Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Review- Ecrinal Eyelash Strengthener and Mavala Double Lash
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Rimi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:41 am      Reply with quote
I started off with kind of medium-short sparse lashes, and don't usually use mascara, as in the past because I found that made them more sparse (if mascara used daily).

Ecrinal Eyelash Strengthener is the first lash treament I tried, starting in September, for about 6 weeks, once in the evening (although their instructions say to use for 2-3 months).

The result - there was a definite improvement in eyelash length! I was so pleased with this - especially with the lashes in the outter corners - the corners were actually now meeting when I squint a bit - a big WOW for me - looking sort of fluttery!

The Negative - this is a really oily formula (had to get used to it) and there was no new lash growth.

The verdict - this is a great lash conditioner, and for me, helped to lengthen.

Now Mavala Double Lash - I started this one shortly after stopping the Ecrinal as I was looking to see how a non-oily one would perform. I only used this for about 3 weeks, once or twice daily, and happily - I did see some new eyelash growth! It seemed to be only a few lashes, but now I find that my lashes in general are just more dense, and with mascara look really FABULOUS! Dancing Very Happy !

All in all:

I will repurchase both (and alternate use), as I had good results! (however - I would like to also try a lash treatment that gives even more dramatic/knock you over results, like some members have stated with JM) But all in all I'm pretty happy with these! Very Happy
autumn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 11:59 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for reviewing both lash serums. I have used the Ecrinal and had good results from it for a few months. My lashes are in much better condition. I get my lashes tinted in the salon and the tint seems to last longer. I was buying from SDM. My local SDM(s) no longer stock this product.

I am glad to hear the Mavala Double Lash is not as oily. As I need to find a replacement I will keep this one in mind.
Rimi
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:37 pm      Reply with quote
Hi autumn

Just a note - I'm in Toronto, and SDM at Scarborough Town Centre carries Ecrinal. (Ecrinal also produces a nail strengthening cream with omega 3 and their patented ANP which is super!)
autumn
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
Rimi:

I will keep an eye out when I go to other SDMs. I am going to the US for holidays and want to pick up Ardell. It is so cheap and probably just as good as the Ecrinal.

Now that I have started using a lash serum I won't stop!
samkaj
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:33 pm      Reply with quote
The only Vancouver SDM I have found the Ecrinal products in is the one on Broadway Street.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:56 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |