Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
any vegetarian or vegan members?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:45 am      Reply with quote
I'm just wondering how many of us are vegetarian or vegan and how does being vegetarian/vegan effect your skin or health in general?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:50 am      Reply with quote
My skin was absolutely stunning after going vegan (mostly raw). I do have quite a few sensitivities though, so any product with ingredients my skin cannot tolerate will wreak havoc. The thing that made the most difference, both in my skin and weight-wise, was cutting dairy and wheat.
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 12:54 am      Reply with quote
I've never eaten meat before because of my parents religious beliefs when I was younger, but now I am a vegetarien for personal eithical beliefs. I have been trying to adopt a vegan diet but i am a sugar addict and most of my favorite things to indulge in (so unhealthy) contain dairy. I have been eating strictly healthy and vegan for about 3 weeks. I always get compliments on my complexion when I eat this way, I never used to get those compliments. It's good motivation to stay away from junk.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:03 am      Reply with quote
I did go vegetarian for over a year and lost a lot of weight due to limited food I could actually eat (I don't like dairy products much). I've been eating a LOT of junk food lately and have put on loads of weight and I've been thinking about going vegetarian again but gonna try to stick to it for life this time. But gosh, it's sooooooooo hard. I love meat and my boyfriend is a big meat eater himself. When I was a vegetarian my skin was SOOOOO radiant and I only suffered from one eczema breakout (which I normally do at least 10 times a year!!!). But all I ate back then was pretty much just raw veg and fruits.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I suspect it's more about having a good diet with LOTS of different fruits and vegetables, rather than whether you eat meat or not. I know an extremely overweight vegetarian, with lots of resulting health problems, including diabetes. Actually from what I've observed, she's more of a carbohydratarian rather than vegetarian Laughing

Having said that, I've been a vegetarian for more than 30 years. I eat mostly fruit, veg, rice, nuts and soy products, occasionally pasta and drink a ton of water. I like to imagine this balances out the less healthy aspects of my lifestyle.... reaching for a glass of wine Very Happy
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:27 am      Reply with quote
appletini,

I do agree with you. It's about a healthy balanced diet rather than merely being a vegetarian. I've got quite a few friends who are vegetarians who don't even eat vegetables! I'm just trying to convert back to vegetarianism, but I'm having a hard time since I'm so used to eating so much meat. When I'm on a vegetarian diet, I'm always hungry Confused Our main food is rice here in Thailand so I do eat a lot of it. As for veg, I love them, but I'm not a big fruit eater at all. Anyone has a tip on converting to vegetarianism?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:30 am      Reply with quote
I've been a vegetarian for the past 13 years. To tell you the truth, I've been a vegetarian for so long that I can't really remember what things were like for me before I became one. However, what I do remember distinctly is that when I made the switch I suddenly had a lot more energy and I felt "cleaner" and less sluggish, if that makes sense. Also, I know that there are overweight vegetarians, but I definitely feel that a vegetarian lifestyle makes it easier to stay thin., especially if one eats meat substitutes (like vegetarian hot dogs, etc) because they are typically high in protein and low in calories and fat. I actually eat whatever I want, whenever I want and my weight always stays the same--- I'm always around a size 4. So, I can't say much about skin comparisons since I hadn't even gone through puberty when I stopped eating meat, but I can say that I think being a vegetarian has been very beneficial to my health overall.

lynn2525, have you tried any of the fake meat products they are selling these days? You can get fake corndogs, fake buffalo wings, etc--- I've got a tofurkey roast with gravy in my fridge right now that I've been using in sandwiches and it's sooooo yummy!! I like the fake meat products because they are tasty and filling, not to mention healthy. For example, when I make a pot of chili I just use fake ground beef. I think a bowl of chili with fake ground beef (depending on ingredients) runs about 200 calories and is chock full of fiber and protein, so it's definitely great for anyone watching their weight.

On another note, I'm sooooo happy to see other vegetarians/vegans here on the board!^-^ The only other vegetarians I know are my mom and sisters, so it's nice to see others right here at EDS! Surprised

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:37 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
I've been a vegetarian for the past 13 years. To tell you the truth, I've been a vegetarian for so long that I can't really remember what things were like for me before I became one. However, what I do remember distinctly is that when I made the switch I suddenly had a lot more energy and I felt "cleaner" and less sluggish, if that makes sense. Also, I know that there are overweight vegetarians, but I definitely feel that a vegetarian lifestyle makes it easier to stay thin., especially if one eats meat substitutes (like vegetarian hot dogs, etc) because they are typically high in protein and low in calories and fat. I actually eat whatever I want, whenever I want and my weight always stays the same--- I'm always around a size 4. So, I can't say much about skin comparisons since I hadn't even gone through puberty when I stopped eating meat, but I can say that I think being a vegetarian has been very beneficial to my health overall.

lynn2525, have you tried any of the fake meat products they are selling these days? You can get fake corndogs, fake buffalo wings, etc--- I've got a tofurkey roast with gravy in my fridge right now that I've been using in sandwiches and it's sooooo yummy!! I like the fake meat products because they are tasty and filling, not to mention healthy. For example, when I make a pot of chili I just use fake ground beef. I think a bowl of chili with fake ground beef (depending on ingredients) runs about 200 calories and is chock full of fiber and protein, so it's definitely great for anyone watching their weight.

On another note, I'm sooooo happy to see other vegetarians/vegans here on the board!^-^ The only other vegetarians I know are my mom and sisters, so it's nice to see others right here at EDS! Surprised

I did eat those fake meat stuff when I was in Australia as they were available in any supermarket and they were really tasty as well. However, now that I'm back in Thailand, it's much harder to find meat substitutes as vegetarianism is a rather new concept here. Don't get me wrong, you can still get fake meat and all, but they all taste really really awful. I hate them! So, I just feel limited to only certain things I can it. Lots of people think I'm being silly wanting to do this when I'm struggling, but I've done it before and I felt a lot healthier. I just really hope (fingers crossed) that I can really get it started and stick with it this time around. Anyway, what do you guys think of products that are tested on animals?

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:04 am      Reply with quote
lynn2525 wrote:
Anyway, what do you guys think of products that are tested on animals?

I think animal testing is despicable. I understand because of certain laws, etc, that some of it is unavoidable, but I STRONGLY prefer to only do business with companies that are 100% crulety-free----- no animal testing, and NO animal by-products. I have 2 very sweet-natured pet bunnies who follow me around the house, cuddle with me on the couch, etc. They trust me so much, and the thought of people violating that kind of trust to make a quick buck honestly makes me feel sick to my stomach.

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 10:05 am      Reply with quote
If you do a google search for "raw vegan" you´ll find tons of recipes. I find that spending a few minutes searching for recipes really helps with inspiration and variety. A when you have raw vegan recipes you can add cooked stuff or dairy/eggs if you´re so inclined. Smile
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:02 am      Reply with quote
Sharkbait wrote:
If you do a google search for "raw vegan" you´ll find tons of recipes. I find that spending a few minutes searching for recipes really helps with inspiration and variety. A when you have raw vegan recipes you can add cooked stuff or dairy/eggs if you´re so inclined. Smile

Raw vegan? It just sounds so hard to stick to!!! Did you find it hard when you first switched?

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
You know, it sounds harder than it is. I took it as a challenge for two months, then it sort of became the natural way for me to eat. I have cravings from time to time, but for me the trick is to eat enough calories - then I hardly ever have cravings.

Of course, it´s not for everyone, but I honestly think it´s one of the best ways to eat. It´s way to restrictive for most people to do it 100%, but aiming for a higher percentage of raw fruit, veg, nuts and seeds is doable for most of us.

One thing that has worked for me, is to not try to substitute for the cooked foods I miss. Making substitutes makes me crave the "original ", so I try to come up with dishes that are fab without doing, say, a raw pizza or the like.

You might want to check out Doug Graham atwww.doctorgraham.cc/ or http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/index.html

Hope that helps a bit!
mithai
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 6:54 pm      Reply with quote
I am a vegetarian by birth....at first because the family was that way and now its just a part of my life, something I dont really think about at all except when we are eating out. I do eat eggs in cakes or icecream(where you cant really see it) but not in, say omlette......I want my daughter to eat eggs though, because it really makes life much easier when you are travelling. I dont cook egg at home so its not easy to get her used to the taste.
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:11 pm      Reply with quote
Sharkbait wrote:
You know, it sounds harder than it is. I took it as a challenge for two months, then it sort of became the natural way for me to eat. I have cravings from time to time, but for me the trick is to eat enough calories - then I hardly ever have cravings.

Of course, it´s not for everyone, but I honestly think it´s one of the best ways to eat. It´s way to restrictive for most people to do it 100%, but aiming for a higher percentage of raw fruit, veg, nuts and seeds is doable for most of us.

One thing that has worked for me, is to not try to substitute for the cooked foods I miss. Making substitutes makes me crave the "original ", so I try to come up with dishes that are fab without doing, say, a raw pizza or the like.

You might want to check out Doug Graham atwww.doctorgraham.cc/ or http://www.vegsource.com/talk/raw/index.html

Hope that helps a bit!

Thanks sharkbait! I think the downside of converting to all these new veg/vegan diets is that you can find the subsitutes easily in Thailand. It seems you need to many equipments for raw vegan diet (food processor, dehydrator, etc) and they are VERY expensive here! Hmmm...I'd really love the give raw vegan a try one day. I think for now I'm gonna have to get through the vegetarian phase first as I'm really struggling already Razz I've noticed I'm always hungry, so I end up eating even more often than I normally did on meat eating diet. So, I'm just stocking up on cucumbers, carrots, and celery so I hand have them as snack. One thing I really miss though is cooking for my boyfriend. I love cooking and do all of the cooking myself, but now that I'm trying to stop eating meat I don't cook meat dishes anymore and he's a big meat eater! Thanks for your advise!

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 9:57 am      Reply with quote
I've been raw vegan (with some cooked food once in awhile) since June. My mom decided to try eating this way also and she went from a size 14 to an 8... in 6 months and at 58 years old. Her skin is completely lineless and the "turkey wobble" she's always hated under her chin, has completely gone away.

The hardest thing about the diet is having stuff on hand to eat. If I don't make sure I have lots of goodies around to snack on, or I know in advance what i want to make/eat... I tend to get lazy or harried and go to Boston Market or get pizza. I try to always have grapefruits and apples around and I make a big bowl of salad and fresh dressing and eat from it when I get hungry.

For anyone interested... here are some of my favourite, inspirational sites for raw eating Smile
www.gliving.tv (check out the green chefs tab) All the videos for the raw chefs are so inspiring!

http://oneluckyduck.com (I worship Sarma as a goddess and her raw icecream has helped keep me on the path Laughing )

10% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:09 pm      Reply with quote
I too am a vegetarian! Have been for about 7 years, ever since the tragic incident where I ended eating my best friends cow! (literally... I remember that thing when it was just a little calf!)

I have wavered between being a very strict vegetarian (vegan) and being a lazy vegetarian (kraft dinner and chips!) and I definantly agree that it has more to do with the quality of food you eat (fruits and vegetables and whole grains) and less about if you eat meat or not.

when I went vegan in university (only lasted 2 months, once exams hit, I couldn't spend so much time making all my own food!) I had an incredible amount of energy, and I find my skin is much happier and glows more overall when I am making sure to eat all my nutrients!

I do now have a sensitivity to dairy (i'm not sure if this occurred because of my ventures into veganism and barely consuming dairy during university - love my soy milk!) but I do notice that milk is what effects my complexion the most. I have noticed a correlation between the amount of dairy I consume and the degree of acne that shows up on my face!

honestly, I cannot imagine going back to eating meat, and I find I don't have to struggle to maintain my veg diet either (i'm in Canada, so there is a lot of variety, including fake meats! I love my breakfast "sausage" on a Saturday morning!)

Being veg. is a lifestyle choice really... and the benefits are both physical and psychological... somewhat spiritual (at least to me) and I believe that the positive effects of vegetarianism go beyond just the person, and effect local communities (yay farmers!) as well as have the potential to support global sustainability (not that i'm preaching, I am fine with meat eaters too! and I will just pick the pepperoni off my pizza if I need to).

...oh yeah, I was supposed to be talking about how it effects my skin!
glad to see other veg's here too!
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:46 pm      Reply with quote
My major concern is eczema. I don't know if it's really related to being a vegetarian or not, but when I was a vegetarian I only suffered from eczema breakout only once. Lately, my eczema's been soooo bad that after it's gone down it comes back up again. When there's no meat or dairy products in my diet my skin seems to bahave so much better! My grandma was a vegan during the last 8 years of her life and she passed when she was 88. Her skin was very radiant and healthy. I remember asking her to do something for me so I could have such beautiful skin too. Obviously, I didn't really understand at the time that it was her diet that gave up such glowy complexion since she didn't use any skincare at that age!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:34 am      Reply with quote
I'm a vegetarian and have been for about 13 years. No changes in skin but I do eat like crap more often than meat eaters bc a lot of times there is nothing for me to eat so I end up scarfing down some fries or alfredo crap bc ther is nothing else. I have gotten better at special ordering the older i get but sometimes your just screwed.
catski
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
I'd like to know if any of you have tried the Vega Vegan

shakehttp://www.myvega.com/main.asp- and if so, what you think of it.

I dont really think of myself as vegetarian - but I dont like eggs or meat really, so find myself eating vegetarian food a lot of the time.

At the moment I'm juicing a lot and having no caffeine or alcohol, and my skin looks very good, and the whites of my eyes are very clear and I have a lot of energy too.

Meat and sugary stuff is very sluggish - making, isnt it.
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:41 pm      Reply with quote
Olivia wrote:
I'm a vegetarian and have been for about 13 years. No changes in skin but I do eat like crap more often than meat eaters bc a lot of times there is nothing for me to eat so I end up scarfing down some fries or alfredo crap bc ther is nothing else. I have gotten better at special ordering the older i get but sometimes your just screwed.

I know exactly what you're talking about, Olivia! I can't tell you how many times I've been stuck eating a plate of french fries or whatever because I didn't have any options. When my husband and I take road trips, I've started packing lunch in a cooler with a tofurkey sandwich, nuts, yogurt, carrot sticks w/hummus, etc--- I definitely feel better when I eat healthily, so packing my lunch goes a long way toward helping.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:10 pm      Reply with quote
My hubby and I are both veg which is nice...I get so angry when we go out with out large group of friends and no one thinks about our lifestyle. We all have really cut back on going to "dinner" with friends because we get the "lets split it 8 ways" gig...which is so not fair bc my hubby and I both ate side salads and fries and you at a steak and potato! I'm sorry to vent but this just happened to us last night. Went to a nice dinner...hubby and I ate before and had small salads....$8 a piece...our portion of the bill came to $58 a piece!!!!! And my girlfriend got all mad when I said it sucks....she had lobster and 3 glasses of wine! She said..."well you should have ordered more"!!! The salad was ALL there was so short of ordering 3 of them there wasnt much we could do! It just reminded us of why its hard to have people around that do not respect your lifestyle. Sorry to vent....!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:57 pm      Reply with quote
Vent all you like, Olivia, that's what we're here for. I can't believe your friends actually do that to you! It's bad enough that they drag you guys along to a steak joint (whatever happened to a nice italian or thai place?), but then to stick you with that high tab too? Ouch! Have you tried asking the group if they'd mind going someplace better for you and your husband?

I think it's so nice that your DH is a vegetarian as well!! Was he a vegetarian when you guys met?? I always dreamed of marrying a vegetarian guy, but then I fell in love with my DH.... Luckily he's very understanding, so when we're at home I cook vegetarian and he eats it with me, and then he eats meat when we go out. I totally agree that it's hard to be around people who don't respect your lifestyle. One of my biggest pet peeves is when I'm hanging out with a group of people and they decide they want to order a few pizzas. They say "don't worry Liz, we'll be sure to order a cheese pizza for you!" and they order one cheese pizza and several meat pizzas... then everyone dives for the cheese pizza leaving nothing but meat pizza for me, the one person who can't eat it. Confused OK, thanks for letting ME vent, LOL!

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:47 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz,

Let me warn you about Thai food. Unless you go to a proper vegetarian/vegan Thai restaurant, the food you get is very unlikely to be real vegetarian especially curries. The no.1 ingredient in Thai curries is shrimp paste (that's what gives the flavor) and any Thai restaurants overseas that I've been to use ready made curry pastes (which is nowhere near being vegetarian). Even worse, when they mix the pastes with coconut milk, they flavor them with fish sauce. The only vegetarian things in there are vegetables and tofu. I used to work in Thai restaurants when I was studying in Australia and that's what they did at the restaurants as well. I felt so bad that people didn't know better that they're being fooled. I had to warn all my vegetarian/vegan friends off Thai food. However, there're vegan curry pastes available here in Thailand, but I'm not sure if you can get them overseas though. Also, in a lot of vegetarian dishes at the restaurants I worked at, they still put oyster sauce and fish sauce for seasoning as well. So, best thing is to double check with the chef when you go next time.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:31 pm      Reply with quote
Lynn, thanks so much for the warning! I try to only go to thai restaurants that have proper vegetarian menus. Once I was in a thai restaurant and I ordered a buncha stuff off of the vegetarian menu, then I ordered something meatless off of the non-vegetarian menu. The waitress came back a few minutes later and said that the chef noticed that I was probably a vegetarian and he said that the meatless thing I ordered was usually made with fish sauce, but he asked the waitress to check with me and see if I wanted the fish sauce version or not. Of course I said no fish sauce and thanked him for being so thoughtful. Needless to say I've been eating there ever since! If I can't determine whether or not something is truly vegetarian, I prefer to stick with safe stuff like spring rolls, friend tofu, salads, etc.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:51 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Lynn, thanks so much for the warning! I try to only go to thai restaurants that have proper vegetarian menus. Once I was in a thai restaurant and I ordered a buncha stuff off of the vegetarian menu, then I ordered something meatless off of the non-vegetarian menu. The waitress came back a few minutes later and said that the chef noticed that I was probably a vegetarian and he said that the meatless thing I ordered was usually made with fish sauce, but he asked the waitress to check with me and see if I wanted the fish sauce version or not. Of course I said no fish sauce and thanked him for being so thoughtful. Needless to say I've been eating there ever since! If I can't determine whether or not something is truly vegetarian, I prefer to stick with safe stuff like spring rolls, friend tofu, salads, etc.

That's one very good Thai chef I have to say. At the restaurants where I worked at, I told them that none of our dishes was truely vegetarian, the reply I got was "who cares? they don't know what's in it, and it's vegetarian enough having veg and tofu in them." I was soooooooooo angry hearing it. However, after I warned all my veg friends, they all complained I had put them off Thai food and that they were gonna miss it. So, to make it up to them, I asked my grandma for homemade curry paste recipes and I made them for my friends...omitting the fish sauce and shrimp paste. The food didn't turn out quite the same, but at least we all knew we were eating real vegetarian food. One last warning, in the Thai sweet chili sauce, fish sauce is one of the ingredients. At least that's what it's like here anyway, so please really double check!

Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:01 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |