Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Ice Elements 2 Minute Miracle or EpidermixII??
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
moosette
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 7:28 pm      Reply with quote
I'm on the fence about which exfoliator to purchase. I haven't tried the Ice Elements one yet, but am intrigued by it with all the raves.
The EpidermixII sample I recieved has been great! The first time I used it I think I scrubbed too long and my face was kinda red, but now I just scrub lightly for about 20 seconds and its just enough. I love the way my products sink right in afterwards and how soft and smooth my skin feels.
Which one would you recommend if you tried them both, or are they both great?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:04 pm      Reply with quote
You should send for the samples that IE has available. That way you can try both.

I love IE but haven't tried the other one. They send them really fast though! You'd have 'em in no time Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:07 am      Reply with quote
Hi moosette--I have used both the IE 2MM and the Epidermx and I have to say they are pretty different.

The 2MM is more mild and seems to smooth out my skin while making it feel more hydrated.

in terms of actually clearing out my pores and refining the surface of the skin, the epidermx is the product for that.

I don't see one as a replacement for the other really. I would say if you have sensitive skin, stick to the 2MM.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 6:48 am      Reply with quote
Thanks girls! I thought that the Ice Elements 2MM would be more suitable for my skintype since it seems alot gentler to use, got to get my hands on some of those samples! Wink

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:40 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
Hi moosette--I have used both the IE 2MM and the Epidermx and I have to say they are pretty different.

The 2MM is more mild and seems to smooth out my skin while making it feel more hydrated.

in terms of actually clearing out my pores and refining the surface of the skin, the epidermx is the product for that.

I don't see one as a replacement for the other really. I would say if you have sensitive skin, stick to the 2MM.

I agree with skincareaddicted. Definitely try out the 2mm sample.

My skin prefers the Epid II.

Marla

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:24 am      Reply with quote
I have tried both. 2MM is good but Epidermx is great and made much more or a difference on my skin. I have ordered full size Epidermx after using 2x sample jars but I didn't bother ordering the 2MM full size as it didn't really do much for me.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:01 pm      Reply with quote
aargh ... another 'must have' product? Where can I purchase Epidermix II (preferably sample). I did see a listing on Ebay ...?

5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:30 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
aargh ... another 'must have' product? Where can I purchase Epidermix II (preferably sample). I did see a listing on Ebay ...?

I got mine at goldportbeauty.com.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks! I just can't keep up.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
I've used both. While the IE2MM isn't necessarily a bad product, I didn't see much in terms of results from it, so I didn't end up buying a full size jar. (I get much better results from the Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel.) However, I totally fell in love with my sample of EpidermX and I didn't think it was too harsh at all, so I've got a full size jar on the way.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
Thanks! I just can't keep up.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I know! I know!!! So many products... only so many hours in a day!

I prefer the 2mm as my skin is on the sensitive side and it does what I need it too. My son also uses it as he has an awful time with acne and it, as well as other IE products, have really made a huge difference with his skin. I (and others) wrote more about this in the review section, if you would like to read it.

I agree with trying all the sample that you can get your hands on and then use what works the best for you... or if you like both incorporate them both into your routine.

Happy experimenting!
Bosoxy.

5% products discount

Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:43 pm      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:

I recently ordered the The Transformaxion System
and love it! Their running a Holiday special so I just placed another order Very Happy Great deal!
The Epidermix is on special for $19.95. Amy is so nice. It's a pleasure doing with business with her.

http://greatnewskin.com/index2.html
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:07 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:

RJEZ -- here's the link where you can buy the sample!

http://greatnewskin.com/pages/products/newepidermxIIpots.html

I'm not trying to be an enabler Wink but I must say that Ep II is the first and only microdermabrasion cream that I've been happy with...and I've tried MANY. So many products are very heavy but this one rinses clean and I have never broken out.

Marla

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:10 am      Reply with quote
Do they offer any other sample size products?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:29 am      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:

they also have a sample set with Chrysalyx: http://greatnewskin.com/pages/newsystemspec.html. unfortuately, they don't seem to offer one with Naturdermx (which is great as well!).
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:34 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
cedar wrote:

they also have a sample set with Chrysalyx: http://greatnewskin.com/pages/newsystemspec.html. unfortuately, they don't seem to offer one with Naturdermx (which is great as well!).

la vie en rose,

I have some of the Naturdermx and am not quite sure how to use it. I've been meaning to PM Amy at Naturderm but haven't yet.

Do you use the Naturdermx all over or only on spots where you want a Botox-like lack of movement?

I've read on other posts that Amy uses it as her moisturizer, but other reading I've done says that any type of "Botox-like" ingredients (argerline (sp), etc) should NOT be used all over the face.

I'm soooo confused! Embarassed

Marla

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:39 am      Reply with quote
La Vie, that link doesn't work. Would you mind re-checking it, please? Maybe it expired. Anyway, is that the set on sale for $109.95? Cuz I'd rather try sample sizes first. Thank you.
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I find the site very hard to navigate. The link above dosen't work. Where can you buy the naturdermx alone or the lavender foam...I only see sets. Confused Oh, and I don't see samples anywhere
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:09 am      Reply with quote
ummmmm, love Amy to death, but they're still getting kinks out of the site....

to get to the samples, go to the main site: http://greatnewskin.com/ and click to enter.

lower down, there is a "System Specials" -- click on the picture to the left of the words.

then click on "The Stretch Mark - Basics Tester Package" and you're there.

finally.

okay, the site really does suck, but the products are lovely, so....

maria -- i've been using the Naturdermx all over my face for a few weeks (only in the a.m. though) and haven't had any problems at all. i don't slather it on or anything, but i really don't feel like it's harmful or anything and the product instructions (on the site) says it's to be massaged into the face (not just on specific areas). email Amy, though if you're still concerned. you can tell us all the answer.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:34 am      Reply with quote
OMG ... thank you everyone for the links ...

but, uh, impatient person that I am - I ordered the EpidermxII and Chrysalyx duo from GoldPort Beauty. They're also sending me samples of Silkia camellia oil and AlphaDerma CE.

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |