Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Your medicine cabinet...what's in there?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:11 pm      Reply with quote
By Monday, I will finally have my bathroom renovation completed. It will also be the first time that I have a medicine cabinet.

What I would like to know is, how do you organize your medicine cabinet? How many shelves do you have? What do you keep in there? Do you share your medicine cabinet?

Would anybody be willing to post a picture of their medicine cabinet? I think it would be fun to see how EDS organize their skincare & make-up Very Happy

I would like to post a picture in the future...can someone leave instructions on how top post pics on EDS?
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 8:33 pm      Reply with quote
DH and I both use our master bath medicine cabinet. But DH drives me crazy because he cannot put things back in their original spot. We have 3 shelves, including the bottom one that's really the base of the cabinet.

In our guest bath, I keep spares -- spare vitamin/supplement bottles (we take a lot), dental floss, bandaids, eyedrops, etc.

In our old house, we didn't have a medicine cabinet and bought one at the hardware store and put it up ourselves. And it fell off the wall. And they hurt when they fall on you because they are unexpectedly heavy! Promised ourselves we would have them built in when we got our new house.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:10 pm      Reply with quote
We don't have a medicine cabinet at our apartment, but after reading this I'm getting one on Monday! I just have a little tray for my skincare which I put next to the sink.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:17 pm      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Would anybody be willing to post a picture of their medicine cabinet? I think it would be fun to see how EDS organize their skincare & make-up Very Happy

I would like to post a picture in the future...can someone leave instructions on how top post pics on EDS?

This is a fantastic idea, skincare!! I am so grossly unorganized I think I am too ashamed to post mine however Embarassed There are picture posting instructions posted a few times over in the lounge on the "face behind the screen name" (user pictures thread) HTH Smile
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 2:41 am      Reply with quote
We have rather a large cabinet in the bathroom so DH and I each have our own cupboard up the top containing three shelves and 4 drawers each in the bottom cupboard. There are also three shelves in a cupboard under the sink which we share for soap, shampoo and anything else I will let him use of mine and anything of his he will let me use.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Well, if I posted a photo I'd have to clean it ... so nope, all you get is a description of HOW it's supposed to work.

Master bath
- I've completely taken it over.

Medicine cabinet, Top shelf: tall items, masks, eye makeup removers.

Middle shelf: acne stuff, 2nd potions storage.

Bottom shelf: more frequently used potions.

I use those plastic inserts that add more shelf space ... many people use them in the kitchen, it's sort of "stepped" to make use of vertical space.

Cleansers are on the counter.

Back up cleansers and all lip and hair stuff are under the sink in plastic drawers. Most makeup is in a huge Craftsman Tool Box. Extra everything is in a large dresser in the closet.

Hubby has been relugated to the other bathroom.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 10, 2006 1:25 pm      Reply with quote
Hey! That is a great idea...let's post before & after of our medicine cabinet. It is like a makeover. Very Happy

Maybe we can help each other out in finding the right storage compartments for our medicine cabinet.

I find it extremely frustrating to see something I really like in a Home Style & Organization magazine or book only to find it is not sold in your area. Maybe we can help each other out finding what we are looking for to organize our bathrooms. Razz
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:33 am      Reply with quote
Skincare wrote:

Maybe we can help each other out in finding the right storage compartments for our medicine cabinet.

I really love the removeable plastic double-tier shelf I've put on my shelves. It's doubled floor space making better use of the vertical area.

I can't get the link to work. Go towww.lowes.com and search for 'Expand a shelf'

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:49 pm      Reply with quote
Thats it! I'm remodeling my medicine cabinet!

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
Skincare
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 4:07 pm      Reply with quote
It turns out that my bathroom is not done. Crying or Very sad

But I already have all my stuff inside my medicine cabinet. Very Happy
I have no idea how I will store my make-up though. Question
System
Automatic Message
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:49 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |