some DIYers use plant-based bases for serums, but there's a risk of them containing minerals that could have traces of metallic substances which can oxidize Vit.C. Also, don't use any metallic appliances or implements when mixing your ingredients, or store your serum in anything that has any metallic components.

I've been using SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic (I keep it refrigerated) for about 18 months and have just started (this last week) applying it night and day. I'm noticing more "plumpness" and at the same time using up my serum faster before it "turns". I'm also hoping more frequent use will eliminate some freckles (rather than just keeping them at bay). It's expensive though!

BTW, in some topical l-ascorbic acid studies, it was applied every 8 hours to achieve noticeable results! I've read here on the forum that C will stay in the skin for 3 days, but while that may be true, it's not a potent/sufficient amount of C to do the trick of reducing wrinkles, building collagen and fading pigmentation. Even if you DIY, you'll probably want to use it up as fast as you can because l-ascorbic acid is so unstable and degrades quickly. Professional sera have coated particles, etc., to keep C from degrading quickly, unlike homemade versions.

I've considered DIY myself to save money, but I'm holding off until I know more since it can be problematic. I really like what I'm using now, but in summer when my skin was oilier, I used SkinCeuticals Serum20 AOX which is less oily becuase it doesn't contain Vit.E. I think SC is changing the name of their AOX products -- at least this is what a friend recently told me.

Personally, I've grudgingly come to believe that Vit.C serum is worth the expense since it's been proven in clinical trials to improve the skin.

Thanks for sharing your experience and thoughts about CE&Ferulic Serums. I am extremely interested in trying one AND making my own Vit-C, but struggle with gathering all the pro's and con's of either option. I love everything I read about SkinCeutical's serum, but balk at the price (USD $120/oz Shock). This is simply out of my budget considering I'd need 12 bottles a year in order to use it before it destabilizes (please correct me if I'm wrong about this!). I am super keen on making my own Vit-C serum but really want to be certain it will be as effective/potent as SkinCeuticals (or any other top Vitamin C serum). I'd be willing to go through the process of making it in smaller batches due to degrading IF I knew it was as potent as the store-bought brands.

Can anyone tell me if the DIY Vitamim-C Serum is as effective and potent for fighting wrinkles, building collagen and improving pigmentation? I am in the same boat as Liangzhiz and feel overwhelmed trying to pick a powerful, yet affordable Vit-C serum. Rolling Eyes

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:02 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ScotsLass - A number of forum members have been doing half-face tests of various products recently. Maybe you could get some SkinCeuticals samples, and also concoct some of your own C serum and try them on each side of your face. You could be our guinea pig!!

But Vit.C works in a slow, subtle way so it may take quite a while for you to see a difference, especially if your skin is already in good condition. To reduce pigmentation, it can take a year or more, for example. Ditto for improving lines and wrinkles.

Also, you may want to do an Internet search -- some website recently had a sale on SC products (like maybe skinrx or something), and the Ferulic was going for $90. You can get samples on eBay if you don't have any SC sellers in your area. I don't understand why, but some websites won't ship SC outside the US. If you're in Scotland, good luck -- maybe an eBayer can help you out.
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:07 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for your suggestion and m.april sharing your information.
I am considering buying SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic too. But the country, Denmark, where I am living is one of the highest tax countries in the world. Every time I buy from Internet outside of this country, I am charged quite a lot of tax. I am going to buy a few more things at the same. So I have to find something as cheap and good as possible to avoid paying so much tax.
I am thinking of DIY too, but afraid of my poor cooking skill.
Now I am interested in two Vit.C serum, one Vitamin C 25% Serum from DianaYvonne, the other 20% Vitamin C, E & Ferulic Acid from Candessence. Both of them are at similar price $36 and $35. I don't know which one is stronger. The one from Candessence is homemade, but not sure the one from DianaYvonne is homemade or not.
Anyway, choosing a Vit.C serum makes me headache. If I lost my mind tomorrow because of this, I may order SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic. Crying or Very sad
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:22 pm      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Thanks for your suggestion and m.april sharing your information.
I am considering buying SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic too. But the country, Denmark, where I am living is one of the highest tax countries in the world. Every time I buy from Internet outside of this country, I am charged quite a lot of tax. I am going to buy a few more things at the same. So I have to find something as cheap and good as possible to avoid paying so much tax.
I am thinking of DIY too, but afraid of my poor cooking skill.
Now I am interested in two Vit.C serum, one Vitamin C 25% Serum from DianaYvonne, the other 20% Vitamin C, E & Ferulic Acid from Candessence. Both of them are at similar price $36 and $35. I don't know which one is stronger. The one from Candessence is homemade, but not sure the one from DianaYvonne is homemade or not.
Anyway, choosing a Vit.C serum makes me headache. If I lost my mind tomorrow because of this, I may order SkinCeuticals CE+Ferulic. Crying or Very sad

Hi Liangzhiz - I was looking at the EXACT same products and wondering the same thing about serum strengths. I am especially interested in Candy's CE&Ferulic serum and have checked out her website for ingredient info. I realize the two products she sells indicate "C" concentration levels (she offers 10% and 20% C strengths), but what is the % of the E and Ferulic acid? I also do not know if DiannaYvonne makes her own or if it's outsourced? At this point I have decided to try samples of SkinCeuticals and I might just bite the bullet and order the Holiday Quad Special offered by Candessence. It is exactly what I'm looking for...just hope it's as potent and effective as SC!

Like yourself, I am hit with exchange rates, duties and taxes when purchasing anything outside of Canada. It really is a deterrent and the reason I am so cautious before hitting the "BUY" button when shopping online. Wish I could help ease your pain - sadly we are both held hostage to the same problem!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:32 pm      Reply with quote
m.april wrote:
Hi ScotsLass - A number of forum members have been doing half-face tests of various products recently. Maybe you could get some SkinCeuticals samples, and also concoct some of your own C serum and try them on each side of your face. You could be our guinea pig!!

But Vit.C works in a slow, subtle way so it may take quite a while for you to see a difference, especially if your skin is already in good condition. To reduce pigmentation, it can take a year or more, for example. Ditto for improving lines and wrinkles.

Also, you may want to do an Internet search -- some website recently had a sale on SC products (like maybe skinrx or something), and the Ferulic was going for $90. You can get samples on eBay if you don't have any SC sellers in your area. I don't understand why, but some websites won't ship SC outside the US. If you're in Scotland, good luck -- maybe an eBayer can help you out.

Hi m.april! I might just try the half-face test and use samples of SC rather than buying a bottle (good idea!). And I had no idea the results were so slow to develop with the C serums. Shock I really thought I'd see a difference in 6-8 weeks of use. I suppose this would make it quite challenging to track the effectiveness between C serum products. All I know is I really need to start one sooner, rather that later. I agree with your conclusion that a C Serum is a necessary part of your long-term beauty regime! Thanks again for your advice. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 29, 2006 5:03 pm      Reply with quote
FYI - Looks as if CellularSkinRx C+Firming Serum is also well reviewed here and of very good value (USD $38/oz). The other serum that is highly liked here and again pretty good value is Vivier C&E (approximately USD $72/oz). It's taken a while but I am finally starting to wrap my head around what to look for in a potent/effective Vit-C Serum. The biggest confusion was understanding that there are possible downsides of having water and/or plant-based ingredients in them. Thanks to April and many other members here I now feel confident to make an educated purchase (WOO HOO )
www.cellularskinrx.com/products_vitamincserum.html
http://www.vivierpharma.com/faq.htm

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 1:55 am      Reply with quote
Hi ScotsLass, I also checked both CellularSkinRx C+Firming Serum and Vivier C&E. But CellularSkinRx C+Firming Serum doesn't have high concerntration of Vit.C and the latter one seems not to sell from Internet. Sad
If you find a link that we can buy it from Internet, please tell me.
Priscilla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:57 am      Reply with quote
I asked on a previous thread about the concentration of Vitamin E and ferulic in the Candessence formulations...someone using the product (MelissaMarie?) told me that it's 1% vitamin E and 3% ferulic acid. HTH.

I have been using the Skinceuticals brand but don't like the "hotdog" smell of it. Also, I feel that it goes on a bit heavy....i.e., my skin feels a bit sticky when I first apply it.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17509&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=candessence+ferulic&start=0

priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Hi ScotsLass, I also checked both CellularSkinRx C+Firming Serum and Vivier C&E. But CellularSkinRx C+Firming Serum doesn't have high concerntration of Vit.C and the latter one seems not to sell from Internet. Sad
If you find a link that we can buy it from Internet, please tell me.

You can buy Vivier here on EDS (and use your discount Wink )

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:24 pm      Reply with quote
Priscilla wrote:
I asked on a previous thread about the concentration of Vitamin E and ferulic in the Candessence formulations...someone using the product (MelissaMarie?) told me that it's 1% vitamin E and 3% ferulic acid. HTH.

I have been using the Skinceuticals brand but don't like the "hotdog" smell of it. Also, I feel that it goes on a bit heavy....i.e., my skin feels a bit sticky when I first apply it.

http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=17509&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=candessence+ferulic&start=0

priscilla

Hi Priscilla - thank-you for the concentration levels of E&Ferulic in Candy's serum. I'll have to track down MelissaMarie and see how she's liking it! Another thanks for sharing your experience with the SkinCeuticals serum. I am not a very patient gal in general and know I will struggle with a serum that does not absorb immediately into my skin. It's one thing to wait a bit between serums for the pH balance in your skin to adjust, it's another if the product is a hinderance due to texture issues (too high maintenance for me! Rolling Eyes )

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:

The DianaYvonne 25% isn't homemade. It is made by Professional Solutions (you can also buy the same product without the DY label fromwww.skincarecentral.biz) with a 20% discount - don't know if that makes it cheaper or not.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:47 pm      Reply with quote
Molly wrote:
The DianaYvonne 25% isn't homemade. It is made by Professional Solutions (you can also buy the same product without the DY label fromwww.skincarecentral.biz) with a 20% discount - don't know if that makes it cheaper or not.

Thanks Molly! I have been reading about the different versions of DY serums in another thread and understand there are some ingredient issues depending on who you buy it from. One supplier has L-Ascorbic Acid in their serum and the other doesn't (they offer a form of vit-c in the serum that is still good, but different). As a result, the DianaYvonne serums have become too confusing to keep track of for my liking. Although good value, I'm inclined to pass on trying them for now.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="ScotsLass"]
Priscilla wrote:

I am impatient too, ScotsLass. I don't like waiting for the Skinceuticals to absorb. That said, everyone's skin is different so maybe you might have a better experience with it. I bought a sample pack of the Skinceuticals from eBay...you might be able to do the same if you wanted to give it a try. There are certainly other people who have used and liked the Skinceuticals product.

I'll post once I've tried the serum from Candessence.
priscilla

35, combination skin, post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation at the slightest blemish + stubborn blackheads on nose. Ignoramus about skincare--hence the litany of skincare woes. Here to learn, and grateful for help.
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 4:55 pm      Reply with quote
Candy's does absorb very fast, my understanding is its the exact percentages as SC C, E & Ferlic. The one percent E would be correct. I do feel this working on my face, havent tried the every 8 hours tho.....might be kinda hard to accomplish. So far I am using 4 of Candy's serums and all of them one on top of the other absorb great. My biggest pet peeve, is stuff sitting on my face, or a gel base, which no matter what I do tends to impede further application of anything on top. I can spend the money on high end stuff, but all I care about are results and I think for the money, you can't beat Candy's. Its all the same ingredients and I am now finally getting the percents I need. I am def not a C guru, but I do feel hers working, thats more than I can say for some others I have used.
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:07 pm      Reply with quote
[quote="Priscilla"]
ScotsLass wrote:
Priscilla wrote:

I am impatient too, ScotsLass. I don't like waiting for the Skinceuticals to absorb. That said, everyone's skin is different so maybe you might have a better experience with it. I bought a sample pack of the Skinceuticals from eBay...you might be able to do the same if you wanted to give it a try. There are certainly other people who have used and liked the Skinceuticals product.

I'll post once I've tried the serum from Candessence.
priscilla

It's funny you mention this Priscilla, because I have already checked ebay for Skinceutical samples and know I will purchase some before I make my final decision regarding a Vit-C Serum. Apart from the stickiness (which a number of people have complained about), the number one draw back for me is the high cost and trouble to buy Skinceuticals from the States. This is the primary reason I am exploring Vivier as it is made in Canada, kinder on the pocket book, and is easier to find in my neighborhood. It also is purported to be very effective, absorb quickly, and leave no sticky residue on your skin. It really does meet all of my criteria, so I will go out tomorrow and try to source a sample Smile .

I can't wait to read your review of Candy's serum, especially since you've tried others and have something to compare it to Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
MelissaMarie wrote:
....My biggest pet peeve, is stuff sitting on my face, or a gel base, which no matter what I do tends to impede further application of anything on top.

Are you referring to the aloe vera base of the Candessence serums? Because I've had the same experience with other plant-based products. You need to wait until they absorb before you can apply anything else. On the up side, this does force you to wait between applications and this will help the pH balance of your skin adjust between serums. It is advised that you wait 20 minutes after you apply the C serum in order to maximize the exfoliating process.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
ScotsLass wrote:
MelissaMarie wrote:
....My biggest pet peeve, is stuff sitting on my face, or a gel base, which no matter what I do tends to impede further application of anything on top.

Are you referring to the aloe vera base of the Candessence serums? Because I've had the same experience with other plant-based products. You need to wait until they absorb before you can apply anything else. On the up side, this does force you to wait between applications and this will help the pH balance of your skin adjust between serums. It is advised that you wait 20 minutes after you apply the C serum in order to maximize the exfoliating process.

NO I am not, Candy's do not sit on my face at all, they all sink in, even when I use all 4!!! Thats why I love all her stuff, besides the fact they work, they sink in, absolutely NO BALLING OR PILLING up. Gel serums (which hers are not) are awful. I feel if anything is causing a stickiness to my face, then anything on top of it, can't do its job. Even after a few months of using her products, still no sticky, no balling, makeup glides right on.
liangzhiz
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
"You can buy Vivier here on EDS (and use your discount "

But I don't see the price and it only says "visit our spa". So I don't know how. Exclamation

Thanks Molly for your information. I think I will buy the one from skincarecentral.

Quote:
"Thanks Molly! I have been reading about the different versions of DY serums in another thread and understand there are some ingredient issues depending on who you buy it from. One supplier has L-Ascorbic Acid in their serum and the other doesn't (they offer a form of vit-c in the serum that is still good, but different). As a result, the DianaYvonne serums have become too confusing to keep track of for my liking. Although good value, I'm inclined to pass on trying them for now. "

Can you explain more? Do you mean the one from DianaYvonne has been changed the formular?[/quote]
ScotsLass
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:14 pm      Reply with quote
liangzhiz wrote:
Quote:
"You can buy Vivier here on EDS (and use your discount "

But I don't see the price and it only says "visit our spa". So I don't know how. Exclamation

Thanks Molly for your information. I think I will buy the one from skincarecentral.

Quote:
"Thanks Molly! I have been reading about the different versions of DY serums in another thread and understand there are some ingredient issues depending on who you buy it from. One supplier has L-Ascorbic Acid in their serum and the other doesn't (they offer a form of vit-c in the serum that is still good, but different). As a result, the DianaYvonne serums have become too confusing to keep track of for my liking. Although good value, I'm inclined to pass on trying them for now. "

Can you explain more? Do you mean the one from DianaYvonne has been changed the formular?

Hi liangzhiz! I called EDS today and spoke to a lovely lady who said there is no problem ordering the Vivier online. She said the website has to say "visit our spa" because the manufacturer wants you to be certain that all of your questions have been answered before you purchase a Vivier product. It's just a formality and not a necessity. The EDS lady also told me how much a bottle will cost me (in Canadian dollars I was quoted $80.00 for 30 ml of Vivier Vitamin-C IDS™ High Potency Serum 20%). Hope this helps...by the way, you may want to call the EDS toll free 1-800 number listed on this website if you want to know how much a bottle will run you in US dollars. Smile

As for the DY serum debate, please follow the link in the Product Review Forum right here - http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16846

Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:52 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |