Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz)
SO tired of my acne-prone, dry, flaky skin :(
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
Hi ladies!

I am 29 and have had acne prone skin for as long as I can remember, and certain products really set it off. DHCC broke me out horribly. So do his facial cremes. My skin is also incredibly dry/tight and flakes whenever it gets rubbed or touched. I woke up this morning with very tight skin covered in flakes. It's worse with the colder weather now, too.

The problem is, I am nervous about trying anything new because so many products break me out. I used to use Anna Bellina products but quit them after crummy customer service issues.

This is my current routine...

Morning:
Rinse face with water in shower (I have a shower filter too, which does help)
DIY ACV/tea tree oil toner
A couple of drops of jojoba oil
Juvena eye serum (major puffiness and bags!)

Evening:
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk
DIY ACV toner from above
Jojoba Oil
Eye serum

A couple of times a week I'll use the Anna Bellina Gentle Exfoliant that I still have left over. But otherwise, I don't know what to do! I tried OCM for a couple of months with castor oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, jojoba oil combos and couldn't find anything that didn't eventually break me out. The castor oil was very pure and cold-pressed and irritated me horribly.

So it seems I have been cursed with acne-prone, dry, sensitive skin. What is a girl to do! I was thinking about trying the Zenbiotics line, but I am pretty nervous about breaking out.

Suggestions? I would love some help! You ladies are the best!

Blessings,
Shawna Smile
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:31 pm      Reply with quote
Shawna! I've been there and it sucks. DHCC broke me out horribly too--- to tell you the truth, I think my skin is STILL recovering.

First, I would quit using the DH Cleansing Milk--- it has a lot of the same ingredients as the DHCC, so if the one broke you out, it's like that the other is breaking you out too. After my skin got messed up with Dr. H, I despaired of ever finding a moisturizer that wouldn't clog my pores--- it seemed like even jojoba oil was clogging my pores! Anyway, I would absolutly recommend trying the Zenbiotic routine--- it totally saved me, and helped re-balance and unclog my skin, while making it less sensitive at the same time. If I were you I would just start with the cleanser, the rinseless cleanser (use the cleanser at night to remove make up, and then just use the rinseless cleanser in the morning as it is very gentle), the oxytoner, the phyto moisture, and the oxygen replenish if you are still having issues with acne. Definitely avoid adding any other serums or whatever until your skin has calmed down. The phyto moisture would be very good for you since it's very hydrating, but doesn't have anything in it that might clog your pores. It's also very easy to spritz some more on throughout the day if you feel yourself getting dry again, but I seldom have to do that. Since you're VERY dry, you might also want to think about adding the Moisture Enrichment--- I recently added that to my routine since the weather has gotten colder and my skin has gotten drier and I just love it, and it hasn't clogged my pores. If you still have clogged pores, the jojoba may be to blame too, so you may want to stop that for a while and see what happens. As for the flakies, getting your skin properly hydrated will go a long way to helping, but you might want to continue gentle manual exfoliation. I like Alba Hawaiian's Pineapple Face Scrub and EpidermX. Don't worry, in a few weeks we'll have your skin looking good as new, just keep your head up, and keep us updated!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 12:33 pm      Reply with quote
Hi shawna -
I can relate - my skin is Oily, but I have rosacea, so finding something that doesn't irritate rosacea OR break me out is a trial Confused
I am having wonderful luck with pevonia - I am using the products specifically for rosacea. These are mild but effective, do not break me out, and seem to calm existing breakouts. They also have a line for sensitive skin, plus a bunch of others. Check them out!

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 1:09 pm      Reply with quote
Hi, Shawna
I have the same problem as you do, I used Jurlique Calendula cream, it really helps a lot. My skin never had break out any more, I felt my acne problem seems getting better, too. But it takes time.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:39 pm      Reply with quote
Shawna,

I can relate also but my face would get so infected that I had no choice but go to my doctor.

Personally, I would get rid of your cleanser and toner.

I am using Cetaphil gentle cleanser for AM and after my wash, I used Vivier 20% Vitamin C...which even out the skin tone and left a nice dewy look. Over time, I found my pores looked a lot better. You can also try ISC super serum if you want. I use Cetaphil for oily skin at PM because it can remove eye makeup without irritating my eyes.

Also, I was making my own scrub...Cetaphil gentle cleanser mixed with Baking Soda. The more Cetaphil you applied, the more gentle the scrub is. Add more Baking Soda when you need a deeper scrub.

Maybe jojoba oil is ok to use but if you want to try something new, try Cellex-C seasilk cream or why don't you look into Sonya Dakar Omega 3 oil/serum, then apply your sunblock. I am using Skinceuticals UV Defense SPF 30.

Good luck and what ever you try, remember to use it for three months to see if it is working.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:43 pm      Reply with quote
I forgot to add that I think you made an excellent choice in eye cream. If it does not work to get rid of your puffiness...as what I get on my eye lids try:

Re Vive eye renewal serum
or
Cellcosmet eye contour gel-XT

both are very expensive.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 2:52 pm      Reply with quote
Shawna,

My teen son has had a horrible time with acne... He has tried so many brands that it would make your head spin! and we settled on Ice Elements.

Brenda, the Esthetician on the message boards at http://iceelements.com , put together a regime for him based on his skin and worked with me to tweek it over several weeks so that we were not introducing products too quickly. He has seen drastic and dramatic results and we are very pleased.

In my opinion two of the key products that he is using are the acne serum and the 2 minute miracle exfoliation gel - all ingredients are listed on the site, if you are interested. There is no BP or drying ingredients so his skin is more balance, less oily and although not completely clear, he has a nearly clear forehead (his biggest problem area) and has just some sporatic breakouts...

He gets the lovely huge zits....

Good luck and take care.
Bosoxy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:38 pm      Reply with quote
I'm no expert, but to me it sounds a bit like your skin isn't getting enough hydration and is also very sensitive? I've have a friend with your skintype who actually hade great success when she removed all strong cleansers and toners, basically everything blemish-control products, from her routine and tried products for dehydrated and sensitive skin.

I've skin that easily clogs myself, but I stay away from acne products since they tend to make problems worse.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
I highly recommend the following products:
-Emu-Neem Soap by Earth to Body (www.earthtobody.ca)
The Emu-Neem Soap cleanses the skin without making it feeling dry and tight.

-Clay-Neem Treatment by Earth to Body
This mask comes as a powder, I mix it with tea tree oil and water to make the paste. It deep cleanses the skin and helps to heal the acne.

-Emu Oil
It moisturizes the skin and doesn't clog your pores.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:36 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, ladies! Thank you all so much for chiming in. It sounds like there is hope after all for me. Smile

Manslayerz- I think I am finally convinced about the Zenbiotics products. At least, I'm as convinced as I can be without having tried them yet! I am going to order the travel pack as it seems to include the basics in sample sizes. Hopefully I'll at least be able to tell if they are going to break me out much before they run out. I'll be sure to update!

Skincare- I have been meaning to try baking soda for a scrub, so thanks for reminding me. As far as eye cream goes, I am thinking of trying the 100% pure caffeine cream or just doing facial exercises. Those are pretty inexpensive. Smile

Bosoxy- I actually just received the sample for the 2mm exfoliation gel and I can't wait to use it!

Thanks again to all of you! I really do think my skin is not getting well hydrated, so hopefully these changes will help!

Blessings,
Shawna
sormuimui
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 12:06 am      Reply with quote
I think Clarisonic will really help your skin out - my skin used to be like that too and Clarisonic really helped with the flakies. It also made whatever else I put on absorb better so your jojoba would become more moisturizing as well. I'm actually using Camellia oil myself - you could give that a try, it really helps. You could also do a moisture mask - since you have sensitive (and irritated I'd assume due to the acne) I'd recommend Phytomer's Desensitizing Mask, it will not clog pores, is light (not super moisturizing) but it gives a good amount of moisture for us acne-prone gals and can be used as often as you need since it's light and non pore-cloggging.

Yen's recommendation of the Clay-Neem treatment is also wonderful, literally the best (and most economical) clay mask I have ever used - BUT it is drying if you use it often. The good thing about it is you mix it yourself so you can mix with toner or jojoba oil and water (if your skin is being dry), or you can mix with Tea tree/Lavender oil and water (if your skin is acting up) so it can really be accomodated to your needs.

Your skin sounds like it needs more exfoliation and moisture, perhaps you could do a peel (something like Green Apple Peel to help with flakies) followed by a moisturizing mask a few times a week.
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:55 am      Reply with quote
I have had reactions to these three things you use:
ACV/tea tree oil toner (anything containing tea tree makes my skin red, irritated and flakey and the ACV just made my rosacea flare up dreadfully)
Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk( gave me huge pimples!)
Jojoba Oil - not too bad but my skin ended up looking awful after awhile.

Cetaphil and baking soda might be okay for you but my current favorite is the Epidermx and Chrysalyx.
Just about everything else gives me reactions or pimples!!! Hope you find something that works for you. I know how frustrating it can be.
Kat. Smile
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Shawna wrote:
Wow, ladies! Thank you all so much for chiming in. It sounds like there is hope after all for me. Smile

Manslayerz- I think I am finally convinced about the Zenbiotics products. At least, I'm as convinced as I can be without having tried them yet! I am going to order the travel pack as it seems to include the basics in sample sizes. Hopefully I'll at least be able to tell if they are going to break me out much before they run out. I'll be sure to update!

Skincare- I have been meaning to try baking soda for a scrub, so thanks for reminding me. As far as eye cream goes, I am thinking of trying the 100% pure caffeine cream or just doing facial exercises. Those are pretty inexpensive. Smile

Bosoxy- I actually just received the sample for the 2mm exfoliation gel and I can't wait to use it!

Thanks again to all of you! I really do think my skin is not getting well hydrated, so hopefully these changes will help!

Blessings,
Shawna

My theory is to always invest in a good eye cream.
bubbleoffplumb
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
first - you need a cleanser that is gentle, not too high ph and contains no harsh detergents.
no easy task.
i don't have a slew of rec's, but ....

I use DY rosehip seed cleanser (ph 5.5 - no detergents), usually recommended for dryer skin, but some oily folk have used this w/ success. DY also makes a wheatgerm oil cleanser that is highly recommended for oil skin.

skin biology's gentle clean has a higher ph - 7.8, and a very small amount of (sles) Sodium laureth sulfate, I'm told there's "just enough so it can legally be called a soap". I personally wouldn't use this on my face, but many do - just a little bit is all you need, and compared to what's out there cleanser-wise, I think deserves a mention.

if you use alot of makeup, you may need to use your jojoba first, and then use cleanser.

be very cautious with scents and essential oils - they smell delightful, but can wreak havoc on sensitive skin.
I think the more simple the cleanser, the better.

I am a HUGE copper fan - and can't recommend the skin biology products enough.
IMHO ALL skin types should try these products.
if you've never tried them before - start with the gentler stuff, and start slow.
These are the best products for general skincare/skin health that I am aware of.

Whenever introducting a new active - I wouldn't use any other actives initally, if there is a reaction you will know where it's comming from.

obviously, cp useage would not be recommended -
if one has a powerful reaction ex. monica? - a poster here got very dizzy (very unusual reaction - but I wouldn't discount it).
and certainly, if you experience continuous discomfort.
If you've tried gentler application methods, "worked" slowly with the products, and this is the only product you are using at the time
-and it still isn't "comfortable", you have to accept that copper peptides and your skin are probably not going to get along.
I sincerely hope this is not the case for you.

and, of course, emu oil
-another skin healer, and product i wouldn't be without.
why not use this in the pm (and/or day's you need more moisture), and your jojoba for daytime.
Bosoxy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
Bubble,

It is funny that you mentioned PH as a few of us were talking about that as it pertains to the 2 minute miracle gel in the Review Section of this forum.

Just recently Theresa asked a question about PH that I brought to Shelly of Ice Elements in which she answered:

Hello again

It is an interesting topic you bring up. Ironically, this topic was discussed at the most recent meeting of the cosmetic chemists association. Which comes first . . . the chicken or the egg. Studies and research suggest that we are all born with the same skin. There is no such thing as an oily skin baby or a combination skin baby. Our skin is the same pH and the same complexion as one another at birth.

"trauma" causes the change in our skin and our pH. This can be trauma as common as overexposure to the sun which in turn causes a higher pH and dry skin . . . or it can be from overdrying skin with the use of "chemicals" such as soaps and detergents which in turn causes the skin to become too high in alkalinity . . which in turn causes the resident flora to become ineffective at keeping alien bacteria out . . which in turn causes infection . . which in turn causes acne. And so on.......

Skin is balanced at between 4and 6 pH. Water is a 7. Alkaline is just as irritating and can burn skin just like an acid. Alkaline is trickier then acids because it is a different size of molecules and therefore takes longer to see the negative implications of what it can do to skin whereas an acid burn is visible immediately. That is why we talk so much about balance in our skin care formulas. This is the best way for skin to thrive and stay healthy. It is interesting to note that just like the richter scale for earthquakes, pH is also calculated logarithmically to the power of 10. This means that a pH of 10 is 10 times more alkaline on your skin than neutral. That is why it is important to watch both the high and the low Ph of products.

If skin is overdried, it becomes more alkaline. It is good to balance that with a lower pH product, however, it has to maintain balance overall. This can be very tricky and too complicated for anyone to calculate daily to a fine science-when it comes to skin care. Too many variables (skin tone, region of the world, exposure to hazards etc) so the best indicator is watching your skin and how it is responding.

So, as far as which comes first . . . it is pretty apparent that the changes in the pH level of our skin can account for more problems then we realize.

I hope this is helpful and does answer your question Question

Take care,
Shelly

Take care.
Bosoxy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:50 am      Reply with quote
hello bosoxy -

that ph "rears it's head" all about the place in skincare -

concerning cleansers:
ph is only part of the battle. staying away from those dreaded harsh detergents AND finding a simple formulation with lower ph seems to be quite the challange. and not all cleansers clearly state their ph. in addition, if the cleansers don't contain harsh detergents, it may be more difficult to clean makeup off of the face.
cleansing oils or emu and jojoba will get off the tough stuff, but a gentle cleanser is needed to remove these oils.

just to give an idea, this link takes you to the ph of many common cleansers:
http://dianayvonne.com/category/11.thephofcommoncleanser/

then, if you use many products in your routine
ph will determine the order of application - AND any wait times, so the product can do what it's gotta do (inmportant with leave-on exfoliators).
very elegantly illustrated in tangals recent post about ph and layering.
actually the link above is included in tangals informative post.

another link that can be found there shows how mportant ph is to "free acid value" or strength of the acid - inre peel and exfoliation strength.
i see many folks mentioning peels and exfoliators, but there's no mention of ph.
according to a chart found at the link, a 20% acid at 4.3ph has a free acid value of 4.8%, yet a 7% acid at 1.8 ph has a fav of 6.9%. the 7% acid product in this example is stronger.

it's also my understanding that some actives must be a certain ph to be available to the skin (vit c)??

back to cleansers....
many folks may not realize how important the cleanser is in skincare. The focus seems to be on potions and actives. a healthly acid mantle is the foundation of skin care. with all the time and money that's spent, it'd be a shame to hinder one's results with a cleanser that's too alkaline, contains harsh detergents, or both.
something as simple as a change in cleanser may be just what's needed to tweak one's routine.

(wow - I certainly went on and on there - maybe I should change my name to babbleoffplumb)
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:13 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, the clarisonic is expensive! It seems to me that using a brush on the face would be kind of irritating, but I guess not! A lot of people certainly seem to like it. Smile

The clay-neem treatment sounds really interesting, too.

I seriously think someone needs to tap into their psychic powers and start a legitimate business as a skin care psychic! :P Wouldn't it be so much easier if we didn't have to do so much trial and error?
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
I totally feel for you, I've been there and it was horrible. I had acne prone skin but my skin was super dry and flaky. I realized that it was due to my skincare regime. I was always told that you need to buy products to dry pimples if you have acne prone skin, so I bought products that contained alchohol which is a no-no. Since you are just taking the oil outta the top layer of your skin, the skin underneath is still producing oil causing breakouts but your top skin is all dry and flaky.. this will never cure the problem. Too bad the Dr. Haushcka cleansing cream isn't working for you. I use the cleansing milk followed by the cleansing cream and love it. You have to remember that the way the Dr. H products work is that it will have a purging process for most people. It works by making the skin purge out all the gunk and junk that's deep down in your pores which create pimples and make it all come out... so for the first couple weeks your skin might look horrible, but then after that your skin should look good. However if your still breaking out, then i guess the product is just not for you.
I would suggest that you stop using the tea tree oil (since tea tree can be drying sometimes) try to stop for a week or so and see if your dry skin gets better. Also do you take really hot showers? Sometimes really hot showers can dehydrate your skin. Also watch your diet, coffee and alchohol consumption can also dehydrate the skin.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:34 am      Reply with quote
I totally feel for you, I've been there and it was horrible. I had acne prone skin but my skin was super dry and flaky. I realized that it was due to my skincare regime. I was always told that you need to buy products to dry pimples if you have acne prone skin, so I bought products that contained alchohol which is a no-no. Since you are just taking the oil outta the top layer of your skin, the skin underneath is still producing oil causing breakouts but your top skin is all dry and flaky.. this will never cure the problem. Too bad the Dr. Haushcka cleansing cream isn't working for you. I use the cleansing milk followed by the cleansing cream and love it. You have to remember that the way the Dr. H products work is that it will have a purging process for most people. It works by making the skin purge out all the gunk and junk that's deep down in your pores which create pimples and make it all come out... so for the first couple weeks your skin might look horrible, but then after that your skin should look good. However if your still breaking out, then i guess the product is just not for you.
I would suggest that you stop using the tea tree oil (since tea tree can be drying sometimes) try to stop for a week or so and see if your dry skin gets better. Also do you take really hot showers? Sometimes really hot showers can dehydrate your skin. Also watch your diet, coffee and alchohol consumption can also dehydrate the skin.
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:34 am      Reply with quote
lulabelle
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:54 am      Reply with quote
Hi Shawna!

I too had the breakouts from hell from the DHCC!! they lasted 2 months, and I am still trying to fade all my tell-tale scars!

One addition that I just made to my routine is that I wash my face with honey in the morning.
It is both very moisturizing and helps heal/prevent acne (of course don't use it if you have any allergies to pollen!)

After I bombarded my skin with the strongest stuff I could find my skin turned into a huge flakey mess, and it was at the point where I looked way worse when I tried to cover my breakouts with makeup because of all how dried out my skin was.
now my skin glows!

but honey in the a.m. might be something to consider! (maybe try it at night first... I make a honey/asprin mask!)

for more info on honey, you can search it at MUA's prodctville under "unlisted brands" and there are lots of suggestions and discussion about it!
Shawna
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:08 pm      Reply with quote
Hi lulabelle!

Honey in the morning sounds really interesting. How do you do it, exactly? Do you just let it soak in for a while? massage it in? steam? Do you use raw honey or regular?

BCGirl-

Thanks for the tips. I might go ahead and get rid of the tea tree oil for now. I was adding 2 drops to a mixture of 4 oz water / 2 oz raw ACV. Also, I am very careful with my diet. I don't drink alcohol or coffee and haven't indulged much in dairy/soy/wheat products in years. I am very sensitive to a lot of foods.

Very Happy
BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:19 pm      Reply with quote
oops sorry about the 3 posts lol
cuppre
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:41 am      Reply with quote
Yes lulabelle do tell us more about this honey cleanser!

What kind of honey do you use? How do you use it as a cleanser? and I am sure once you answer we will have more questions Very Happy
Olivia
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:05 pm      Reply with quote
I've been using cetephil with a couple of drops of Aveda SA and my face peeled a little at fist but now its doing really well. Considering it was 19 degrees here the other day and my face is still hydrated it looks like cetephil is my new best friend. It never breaks me out and it always gives enough moisture.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:50 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |