Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
:: Review :: Dremu Airbrush - Refining Eye Cream
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
iaimei
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:30 pm      Reply with quote
Sounds like an interesting product. The only thing I am not so sure about is its open jar packaging. I am getting used to use pump bottles for eye products and a little paranoid about actives degrade faster in an open jar...
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:22 pm      Reply with quote
I bought the product, and over time have found it so-so.
I do not find it a moisturizing treatment at all, and I don't ever use it at night.
In my opinion, it is a good daytime cream to help with puffiness and tightening. For people with real puffiness (not a problem for me), I would think this would be great!
To add,I found that the jar does not close very securely, so be aware that if it is lying on it's side you get a little oozing.
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Nov 13, 2007 4:38 am      Reply with quote
It's true about the jar cover. Just got my first jar today. I could already smell the cream as soon as I took off the plastic covering. It's very runny but feels very nice and firm when I tapped some on under the left eye just to try out in the office.
I have very stubborn bags and if this works on me it'll work on anyone. Very Happy

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:02 pm      Reply with quote
This stuff really is the best I've tried for pufiness and tightening, and agree with the previous poster about lack of hydration. After using this daily for awhile, my skin actually got dryer. So don't use this on a daily basis, only when you are puffy.
Pudoodles
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:59 am      Reply with quote
I am STILL on my search for the ultimate de-puff, de-line de-everything eye treatment. I still think my best results came from Strivectin (probably because it never led to a dry, parched feel) My current FAILURE is Creme de la Mer's newest eye cream - the one with that funny applicator with the steel ball on the end...very average stuff as far as I'm concerned..Anyways, I digress...Can anyone compare the Dremu eye cream to MAC Fast Response Eye Cream? I'd be curious to know how they compare. I've used the Mac Fast Response with mediocre results (for me) and would like to know how the Dremu stacks up (I, by the way, am a lover of the Dremu oil!)
Thanks,
Puds
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:29 am      Reply with quote
the reports about dremu airbrush lately have been depressing. drying? i hope not. i have a jar on the way, probably arriving today, so i do want to test it.

are those who are reporting that the airbrush as drying their skin, have drier skin overall? i am oily/combo btw.

Kris

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
I've been following also and can anyone report back with some follow-up?
cindy67
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 21, 2007 7:57 am      Reply with quote
I'm using it twice a day and not having any problems with the "dryness" though.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:38 am      Reply with quote
Thanks cindy!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thank you for the review. This product is on my list to buy for a long time.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:45 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't used the Dremu regularly, but i can say that it is quite emollient and not drying at all for my eye area (combo skin). it leaves my undereyes moisturized until the next day. my only hesitation with the product is some of its ingredients: cones, propylene-glycol, and isoparaffin. i knew this before i purchased it and went ahead because the "bad" ingredients are not on the top of the list. i am hoping for a more natural reformulation in the near future, but it's still a good product.

10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:52 am      Reply with quote
I'm still using it twice a day combining with some other stuff that I got as samples with my last order. The bags are still there and I'm not even sure I see any difference. It's only been a month so just how long is one suppose to wait before abandoning the project ? I'm zapping them twice a day as well with the Dermawand. Bad Grin

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:37 am      Reply with quote
I first bought this product nearly a yr ago and have repurchased it after trying other eye products.

For my mature skin, rather puffy under eye area, I have found that a) it works best as a moisturizer IF you apply it generously. I mean, very generously to both under eye and brow bone areas. I tap it in until it is fully absorbed.

Unlike most reviews, it doesn't firm these areas at all for me, but the generous application provides the moisture I'm looking for without any greasiness. For firming qualities, I apply another product on top, an NCN formula I totally adore, & which she makes herself. I use it on neck & face as well, 2x day.
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Finally decided to buy this product. I did read about some people's reaction - the skin around the eyes getting drier, I mean. Can you put another moisturizer over it, or will that cancel the anti-puffiness property of the Dremu Airbrush?

I think I will only use it in morning, as I like heavy creams at night.
Blaze
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:00 pm      Reply with quote
Bumping this up and asking for answers from users of Dremu Airbrush. Can I use a moisturizing eye cream over this, or will that cancel the anti-puffy properties of Airbrush? Please advise. Thanks.
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:20 pm      Reply with quote
If you are using heavy creams at night, that may be why you are waking with puffy eyes. You may be better using the Dremu night and morning but just adding a small amount of moisturiser over the top in the morning.

Blaze wrote:
Finally decided to buy this product. I did read about some people's reaction - the skin around the eyes getting drier, I mean. Can you put another moisturizer over it, or will that cancel the anti-puffiness property of the Dremu Airbrush?

I think I will only use it in morning, as I like heavy creams at night.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:02 pm      Reply with quote
Oh, Bushy, I wish that were the case. Unfortunately, I would get lazy during weekends and only put light emu oil all over my face and would still wake up with the same bags. Sad Thank you, though.
luvyourskin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:02 pm      Reply with quote
Just a quick update from my July 8th 2007 comment.
Although I wasn't totally wild about the EMU Air Brush at that time, I did FINISH the whole jar...and it is a large jar for an eye cream.
I think it worked very well for me in the summer, and when I travelled to warm climates, because it is not overly rich... it helped avoid the oily eyelid syndrome.
I think it worked best for me as a day treatment, but at 53, I would prefer a richer more intense cream for nights.
I probably wouldn't buy it again right now, not because it isn't effective, but because there are so many other eye creams out there to try!!!
happier2009
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:34 am      Reply with quote
How is this one in reducing fine lines in the eye area? Can I us the emu oil in the eye directly?
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:00 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology Skin Signals Solution - Large (113 g / 4 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |