Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Are you going to watch the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
Embarassed I know I am. It's my annual guilty pleasure. My boyfriend is working tonight so I am going to sneak over to my mom's ( Laughing we don't own a TV) in an hour and watch it with her. I just can never get over how perfect the girls look. I know a big part is make up, and lighting, and stuffing Wink etc.. ect... and I know it's just one big corny commercial, but I just love it!
It's on at 10pm (eastern) on CBS for those of you who don't know Smile
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:25 pm      Reply with quote
Im watching it right now. Im SO disappointed, everything looks cheap and cheasy! Cha-peasy!

I realize that guys watch this for the hot bods but come on! All I can see is big titties flopin'around and crotch shots on the screen! Where are the outfits? Who gave the camara to a 14 year old boy? Its so shakey! Maybe Im just getting old.... Laughing

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:26 pm      Reply with quote
To answer your question - two words: "Hell" and "No"!

I'm having body issues at the moment and I just don't need to have all that unnatural perfection shoved in my face right now!

But I'm sure their Neilsen ratings will be huge. The girls will be tuning in to get ideas for their Christmas lists and all the pervy guys will be tuning in, too - just an excuse to see a bunch of pretty girls prance around in their undies!
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
Mermaid girl-Dont feel bad, I SWEAR I saw some cellulite! Bad Grin Im actually really surprised how many of them have such big boobs yet a serious case of no-ass-at-all. Strange... Eh?

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:07 pm      Reply with quote
Ok VS fashion show my final verdict before going to bed: LAME!!!!

Goodnight all. Very Happy

BCgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
they seem like they have big boobs due to lotsa stuffing. They are lingerie models trying to sell VS bras, they try to make the boobs look good to sell a bra. Who would buy a bra if the boobs look flat
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:30 pm      Reply with quote
I watched and had fun...Adriana is my fav!

I'll take that 6 million dollar bra though.

Have to remember that one next time I'm on Vicky's website...Laughing Laughing Laughing
I suppose I should pay the credit card off a little bit though...all this skincare... Laughing Laughing Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:14 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Im actually really surprised how many of them have such big boobs yet a serious case of no-ass-at-all. Strange... Eh?

Holy crap! I noticed the lack of asses as well. I remember reading an interview with Adriana Lima saying that they all stuff their bras with basically whatever they can find backstage during the show Shock same goes for the catalog shoots Laughing I am so in love with that girl! But yeah, the show itself was kind of pathetic. It just seemed so played out and cheesey...
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:16 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Mermaid girl-Dont feel bad, I SWEAR I saw some cellulite! Bad Grin Im actually really surprised how many of them have such big boobs yet a serious case of no-ass-at-all. Strange... Eh?

LOL! I think I saw cellulite too Shock My mom and I looked at eachother like,"huh???" . I hope you feel better soon, mermaidgirl.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:29 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I watched and had fun...Adriana is my fav!

I'll take that 6 million dollar bra though.

Have to remember that one next time I'm on Vicky's website...Laughing Laughing Laughing
I suppose I should pay the credit card off a little bit though...all this skincare... Laughing Laughing Laughing

lol! Adriana is my favorite too! She's so freakin' hot it's absurd.
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:14 am      Reply with quote
vonstella wrote:
Im watching it right now. Im SO disappointed, everything looks cheap and cheasy! Cha-peasy!

I realize that guys watch this for the hot bods but come on! All I can see is big titties flopin'around and crotch shots on the screen! Where are the outfits? Who gave the camara to a 14 year old boy? Its so shakey! Maybe Im just getting old.... Laughing

OMG! Vonstella you are such a crack-up! I laughed out loud at "cha-peasy" and I am *SO* stealing that word from you! Now, just must figure out how to work it into a conversation!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:15 am      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
... I suppose I should pay the credit card off a little bit though...all this skincare... Laughing Laughing Laughing

Paris, hasn't your credit card spontaneously combusted by now? I picture it laying in your wallet, all melty-like, begging to be allowed to rest!
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:18 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
vonstella wrote:

LOL! I think I saw cellulite too Shock My mom and I looked at eachother like,"huh???" . I hope you feel better soon, mermaidgirl.

Wow, so I guess perfectly skinny girls DO have cellulite too! I never had it when I was thin, so I guess I thought it was a curse for girls with meat on their bones!

The boobs but no butt is probably due to total lack of body fat (no butt) but hugely stuffed bras (boobs).
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 9:33 am      Reply with quote
Crying or Very sad I mist it Crying or Very sad
Dahli
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:44 am      Reply with quote
Ya didn't miss much - Blech! Turned it off ten minutes in. Cannot get used to flopping boobs and crotch shots on primetime Christmas season programming...hope I never do - good grief.
sportygirl
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:32 am      Reply with quote
I can sum it up in one word. YAWN!! zzzzzzzz....... Laughing

Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:47 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |