Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
My Bad Experience with UPS !!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 12:13 am      Reply with quote
l Ordered skincare products from a company in estern canada .They were using Canada Post before and never have a problem.

Lately,They decided to use UPS service,my first shipment came in for one week and no notice was given . I went to UPS office and found out one parcel was damage ,the other parcel was missing ,It took them half an hour to find out the missing parcel was in the delivery truck somewhere. They promised me it will be delivery next day .Again no one show up and no
notice given either. The last thing I know from UPS tracking Info. the parcel has left the city and back to the sender.
And the UPS Tracking System was not updated to let me know where my parcel was.

I never have this experience with Canada Post before.
violetanne
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:39 am      Reply with quote
I always have goodluck with UPS, and their tracking system. And believe me, I've gotten a lot of packages lately. I don't like USPS. Their tracking system-- well, why even bother having it. Plus it takes forever.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:49 am      Reply with quote
Maybe l am the only unlucky one Laughing
felinehhy
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 6:31 am      Reply with quote
i perfer post office,too.
ups is ok for me,my horrible dream is fedex.
omg,i don't want to talk about the worst thing again.
i hate customs,i hate icq,i would only purchase products on eds now
rosyface
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 am      Reply with quote
i don't buy from companies that only use courier companies to ship.

I will buy if they use their country's postal service though because i've never had any problem from the different postal services.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
lotus003 wrote:
Maybe l am the only unlucky one Laughing

Nope, you're not the only one. I detest UPS. I don't know how many times I've called them and had them say, "We show that package was delivered to (my address). And, then, I HAVE to say, "You were supposed to PICK IT UP at that address." oh, yiyi.

Ari

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
I use UPS quite a bit - and never had any problems.

Some supplements suppliers will only ship via UPS, since it is the only carrier not to subject packages to XRAYs and thus do not irradiate the supplements.

I had (Thanks God!) no problems either with them or USPS.

In your case I would call UPS - not the local office, but the central number from the webpage, tell them the entire story, and I am sure they will find the way to resolve it.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:21 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. Sorry you had a bad experience with UPS. I've only had good.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 4:46 pm      Reply with quote
From an international perspective, I prefer postal service (99.99% of time, no taxes paid)... but USPS has never failed me. Fedex has not been bad, but the absolute NIGHTMARE is DHL. OMG that company sucks. BIG TIME. The thing about DHL that cracked me up was that they will only deliver MON-FRI from 9am-6pm and if you want SAT morning delivery you have to pay an extra $5. Oh, but they welcomed you to GO to their depot to get it. Shock

Well, let's just say that I ended up in a huge fight with them once regarding delivery prooblems and would NEVER EVER EVER buy from someone who shipped with them.

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:11 pm      Reply with quote
Quote:
In your case I would call UPS - not the local office, but the central number from the webpage, tell them the entire story, and I am sure they will find the way to resolve it.

l did call the UPS and they refered me to contact local office.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm      Reply with quote
In that case I would demand to talk to the manager, and would explain that the local office proved to be unhelpful, and so on ...

Also, every thing sent by UPS is insured up to $100 (if you need more insurance it has to be extra). You can ask them how you can file a claim.

You do not have to be so nice at that point.

Good luck,
Lucy.

10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
I only had bad experiences with UPS.

CANADIAN MEMBERS ALERT!! NEVER NEVER BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO SHIPPED WITH UPS ONLY!!

They'd charge you a "Brokerage fee" for the shipment from the States to Canada. Almost everytime I have to pay an extra sum of money for the shipment. It was deep!! I hate UPS!!!
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
simplenpure,Thank for information.
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:49 pm      Reply with quote
I don't like UPS either.

My business experience with them:
I work in Accounts Receivable and we have customers who trust UPS to deliver their letters (with large $$ checks) on time. Oh, and to deliver them to the right address also Wink I can't tell you how many times UPS has delivered our envelopes to other businesses, and the airbill was filled out correctly.

My personal experience with them:
My house number is 2305 (changed to protect the privacy of the disappointed). Drivers delivered my package to a kind neighbor instead -- in another community -- whose house number also was 2305. That kind person called to tell me they had my package -- did I want UPS to pick it up from them and (hopefully) re-deliver it to me Anxious or did I want to come to their house and get it. Cool I opted for the latter. Again, address printed on label was 100% correct.

I guess UPS is not always successful at hiring drivers who care enough to read the airbill/address label and match it to the place they are leaving the package. No offense to any EDS UPS employees.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:54 pm      Reply with quote
UPS apparently thinks that Unit 203 (me) is the same as Unit 204 (next door). They keep gettin' mah stuff!

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:07 pm      Reply with quote
I guess "Brown" isn't the better way after all.

5% products discount

Sat Dec 09, 2006 10:16 am      Reply with quote
simplenpure wrote:
I only had bad experiences with UPS.

CANADIAN MEMBERS ALERT!! NEVER NEVER BUY FROM SOMEONE WHO SHIPPED WITH UPS ONLY!!

They'd charge you a "Brokerage fee" for the shipment from the States to Canada. Almost everytime I have to pay an extra sum of money for the shipment. It was deep!! I hate UPS!!!

Yes, and Canada Customs has the right to open your package, search and confiscate anything that isn't supposed to be shipped. Also, they check to make sure the declared value matches what's inside.

I can't stand the thought of someone handling anything that goes on my body.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:48 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |