Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

What are you looking for?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
I have a few Holy Grail products but I'm still looking for more improvement.

Without asking for one product to do everything - what are you looking for?

Me -
1. Finally get rid of ALL my sun damage freckles.
2. Tighten pores on my nose.
3. Tighten skin on upper eyelids and jowls (yup, I see the "shadows" of features to come!)

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:51 am      Reply with quote
- something to take away stretch marks
- a cure for clearing my face from pimples forever without drying out my skin
MystyPines
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
the fountain of youth Laughing

I can put up with my ongoing breakouts (for the last 25 years, I am 41) and even the large pores, but I want no lines or wrinkles or bags under my eyes, I want to be young forever!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:48 am      Reply with quote
Smaller pores... and no fine lines under my eyes or on my chest. Its just a change its so hard to get rid of those two buggers.
Molly
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:51 am      Reply with quote
SMOOTH, TIGHT UNDEREYES - It's been my main focus for years.
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:44 pm      Reply with quote
a time machine, so I can go back & look after everything before it goes south. Rolling Eyes

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'm with Molly -- smooth, tight undereyes.

I lost 30 pounds last year and have found eyesockets that I never knew existed. Between the weight loss and bouts with insomnia, these dark circles (shadows) make me crazy.

So my body's feeling pretty good...my eyes, not so good.

Waddayagonnado?? Wink

Marla

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:35 pm      Reply with quote
1. radiant complexion without large pores
2. even skintone and no freckles
3. no dark circles or dehydration lines under my eyes
4. firm skin...as I've noticed when I wake up in the morning I get creases from my pillow on my face Sad

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
marla wrote:
I'm with Molly -- smooth, tight undereyes.

I lost 30 pounds last year and have found eyesockets that I never knew existed. Between the weight loss and bouts with insomnia, these dark circles (shadows) make me crazy.

So my body's feeling pretty good...my eyes, not so good.

Waddayagonnado?? Wink

Marla

Oh you're so lucky! How did you lose 30 pounds? I've been trying to lose weight forever, but it's just not happening!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
1. No more smile lines
2. No more puffy eyes
3. something to get rid of my old lady hands. (crepe papery)
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
NO MAKE UP LOOK - and really with no make up on Smile!! - Wishful thinking I know at my age Wink .

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to
1. firm up undereyes
2. Keep neck from sagging (just hints at 51)
3. Get rid of pothole pore on nose
4. Eliminate my one line
(in approximately that order

Tosca my hands improved wonderfully with the DDF 12.5% glycolic (used for 2 years). It works even better now that I use a heavy body butter on top (Candy's Shea Butter body butter). My MD is 10 years younger than I and she can't believe my hands given my age.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks, Sharky!! I'll definitely try that!
lifeisbeautiful
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:36 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks Sharky ... on your recommendation I have bought the DDF lotion. I use it for the
bumps on my upper arm and back and they are improving. I will use it on my hands to replace the Revive hand cream (which is terrific in fading pigmentation ! but $$$ Sad ).

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
Great topic, Rjez!
I'm looking to:
-fade the remaining light freckle clusters on my nose/around my eyes
-get rid of my acne scars
-get rid of my blackheads for good
-fade these two dark freckles on each of my cheekbones and the dark freckles on my arms and shoulders
-get rid of my nasolabial lines, under eye smile lines and hand lines
-neck rings
-smooth my rough feet, knee and elbow skin (Dry brushing and the goldbond ultimate healing lotion has worked miracles on the last two so far)
patrice
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:42 am      Reply with quote
I'd like to get some fat on the top of my hands, too veiny. Also, what is DDF?

I used the JM age invervention for the hands. Did do well with lightening up the age spots, but then after 2 weeks, top of hands began to burn and broke out in a slight red rash. Any suggestions on another product?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:43 am      Reply with quote

I used the JM age invervention for the hands. Did do well with lightening up the age spots, but then after 2 weeks, top of hands began to burn and broke out in a slight red rash. Any suggestions on another product?

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:45 am      Reply with quote
oops! forgive me for the repeat. Trying to familiarize myself with all the instructions and to feel computer comfortable.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:27 am      Reply with quote
patrice wrote:

DDF (doctor's dermalogic formula) is a great skincare brand that EDS happens to offer: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/ddf-doctors-dermologic-formula.htm
Were you using sunscreen with the hand cream? That may be why you had that reaction. It does contain acids, so even if you were to be out for minute in the sun, sunscreen is a must. If you were and you still had that reaction, DDF does have a lot of great alpha-hydroxy moisturizers that will work as well.
patrice
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:16 am      Reply with quote
thanks dealated for your quick response. I tried sending a response thru the "quote" but I can't getting a red message saying I must not use certain objectionable words and I must edit them, but I could not find any offensive words that I had used. So trying just a post reply. Anyway dealated, i only use the JM hand intervention at night not during the day. But shd I use a good hand cream over the JM after application? thanks and i hope this goes thru.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:17 am      Reply with quote
thanks dealated for your quick response. I tried sending a response thru the "quote" but I can't getting a red message saying I must not use certain objectionable words and I must edit them, but I could not find any offensive words that I had used. So trying just a post reply. Anyway dealated, i only use the JM hand intervention at night not during the day. But shd I use a good hand cream over the JM after application? thanks and i hope this goes thru.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:43 am      Reply with quote
dealated - what are you using now for freckles? Anyone sort of working? I also have nasolabial lines.

patrice - I just ordered P&R body lotion (copper peptides) so I'll let you know how that goes for my hands.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 12:00 am      Reply with quote
sharky wrote:
I'd like to
1. firm up undereyes
2. Keep neck from sagging (just hints at 51)
3. Get rid of pothole pore on nose
4. Eliminate my one line
(in approximately that order

Tosca my hands improved wonderfully with the DDF 12.5% glycolic (used for 2 years). It works even better now that I use a heavy body butter on top (Candy's Shea Butter body butter). My MD is 10 years younger than I and she can't believe my hands given my age.

Sharky what is DDF, i looked it up on the list of acronyms but cannot find it. The DDF 12.5% glycolic would that be similar to JM's hand intervention which is a lactic acid I understand and that makes my upper hands very rashy and red. And candy's shea butter where can one get that. thanks dani

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:21 pm      Reply with quote
Looking under-aged Razz
Well, I just don't want to look my age...the younger the better. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 3:28 pm      Reply with quote
Turn back time and start from the beginning again!

Seriously though:
    1. improve dark circles and undereye crepeiness
    2. fade pigmentation marks and red veins
    3. decrease pore size in nose and chin area
    4. firm up jawline

If I could get all those taken care of, then I might even have time to look after the rest of my body!
System
Automatic Message
Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:26 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |