Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
:: Review :: Dremu Airbrush - Refining Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
Caspers Mum

Tue Dec 05, 2006 11:35 pm      Reply with quote
I am 32 years-old, and have been blessed with youthful genes.

Occasionally, I am still asked to present I.D. "Carded" to our friends in the U.S. Kindly note: the drinking age in most parts of Canada, including British Columbia, is 19. (Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec: 18.) In my opinion: there is no way that I look below 25, let-alone below the legal drinking age!

I use very simple skincare, and as my eye area is prone to millia if the products are too rich, I've been trying different products to strike a happy balance. Some are too rich, some cause make-up slippage or cloudiness with my contact lenses. Some serums prove to be too tacky when applying concealer under my eyes. Trial and error.

Well, I bought a jar of Dremu Airbrush last week, and have now found my ideal product! I am happier than a pig in you-know-what.

My eye area: deep-set, naturally dark pigmentation under eyes (allergies & heredity - `have always had them, and always will have them!), no puffiness, and minute, short, tiny, fine lines just above zygomatic arch (cheekbone). They only show if I'm really dehydrated or tired.

1. Texture: light, gel-based. A little goes a long way! I gently pat a tiny bit in, and "voilà!" Perfection. Not greasy, not sticky. Smooth.

2. Result: hydration, without puffiness. I can actually feel the contouring effect, even though my eyes aren't droopy.

3. Wearability: does not interfere with my mascara, nor stray into my eyes by mid-day. No cloudiness nor stickiness.

4. Price: fabulous. Though sincere bargain hunters would likely balk at paying more than $15 for an eye product, this product's price point & quality are excellent. Based on it's consistancy & spreadibility, a jar will last me for a very, very long time.

Happy, happy girl!
Emma2006
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:26 am      Reply with quote
That sounds excellent - it's good timing too since I've been eyeing this product.
(no pun intended).
I just have quite a few to try atm. Cool
Safire
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:58 am      Reply with quote
So glad someone did a review on this product it sounds great...thanks Caspers Mum! Smile I've been wanting to try it ever since EDS stocked it...but mainly because of the name I think! Laughing
roadbee
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 1:17 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review! Read about it a while back but wasn't sure if it was just hype. Hope it works just as well for me.
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 2:48 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review. I was looking at Dremu yesterday and saw it. Will add to wishlist. I'm also eying (no pun) 100% Pure Coffee eye cream right now.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 5:23 pm      Reply with quote
I am the dissent here. I used 2 bottles about 5 years ago. I agree that it is a very nice and light moisturizer, but other than absorbing easily and well - I didn't notice anything.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:36 pm      Reply with quote
I might have to try it. I have recently forsaken my eye cream because I found that emu oil works better for me than any eye cream ever has.

Agent OO-Cat, I bought the Pure Coffee eye cream. It didn't work for me. I guess my puffiness is the wrong kind. It smells incredible, though. Umm.. I would offer to give you mine, but I stuck my fingers in it. Sad
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:40 am      Reply with quote
Would be try this one Idea
Agent OO-CAT
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 8:15 am      Reply with quote
Tosca wrote:
I might have to try it. I have recently forsaken my eye cream because I found that emu oil works better for me than any eye cream ever has.

Agent OO-Cat, I bought the Pure Coffee eye cream. It didn't work for me. I guess my puffiness is the wrong kind. It smells incredible, though. Umm.. I would offer to give you mine, but I stuck my fingers in it. Sad

Laughing Thanks for the offer though! I'm after the Pure Coffee for the dark circles not so much puffiness. Cold spoons in freezer works well for my puffiness.
Tosca
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:09 am      Reply with quote
I've tried cold spoons too, but really the only thing I've found that works for me is facial exercises and emu oil.

The Pure Coffee helps with circles too? It's definitely a nice product. I will probably use it up eventually just because of the lovely smell and the wonderful texture.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Feb 09, 2007 10:57 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review Caspers Mum. Smile

I just received Airbrush and dremu oil in the mail from EDS. I actually tried the Airbrush per Caspers Mum review. CM is not one to make over a product unless she actually thinks it's great. Besides, she has gorgeous skin.

Too soon to to a full review... Airbrush is ever so light, sinks right in and the eye area feels like silk. I felt a bit of a firming sensation after a few minutes. One of the reasons I tried this product was it claims to help "eye bags" in 7 minutes Shock . I know NOTHING can rid me of fat deposits. However,sometimes on top of the fatty deposits I do get fluid retention Mad . With the firming sensation the airbrush took down some swelling in the undereye area.

I have not used Emu Oil in a long time. A few years ago I was a big fan of this great oil. After reading about dremu oil and knowing it is in the Airbrush I am very excited to give these two products a go. Here in the North East US it is so cold and dry. I need all the moisture I can get.

Thank you CM for your review. I will be back to do a full review after a few weeks. If I don't like it I won't hold you responsible. Wink

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
jenurban
5% products discount

Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:36 pm      Reply with quote
I am new here and have been wanting to try it. Has anyone seen it cheaper than at agelessenvy . com
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:21 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie wrote:
Thanks for the review Caspers Mum. Smile

I just received Airbrush and dremu oil in the mail from EDS. I actually tried the Airbrush per Caspers Mum review. CM is not one to make over a product unless she actually thinks it's great. Besides, she has gorgeous skin.

Too soon to to a full review... Airbrush is ever so light, sinks right in and the eye area feels like silk. I felt a bit of a firming sensation after a few minutes. One of the reasons I tried this product was it claims to help "eye bags" in 7 minutes Shock . I know NOTHING can rid me of fat deposits. However,sometimes on top of the fatty deposits I do get fluid retention Mad . With the firming sensation the airbrush took down some swelling in the undereye area.

I have not used Emu Oil in a long time. A few years ago I was a big fan of this great oil. After reading about dremu oil and knowing it is in the Airbrush I am very excited to give these two products a go. Here in the North East US it is so cold and dry. I need all the moisture I can get.

Thank you CM for your review. I will be back to do a full review after a few weeks. If I don't like it I won't hold you responsible. Wink

I have been using Airbrush for two weeks now. Simply, I like it just as much as any eye cream I have used. Believe me they have been many. The texture is light and absorbs right in the eye area. After application the eye area feels firm and the skin ever so silky. It actually does take down puffiness quickly. Most eye creams I have used cause my mascara to bleed below my eyes. I rather wear no mascara then have this happen. After Airbrush has absorbed my mascara does not bleed. Very happy with this purchase. Thanks CaspersMum. Very Happy

jenurban, I don't know where to get Airbrush for less. Stay with EDS and you will get a nice discount. Wink Besides, we have a nice group here.
bkkgirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Feb 24, 2007 5:36 pm      Reply with quote
Caspers Mum wrote:
I am 32 years-old, and have been blessed with youthful genes.

Occasionally, I am still asked to present I.D. "Carded" to our friends in the U.S. Kindly note: the drinking age in most parts of Canada, including British Columbia, is 19. (Alberta, Manitoba and Quebec: 18.) In my opinion: there is no way that I look below 25, let-alone below the legal drinking age!

I use very simple skincare, and as my eye area is prone to millia if the products are too rich, I've been trying different products to strike a happy balance. Some are too rich, some cause make-up slippage or cloudiness with my contact lenses. Some serums prove to be too tacky when applying concealer under my eyes. Trial and error.

Well, I bought a jar of Dremu Airbrush last week, and have now found my ideal product! I am happier than a pig in you-know-what.

My eye area: deep-set, naturally dark pigmentation under eyes (allergies & heredity - `have always had them, and always will have them!), no puffiness, and minute, short, tiny, fine lines just above zygomatic arch (cheekbone). They only show if I'm really dehydrated or tired.

1. Texture: light, gel-based. A little goes a long way! I gently pat a tiny bit in, and "voilà!" Perfection. Not greasy, not sticky. Smooth.

2. Result: hydration, without puffiness. I can actually feel the contouring effect, even though my eyes aren't droopy.

3. Wearability: does not interfere with my mascara, nor stray into my eyes by mid-day. No cloudiness nor stickiness.

4. Price: fabulous. Though sincere bargain hunters would likely balk at paying more than $15 for an eye product, this product's price point & quality are excellent. Based on it's consistancy & spreadibility, a jar will last me for a very, very long time.

Happy, happy girl!

Did you buy this on EDS?
jenurban
5% products discount

Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:00 pm      Reply with quote
I did end up buying it at agelessenvy because it seemed to be the cheapest.

I really like it. My under eye bags are much smaller after I put it on and they look better. It feels silky, you're right. I only need a little bit.

Winnie,
do you use before or after makeup? I didn't get directions.
alibabka
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 13, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
I have tried it and was unable to see the difference it promised (and this is not to say that there wasn't one), but I will try again, as I trust the EDS women's reports about their experiences.
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:52 am      Reply with quote
Quote:
Winnie,
do you use before or after makeup? I didn't get directions.

I apply it before makeup. I am still liking this eye cream. Very Happy
Diana P
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:55 pm      Reply with quote
Does it help to firm up puffy looking eyelids?
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:33 pm      Reply with quote
Diana P wrote:
Does it help to firm up puffy looking eyelids?

Diana P, I don't apply the Airbrush to my lids. I tap it around the orbital bone. I find that it does take down puffiness under eyes and leaves it feeling firm. There are very few products I put on my lids as my eyes are sensitive. To date the only product I can put on my lids is Janson Beckett Eye Lid Ampules.
bobosm
5% products discount

Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:11 am      Reply with quote
After using up a full jar, I totally agrees with Caspers Mum that it is a well worth of my dollars. Though I had not as well expected result with my dremu oil... Wink
dokusan
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 22, 2007 6:06 am      Reply with quote
Thanks for the review Caspers Mum. I too have been "eyeing" this product for awhile. Although I have some issues with the texture (and hence application) of the Dremu oil, I sure like the sound of this cream and will try it as soon as I've made some room on a very crowded dressing table.
mt0417
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 31, 2007 3:26 am      Reply with quote
I have bought a jar a few months ago and using every night, it does have tighten feeling once applied the eye cream. It's so light that can be lovely to use for the coming hot & humid summer. Smile

5% products discount

Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:04 am      Reply with quote
I had read so much about the moisturizing properties of emu oil and coupled with the firming properties of this eye cream I was quite excited to try this. After reading the glowing reviews about Dremu Airbrush eye cream I purchased it.

For the first while when I used it everything was fine – nothing spectacular and, unhappily, I did not notice any firming around my eyes. However, after about two weeks I noticed my eyes were getting very irritated and the skin was becoming very scaly on both the upper and lower orbital areas. I stopped using the product and pretty much everything else to allow the skin to heal thinking it might have been something else I used or a combination of products. Unfortunately when I used the Dremu Airbrush again for a test the skin around my eyes immediately became scaly again.

I’m happy for those this eye cream works for. For me it is back to the drawing board!
Winnie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:37 pm      Reply with quote
jagged wrote:
I had read so much about the moisturizing properties of emu oil and coupled with the firming properties of this eye cream I was quite excited to try this. After reading the glowing reviews about Dremu Airbrush eye cream I purchased it.

For the first while when I used it everything was fine – nothing spectacular and, unhappily, I did not notice any firming around my eyes. However, after about two weeks I noticed my eyes were getting very irritated and the skin was becoming very scaly on both the upper and lower orbital areas. I stopped using the product and pretty much everything else to allow the skin to heal thinking it might have been something else I used or a combination of products. Unfortunately when I used the Dremu Airbrush again for a test the skin around my eyes immediately became scaly again.

I’m happy for those this eye cream works for. For me it is back to the drawing board!

jagged, I am sorry you had a bad experience with this eye cream. It sound like there is some ingredient that you are allergic to (or your skin can't tolerate). If you bought it from the Dremu website I think they might let you return it. I have heard good things about their satisfaction policy.

I do understand. Over the years I have purchased several products that I was so excited about. Unfortunately, they did not agree with me. Rolling Eyes

As I am getting older I realize my biggest beauty secret is smile more and frown less. Be aware that wrinkles do not make a person unattractive. Cynicism, unforgiveness, anger and jealousy are the real culprits. Sixty something Smile
jagged
5% products discount

Thu Jul 05, 2007 3:13 pm      Reply with quote
Winnie

Unfortunately I did not purchase it directly from Dremu and the company I did purchase it from does not have a return policy for items that have been opened or used.

You are right about the allergic reaction. If I had a nickel for every product I have been unable to use because of allergic reactions or scent sensitivities I be a fairly wealthy woman! Friends, family and the trash bin have benefited greatly at my expense expense (double entendre intended). Embarassed
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:40 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Shira Nutriburst Glow C Power Duo (40 ml) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |