Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

60% off JUICE Beauty products for Canadians at Sears
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
steffers
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
hi there,
This is my first post Smile after months of lurking....

Forgive me if I should have posted in a different spot...I'm in the business centre of a hotel and people are waiting to use the computer so I have to be quick.

I just came from Sears here in Ottawa at the Rideau Centre, and I thought I'd share my find:

I just bought (all prices in CAD):
Green Apple Peel 60ml
Reg $55.00........sale: $24.64
Antioxidant Serum 60ml
Reg $63.00........sale: $28.04
SPF 30 Sheer Moisturizer 60ml
Reg $41.00........sale: $17.84

Products marked 50% off, and another 10% or so taken off at till. + taxes on top of course.
I asked the SA if the sale was country-wide, and she said yes, apparently. (hope she's right?)

Many of you have raved about the GA peel, so I am anxious to try it, and I will report back.

Enjoy!
steffers

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:48 pm      Reply with quote
When does the sale end?

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:14 pm      Reply with quote
It sounds like they are clearing stock. Sears Canada got this line in a few months ago.

I bought the Green Apple Peel and had a reaction. I was able to take it back and get store credit.
(This was in the spring; and the SA told me it was rather new line for them.)

Certainly sounds like a great time to stock up on products if you like the line.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:21 pm      Reply with quote
steffers wrote:
hi there,
This is my first post Smile after months of lurking....

Forgive me if I should have posted in a different spot...I'm in the business centre of a hotel and people are waiting to use the computer so I have to be quick.

I just came from Sears here in Ottawa at the Rideau Centre, and I thought I'd share my find ...

Wow Steffers! You are our kind of girl! Your first post is to share such a great find ... you will fit right in with the gals on this forum. Welcome!
loveskincare
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:13 pm      Reply with quote
I have not seen JB at the Sears stores I have been to. Please post if you know which Sears stores in the Toronto area carry JB. Thanks.
Yen
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
loveskincare wrote:
I have not seen JB at the Sears stores I have been to. Please post if you know which Sears stores in the Toronto area carry JB. Thanks.

I saw Juice Beauty at the Sears location in the Eaton Centre over the summer.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
thank you mermaidgirl Very Happy
I'm happy to have found all of you Razz
To answer an above question, I'm not sure when the sale ends.
I'm back in Vancouver today, and I might be headed downtown. I'll report back if I see the same sale.
Cheers!

SKIN: 33,fair.My work env't is skin hell! (flight attend. = dryness&eye circles!) AM: Lavantine Cleansing Oil, squalane, ISOMERS carnosine complex (250x more pow'ful than Idebenone), eye cream varies, JuiceBeauty Antiox Serum, Anthelios SS. PM: Lavantine, squalane, Remergent DNA Repair. Want: Silk Dust
jellyberry
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 4:37 pm      Reply with quote
This sale was on quite a while ago? I saw lots of it on sale months back. There are still a handful of items on sale at the Downtown Sears...I just went last night!
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:10 pm      Reply with quote
I live in Ottawa so I'll head down there tomorrow morning to see what is left!
Pudoodles Very Happy
amaska
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:42 pm      Reply with quote
Couldn't find any at the Sears in Toronto's Eaton Centre... Confused

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:57 am      Reply with quote
i couldn't believe my eyes.
could anyone purchase it for me?
of course i would pay the shipping fee and handing fee
Canadian Girl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:43 pm      Reply with quote
Went to the Sears in Vancouver- no luck, they only had 2 things left of the cleanser, and they looked like both of them had spilled out.
I would have like to try the green apple peel. The products were heavily marked down- I think it was like $11.00 for the cleanser
Sad
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 7:06 am      Reply with quote
For those of you in the Ottawa area, I recently saw some discounted JB products at the St-Laurent Sears location (on a shelf in the middle of the cosmetics section).

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:03 pm      Reply with quote
Sad I live usa!
can I buy that?
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Apr 08, 2007 9:10 pm      Reply with quote
helenzwl wrote:
Sad I live usa!
can I buy that?

You would have to check the Sears in your area for discounted products.
sweet28
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Apr 16, 2007 9:56 pm      Reply with quote
Ooh, this is very interesting. I hope I didn't miss the sale. I have always been curious about their organic sunscreen... well off to shop tomorrow! Very Happy Thanks for the post!
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:38 pm      Reply with quote
Oh...very pity.
I live at Asia.
How can I get them?
I need antioxidat serum and sheer moisturizer.
Who can give purchase for me?, I will take care shipping fee.
bb2000
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:43 pm      Reply with quote
Couldn't see anything there at Richmond Centre, Vancouver.
angelina
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 12:50 am      Reply with quote
That's because it's an old post. (unfortunately)
NoNaMe
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
I am very embarrassing Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:03 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |