Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
kanebo freshyl white C vs. Kose Sekkisei
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
jjuang

Mon May 10, 2004 9:46 am      Reply with quote
Hi,
Has anyone used both Kanebo Freshyl White C and Kose Sekkisei or Kose medicated Sekkisei? I'm looking for a whitening toner (lotion) and need some input on how effective these two products are. It would be helpful even if you have only used one or the other. Thank you very much for your help!

JJ
Mabsy

Wed May 12, 2004 5:27 am      Reply with quote
Hey Judy,

I haven't used either (though I bought the Sekkisei last week and am expecting it any day now). I didn't buy it as a whitening product though, actually I don't know why I bought it Embarassed So many people review it so well that I just wanted to see what it's like, plus I wanted to have something to put on my paper masks Laughing

Have a look on MUA and read through some of the reviews, that might give you a better idea. Also, I remember Sekkisei (and SK-II Facial Treatment Essence) coming up in discussion here as well. Do a search (up the top on the right) for Sekkisei and see what it comes up with.

HTH
Mabsy
Skin Addict
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed May 12, 2004 12:47 pm      Reply with quote
I used the Kanebo and didn't see much difference. I had melasma and tried everything. I like the Isa Knox Intensive whitening. It's more expensive but I do see results.
Evelyn
5% products discount

Mon May 31, 2004 7:02 am      Reply with quote
Hi everyone,

I'm using Kose Seikkisei so maybe I can share with you all what I think. I use almost every product in that range:
Soap
Cleansing Oil
Lotion (or Toner)
Emulsion (for humid weather)
Cream (for cold weather)
Seikkisho Mask (the black peel-off mask)
Sun essence SPF 25

So it's pretty obvious I like the Seikkisei range! The skincare really works for me - my skin's more luminous and brighter. The emulsion's really light and is readily absorbed into my skin. And I love the way it feels and looks the next morning. Having said that, I still get very tiny sun spots,so I'm looking for a spot reducer.

The thing is, if you want to use the Seikkisei system, the barest minimum is to use the Toner together with the Emulsion or Cream. The Toner (or Lotion as it's called) is really more than a toner. I use the facial sheet mask which is soaked in the Lotion, and I love the way my skin glows. I'd highly recommend the soap too. It's not drying at all, and it feels nice and fresh.

I won't be switching skin care any time soon!
hawaiian smiles
5% products discount

Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:19 pm      Reply with quote
someone please tell me where i can get this products!!
exquisite

Sat Aug 21, 2004 9:38 pm      Reply with quote
hawaiian smiles wrote:
someone please tell me where i can get this products!!

you can get Kose products at http://www.neimanmarcus.com
crinklecut
5% products discount

Sun Aug 22, 2004 8:50 am      Reply with quote
Hi Skin Addict,

I've never heard of Isa Knox Intensive Treatment and I'm curious about what's in it. I did a search and couldn't find any info on a list of ingredients for this product. If you've got a bottle lying around, could you please post the ingredients? Where do you regularly purchase it (unfortunately it's not on ebay Crying or Very sad ) How long have you been using it and how would you rate its efficacy? Lastly (gasp), is it greasy, that is, can oily prone gals use the product, too?

Ya really got me going on this one Laughing Thanks!

crinklecut ~~~
sab
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Aug 22, 2004 9:00 am      Reply with quote
Sekkisei Lotion is excellent whether as a toner or as a mask. Cool
But abit disappointed with Day essence.. not very heavy but maybe i can't stand the sticky feeling on my face in daytime. Some outbreaks freak out after using it. Crying or Very sad

Kanebo... hmm I'd tried another toner called whitening condition (it's in red bottle), quite ok too. But i still prefer the blue bottle from Kose. Razz

Evelyn: have u try Kose Whitening solution? The essence helps spots to fade. Tried the sample some time ago quite nice.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:42 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |