Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Wondering if anyone plays games on their computer
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:38 pm      Reply with quote
But not Solitaire or Freecell: games one actually has to go and buy. I have played Tomb Raider in the past, until it got too difficult for me round about TR three (ten left thumbs and a button for a head Laughing ).

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:02 pm      Reply with quote
Cesce,

I am a complete games addict & can often be found still playing at 3am not realising how long I have been 'just having a quick go' to relax me before going to bed. I love games like Myst but I also like mindless games like Zuma.

Multiplayer games my fav is Mario party followed closely by worms.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:17 pm      Reply with quote
I play a couple but need to look on the PC for titles.

I'm dying to get onto Xbox Live.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:19 pm      Reply with quote
I would say that I don't play games. But then, with how often I come to this site... It's got the addictive potential of a game. But it's better than crack.
Cesce
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:20 pm      Reply with quote
So glad someone else does! I loved Myst, mainly because I did it on my own. I had to get help with all the follow-ups. My friend in France plays Zuma and keeps trying to send me a link but it never works. I don't play the auto and war games that my boys play, though. Not very interested, I'm afraid.

Loopylori: I've never played a multiplayer game. Do you mean the ones on the Net?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:55 pm      Reply with quote
I love playing Collapse and Hexic on MSN.com. So addictive! I love playing Tetris on my computer too but it's a lot more challenging with the arrow keys.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
I played Zuma and the similar ones (JewelQuest) but I always get to a point where it's just too confusing.

The ones I've purchased are Bricks of Egypt, Bejeweled, Chuzzle and Magic Vines..

My absolute fave is Big Kahuna Reef ! and II, and mah jong.

The games that I get super-addicted to are the alien-shooting ones like Halo.

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:50 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't played Halo, but I believe it's rated 18! Big difference between that and Mah Jong! Laughing I like Mah Jong, too, but I really love adventure games like the Longest Journey and early Tomb Raider. What do they call them?... first person point-and-click? I also like Bookworm, but it seems to make my computer overheat! The hard drive starts roaring away and I get quite worried! Did anyone play The Longest Journey about 8 years ago and tried the sequel: Dreamfall?

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:18 pm      Reply with quote
I love playing games on my computer. They are a great way to pass time - a lot of it. LOL Drool My favourite so far is Neverwinter Nights. Played and conquered twice. Can't wait to try the second in the series. I've just recently started (yesterday to be exact) a new game called Morrowind. Will have to see how I like it, but not bad so far. I'd like to try Tomb Raider one day too as it seems like a great game. I love action/adventure/mystery/magic type games. They are all so addictive. Time seems to just slip by and all of a sudden I look at the time and notice I've been playing for 3 hours. Shock They just suck me right in. LOL Wink Other games I like to play online are Ginrummy, Literati, Pool, and a bunch of other free games.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:59 am      Reply with quote
I LOVE playing role-playing games on the computer, but I'm such an addict (absolutley everything else falls completely by the wayside when I have a game) that I only let myself play a game once every 2 to 3 years, and then only for 6 to 8 weeks, usually during the winter. I'm about due for a game since it has been two years since I've gotten immersed in one...

Cesce wrote:
But not Solitaire or Freecell: games one actually has to go and buy. I have played Tomb Raider in the past, until it got too difficult for me round about TR three (ten left thumbs and a button for a head Laughing ).

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:00 am      Reply with quote
ah, yes.. I am a real connoisseur of PC games.. I play Chuzzles. Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:23 am      Reply with quote
I used to be totally addicted to strategy type games - it went so far that I ended up playing in the UK finals for one game (at the tender age of 32 - bit embarrassing). But playing in a live competition I found the other contestants were so peculiar looking that it put me off for life Laughing Laughing
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:27 am      Reply with quote
To tell you the truth I haven't really been into computer games since the old days of mac and the delicious sharewear like taskmaker, LOL! However, I'm a total console junkie! I mostly stick to older stuff--- NES, SNES, PS1. First and foremost I love RPGS like Dragon Warrior, Final Fantasy, etc, but I've also been known to dabble in Contra, etc.^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:48 am      Reply with quote
I am addicted to Morrowind (Elder Scrolls II or III). That game is HUGE. I also enjoy Deus Ex and Diablo II! And Return to Castle Wolfenstein.

American Indian/Irish/African descent, bleach-blonde hair with lowlights, tanned skin, greenish-brown eyes, strong facial features and drastically-improved lips! 28, but people tell me that I look seventeen-ish.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone seen the promos for "Dead or Alive"? Xbox 360 game.

I was at a Halo party the other weekend (8 people linked in on 3 projector screens in separate rooms) and we watched promos for Gears of War, Fear and Dead or Alive.

I don't know if it's real or a joke but the promo should a video game of bikini-clad girls playing volleyball ... and bouncing all over the place.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:06 pm      Reply with quote
Cesce wrote:
So glad someone else does! I loved Myst, mainly because I did it on my own. I had to get help with all the follow-ups. My friend in France plays Zuma and keeps trying to send me a link but it never works. I don't play the auto and war games that my boys play, though. Not very interested, I'm afraid.

Loopylori: I've never played a multiplayer game. Do you mean the ones on the Net?

Cesce,
you can download zuma from popcap.com. You get an hour free & then you have to buy the full game. However if you download it & like it (took me a while to get the idea, now I have the fastest times ever)anyway I have a little number I can give you so you don't have to pay. If you want it I'll pm it to you.

I love Myst but I did have to cheat a bit. Have done the whole series.

Broken sword is fab

& Gabriel Knight (cant remember if thats what it's called.)I loved.

I'm not hot on fighting games but love solving mysteries, so if anyone knows any good ones please let me know.

When I say multiplayer I mean on the nintendo or playstation. I play against the family. We have very rowdy evenings in our house. Embarassed

Molly,
rofl .I would have loved to have seen you there competing. At least it's another experience you have had. Good for you.

How are you settling in Question OK I hope its all going well Exclamation

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
My Hubby is a techy and gaming maniac, he plays World of Warcraft on line and have about 10 character all of whom are approaching level 60 for when the new thing comes out in the spring not sure what the new thing is....

I have only liked a couple of games Zuma is one and if you like Zuma try

"Bejeweled 2" it's really good....I find it gets my brain going....

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:54 pm      Reply with quote
well, whilst chuzzles is about all that gets me going, my hubby loves Everquest (or though now he plays Everquest II) and he also has Star Wars Battlefront for when he feels the need to gun down the baddies. Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 3:58 pm      Reply with quote
Never had a try but my son does all the time.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:29 pm      Reply with quote
I thought I was geeky for playing online mah jong
sometimes before bed..

I play Rocketmania, with my sons, from popcap games, and I get addicted to doing it with them.

The best game I've played with them is Otto Matic, from Aspyr, you have to shoot huge tomatoes and killer turnips and menacing sweetcorns etc. The graphics are very colourful and sophisticated. The first time I played it and had to shoot aliens who were trying to biff 'me' on the head, I had to keep pausing it, I was so freaked out!

Now I can shoot aliens and big vegetables with the best of 'em.
Bad Grin
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:43 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Cesce,

I am a complete games addict & can often be found still playing at 3am not realising how long I have been 'just having a quick go' to relax me before going to bed. I love games like Myst but I also like mindless games like Zuma.

Multiplayer games my fav is Mario party followed closely by worms.

I love Zuma esp. deluxe & then there's Luxor. I've stopped downloading; addictive personality.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:59 pm      Reply with quote
This site don't need to download and l just play for fun (free play )once per 2 or 3 weeks.

http://www.gamesxtra.co.uk
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:25 pm      Reply with quote
Wow you gals are so knowledgable about your computer games! I specifically removed all games from my computer because I didn't want them taking up "space" on my hard-drive! The only games I play are Solitaire and Bubble Breaker which came standard on my cellphone (which is really a hand-held computer - the HTC MDA). I may as well be playing with cards compared to you gals!
loopylori
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:38 pm      Reply with quote
Marina, yes it is zuma deluxe for me & I do like luxor, I have also been playing Talismania deluxe & a couple of others. I have a very addictive personality. I forgot I like Tetris.

Lotus003, Cheers I am off to look at that link.

Lori

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:43 pm      Reply with quote
loopylori wrote:
Marina, yes it is zuma deluxe for me & I do like luxor, I have also been playing Talismania deluxe & a couple of others. I have a very addictive personality. I forgot I like Tetris.

Lotus003, Cheers I am off to look at that link.

Lori

Don't try Luxor 2....you'll never quit....
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:09 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |