Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)
Woohoo! Epidermx Holiday Specials at GreatNewSkin!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 7:13 pm      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Woohoo! I just received the Holiday Special Transformaxion System from the lovely Amy at GreatNewSkindotcom Very Happy Very Happy
I have been dying to get the full size Chrysalyx and Epidermx ever since I tried the samples and I could hardly wait for the holiday special. I love the new gorgeous Triple Lavender Face Foam that came with it. It also came with full size Naturdermx! Such a great deal for all four products for $109.95! Also, the are selling Epidermx separately for $19.95!
I loved the samples of Epidermx and Chrysalyx so much I purchased some of those sample packs to give to friends. I gave one to my friend at work on Saturday and she called me yesterday and raved about them also and was like "where can I buy this stuff - NOW!!"
I am over the moon with these products! I am trying to resist buying another set for later - I MUST RESIST!!! I am so kidding myself, I know I am gonna break down and buy more before the special ends. Does anyone know when the special ends?
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:13 pm      Reply with quote
The site says sale ends 12/17. Which is my birthday. Which might be a sign that I need to order this special. I just ordered the sample size of EpidermixII. Hope I love it.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:29 am      Reply with quote
misskatblack--where are you ordering the sample packs? i don't see it on the site, nor the trial sizes?

edit: oops, i see it now, silly me. Embarassed

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:59 am      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
The site says sale ends 12/17. Which is my birthday. Which might be a sign that I need to order this special. I just ordered the sample size of EpidermixII. Hope I love it.

Happy Birthday, Cedar! I definitely agree that its a sign you should get the products as a gift for your very own self! Have a fabulous birthday! Very Happy
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:10 am      Reply with quote
ok, i couldn't resist not ordering the epidermx II, so i just placed an order for 3 even though my little sample jar will last me quite a while (i use the epidermx like 2-3 times a week).

i hope my friends who receive the two jars will love it just as much Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:33 am      Reply with quote
Thank you, MG. My little sample should be here anyday, so, if I love it, should be able to treat myself. *fingers crossed*
misskatblack
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 10:17 am      Reply with quote
Happy Birthday for the 17th Cedar! Very Happy
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
Has anyone done the "recommended shipping insurance" on this site?

I purchased full size kit of EpidermxII and Chrysalyx for $66.95 at GoldPortBeauty.com.

First class shipping was free. Ordered on Friday, Dec 1 and received on Tuesday, Dec 5.

I am extremely happy with Goldportbeauty but they didn't have Naturdermx.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:22 am      Reply with quote
I ordered mine from great new skin and it cost me more for the chrysalyx and epidermx . Can anyone tell me why?

I paid 19.95 for epiderm and 59.95 for chrysalyx.

Sherri
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:30 am      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:
I ordered mine from great new skin and it cost me more for the chrysalyx and epidermx . Can anyone tell me why?

Sherri

Sherri, near as I can tell, it's because right now goldportbeauty offers a combo deal for buying the two products together. If you buy the products separately on goldportbeauty, the EpidermX is 22.95 and the Chrysalyx is 59.95.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:39 am      Reply with quote
Thank Liz but still sucks to be me and pay more lol. Still a bit confused though isnt greatnewskin the owner? If so you would think they would offer the best prices.

Sherri
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:01 pm      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:

Sherri

Great New Skin is a different online company than where I got mine, Gold Port Beauty.

I think this is correct:

GNS = better price for Epidermx II only.
GPB = better price for Epidermx II and Chrysalyx kit
GNS = has Epidermx II, Chrysalyx, Naturdermx kit.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 3:06 pm      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:
Still a bit confused though isnt greatnewskin the owner?

yes, they are. and even if it's a wee bit more sometimes -- it's worth it to me to have the support of Amy if you have questions or problems. her customer support can't be beat!
SherriinCanada
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks ladies. Still find it strange that amy's company is more expensive than one she must supply her product to?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:26 pm      Reply with quote
SherriinCanada wrote:
Thanks ladies. Still find it strange that amy's company is more expensive than one she must supply her product to?

i think they're new to selling to the public directly (i may be wrong here though), no nastiness intended.... also, GPB is hoping you buy other products from other companies and they can make it up elsewhere. i mean we're not talking about a *huge* difference here.

just speculating on all of this as i used to work for a manufacturer and we'd sometimes see stores selling stuff for what we knew was a loss and get into trouble with other dealers of ours.... selling is a strange business Rolling Eyes

if it makes you feel better, i ordered the same package as you and paid the same amount of money. i've just learned not to get upset about a few dollars here and there.... besides, now we all know to check out GPB next time before we purchase (though amy really is a doll to deal with).
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:14 pm      Reply with quote
Personally - I wish I knew about GreatNewSkin because I would've loved the Transformaxion Kit. I still might order that for my mom.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:24 pm      Reply with quote
Not upset was just curious ,personally found it strange was all so wanted to know what I was missing.

I hope it comes fast is my only wish cuz I am in love with both of the products.

Sherrri
marina
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
I like them as well...I bought the set from Goldport. I'm curious about the naturdermx but I can't find where this can be purchased separately?
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:32 pm      Reply with quote
You can buy Naturdermx separately on GreatSkinCare.com. GoldPortBeauty doesn't carry it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:17 am      Reply with quote
see, i have already bought the full size Naturdermx and really like it (only got small samples of the other products and wanted more). i've not seen anything hugely dramatic yet (i'm also not using it as often as you're supposed to), but overall it adds a very "rested" quality to my face. the most wonderful part is that it is not breaking me out (and i am very prone) in the process.... i probably should have gotten a full kit so i had another Naturdermx (best value), but was tired when i ordered. IMO, it's worth trying out.

i'm using Eve Lom at night now so only use the Epidermx lightly in the morning, but love the combo. it seems that though i was using a lot of actives on my face, i wasn't exfoliating enough. this is making everything work again.... i also am going to try out the Epidermx on a tattoo i really regret getting Rolling Eyes what part of permanent did i *not* understand???
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:31 am      Reply with quote
la vie en rose wrote:
i also am going to try out the Epidermx on a tattoo i really regret getting Rolling Eyes what part of permanent did i *not* understand???

What's your tattoo? After years of wanting one ... I finally did it last summer. I have a gecko and a hibiscus on my left ankle. I get so homesick on the mainland, it really reminds me of home. On the other hand, we are planning to move back to hawaii within 5 years. My hubby is just the opposite. He wants to get a tattoo of a canoe paddle, but won't do it UNTIL we've moved to Hawaii.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:26 am      Reply with quote
Rjez wrote:
What's your tattoo? After years of wanting one ... I finally did it last summer. I have a gecko and a hibiscus on my left ankle.

see -- now that is tasteful! i wanted a gecko on my ankle when i was living on moorea (meaning: yellow gecko), but ended up drinking the funds away whilst trying to get up the nerve.... now this tattoo i'm trying to rid myself of is totally tacky and meaningless (a highfalutin brit i went out with once referred to it as a "biker's chick" tattoo. i thought it was slightly classier and graphical but, whatever.... it's on my left hip and i always have to wear "boy shorts" when swimming with family.) i'd just gotten a teensy one on my bum and was so proud of myself i got two of my mates drunk to get *their* first tattoo. i was sober (driving) and yet somehow they talked me into getting another.... i love tattoos, mind you, but this has to go!
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:37 am      Reply with quote
Sorry - I've totally hijacked this thread ....

la vie en rose wrote:
i wanted a gecko on my ankle when i was living on moorea (meaning: yellow gecko)

OMG ... I forgot, you speak French! Ia orana! Was tahitian-french really different? I dance tahitian and it's a crack up when we do an aparima and sing. We're given the lyrics and translation ... but you always wonder.

And how do you pronounce 'monoi'?

Geckos are extremely popular in Spain too. I almost got one there but hubby said 'get one in Hawaii' because it will have more meaning and he's right. I feel like I have permanent jewelry.

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 9:50 am      Reply with quote
I didn't want to start a new thread on epidermx-so here goes. I'm new to scrubbing exfoliants-IS clinical was doing a good job by itself. I really like the epidermx sample in terms of skin smoothness, clarity yada yada. However, I'm looking at my pores and lately they look larger (o.k. some may argue I've cleaned them out but they weren't blocked), esp. my pitted acne scars (hate those). Has anyone else seem this? I remember a post somewhere about this and amy responded that you have to keep using the product. My question would be if it makes them seem larger, how will continued use shrink them back? I hope this is true, but right now I'm a bit leery. I slathered on mandelic acid this morning, hoping this will help.

I do like the chrys(whatever)lyx very much.
hendricks
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:21 am      Reply with quote
marina wrote:
I didn't want to start a new thread on epidermx-so here goes. I'm new to scrubbing exfoliants-IS clinical was doing a good job by itself. I really like the epidermx sample in terms of skin smoothness, clarity yada yada. However, I'm looking at my pores and lately they look larger (o.k. some may argue I've cleaned them out but they weren't blocked), esp. my pitted acne scars (hate those). Has anyone else seem this? I remember a post somewhere about this and amy responded that you have to keep using the product. My question would be if it makes them seem larger, how will continued use shrink them back? I hope this is true, but right now I'm a bit leery. I slathered on mandelic acid this morning, hoping this will help.

I do like the chrys(whatever)lyx very much.

try camellia oil ... it has plumped up my depressed acne scars, granted i also use epidermx at the same time. I can see the oil make my pores look smaller when i apply it ... it doesn't last but over time my depressed scars aren't noticeable any more. Its hard to say if the result came from the oil or epidermx but i know for a fact my scars are very plump now.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:17 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |