Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Battle Royale : I feel pretty vs Ice Elements
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:16 pm      Reply with quote
So these are the two lines ive never heard about before ...but chatting on EDS forum makes me want to try...So witch one would be the winner...YOU VOTE (just for fun ) ! Thanks !

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:48 pm      Reply with quote
I may be in a minority, but I really really love "I feel pretty" things very much ( I got both strength BHA/AHA; both strength DMAE; 3 oil products); and did not like Ice Elements (eye serum and cream, and some face serum), ended up returning them all. I have not yet tried the Edelweiss Serum, many people liked it.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:50 pm      Reply with quote
I love I Feel Pretty also, Most of their products are favorites. I think I have used almost all their products and have a bunch of the lotions, sprays and scrubs. Give many as gifts also. The lotion is really nice.

I really like the facial oils, the DMAE, the AHA/BHA.

Never tryed Ice Elements.
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:18 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah...Tangal I think actually you are the one that introduce me to I feel Pretty products.But im still not sure between both lines.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:16 pm      Reply with quote
Have you used either yet? Or trying to decide Which to start with?

I know the I Feel Pretty site does now have some 2 ounce sizes of the AHA/BHA not yet posted on the site. (I saw it mentioned on another messageboard)

You could email, and ask if they are available, and try a small sample at a lower cost.

I am not sure which products you were interested in. They also have samples of other products, but I think its mostly the bodycare line. (Lotions, shower gels, scrubs and sprays) Good way to test the scents though. The coconut is wonderful. Wink
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:25 pm      Reply with quote
I've tried both lines, but the products I've experienced aren't "in the same ball park" as each other. For instance, I've used IE cleanser, but haven't done anything like that from I Feel Pretty.

I'm adoring the BHA/AHA...thanks for the tip (from an earlier thread) Tangal!

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:28 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:
I may be in a minority, but I really really love "I feel pretty" things very much ( I got both strength BHA/AHA; both strength DMAE; 3 oil products); and did not like Ice Elements (eye serum and cream, and some face serum), ended up returning them all. I have not yet tried the Edelweiss Serum, many people liked it.

HTH,
Lucy.

Hi Lucy! I'm just curious, what didn't you like about the IE products? I recently ordered a trial kit, but I haven't tried anything in it yet because I'm so satisfied with my current routine...

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:30 pm      Reply with quote
Glad you like it Paris T. I need to do a review on that productline, just have not got around to it yet though. And being new, figured no one would belive me anyway...LOL Not sure if some are already on the board either, need to check that also I guess first.

The holidays are keeping me darn busy too!
katya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:32 pm      Reply with quote
Tangal wrote:
Have you used either yet? Or trying to decide Which to start with?

I know the I Feel Pretty site does now have some 2 ounce sizes of the AHA/BHA not yet posted on the site. (I saw it mentioned on another messageboard)

You could email, and ask if they are available, and try a small sample at a lower cost.

I am not sure which products you were interested in. They also have samples of other products, but I think its mostly the bodycare line. (Lotions, shower gels, scrubs and sprays) Good way to test the scents though. The coconut is wonderful. Wink

Im try to decide between both lines . I have sent a mail to Kim to talk to her about my skincare concern. Im waiting her response to see which one she recommends. They dont have cleanser and moisturizer...so im not sure...maybe I will have to order from both line !

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:36 pm      Reply with quote
The Facial Moisterizers are the Face Oil serums. That is a replacement to your moisterizer. They do not have a cleanser.
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:37 pm      Reply with quote
I have never stuck to just one line...I tried to many times (with various lines) but I find that I just like to mix products. So don't hesitate to try from either, there are great products in both!!! Just look at my signature...I just can't commit to one product line.

15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
Yeah I also rarely stick to one line. I think one should tailor their products to their specific needs. Its generally hard to do that with only oneline, since everyones skin will have individual needs and differences.

I do use alot of products from I Feel Pretty, But also Skin Biology, and Geograpx.

I agree with Paris, you may need to try both, to see which suits "you" best. Wink
MelissaMarie
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:57 pm      Reply with quote
I tried ice elements 2 minute peel and didn't like it at all, felt like the ball up stuff was the peel not my skin, then it stopped balling up just melted off face, so I don't get the rave over it, but for some its fab.
Rufus
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:24 pm      Reply with quote
ParisTroika wrote:
I have never stuck to just one line...I tried to many times (with various lines) but I find that I just like to mix products. So don't hesitate to try from either, there are great products in both!!! Just look at my signature...I just can't commit to one product line.

I'm the same, I'm a serial monogamist when it comes to skincare products. No one line has been the only line for me. I like the IElements AA serum, Edelwiess, Souffle, Radience cleanser, eye serum. I still swear by Dr H CC and eye balm and Decleor Ylang Ylang oil.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:37 pm      Reply with quote
sigma wrote:

HTH,
Lucy.

Hi Lucy! I'm just curious, what didn't you like about the IE products? I recently ordered a trial kit, but I haven't tried anything in it yet because I'm so satisfied with my current routine...

Well, they did nothing for me.
I have read people raving about them for eye bags, puffiness, other eye issues, but I got much much better results with DCX Eye Bright + PSF Cranberry. Same was for face serum.

I did not find the ingredients that great, so there was nothing that impressed me, so I returned them.

Based on Tangal's reccomendations I got 2 cleansers (Tea Tree and Azulene) from Geografx, and absolurely love them both - best cleansers I ever tried - take off makeup, does not irritate my very sensitive eyes, skin feels right afterwards, etc.

I also got all these products from "I feel pretty", again based on Tangal's reccomendations, and love them - simple clean products, do what they are supposed to. BHA/AHA - both formulas are effective, DMAE is easy to use (I miss ALA from the one by Kripps though - has additional anti-inflamatory qualities); oils are very good as well. Works, does not cost a fortune ( even though it was not a determining factor), does not smell bad ( again bad smell would not have stoped me either), so I am quite happy with these products.

HTH,
Lucy.

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
I have not used the I Feel Pretty, but I did use the IE products for about 3 weeks and have since moved on. They didn't do anything for me. I did try the Edelweiss serum also, and again, it did nothing for my skin. I think the line is very good for people with sensitive skin as they are all extremely gentle products. HTH.
luvsgracy
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:36 am      Reply with quote
Hi, I'm wondering what is the "I Feel Pretty" website? Thanks.
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:03 am      Reply with quote
i agree luvsgracy. i have been on eds for some time and have never heard of the brand "i feel pretty". i just even googled it up now and couldn't find a site. can someone enlighten me on the elusive site??

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:48 am      Reply with quote
This was mentioned by Tangal in the "Can you really get rid of sunspots/agespots" thread (not exact name but some of you may remember by the description). I was also confused when I read this thread so I advance google searched it within EDS.

the site is:www.ifeelprettyproducts.com
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:17 am      Reply with quote
thanks sormuimui! strange that the site doesn't show up with a regular google search though. i just quickly glanced at the site, the prices seem really reasonable but it's very strange how some basics are missing from the line, like no cleanser? and i definitely need a real moisturizer instead of just oils, my skin is too dry in certain areas.

i agree with what's been said though, mixing and matching is what i do too.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:26 am      Reply with quote
The reason they have no cleanser, is because the owner (Kim) prefers a low pH, detergent free version.

They are harder to formulate, and expensive. And she (Kim the owner) prefers not to carry a type that does not meet that qualification.

Of the ones that do, there are already some very good versions available from other venders, and she generally recomnds them, to those who want that type of product.

She is the one that recomended Geographx to me.

The reason no Google appearance, is Google lists sites based on popularilty first. This site is new, so low on popularity. The more hits over a period of time, and the more link backs - the higher you rate.

This site does not advertise nor do link exchanges, so lower in Google popularity.

And depending on how the Meta Tags are set, may not yet be "grabbed" for Google lists.

This is common of many sites online.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:31 am      Reply with quote
In dry areas (under eye for me, neck, etc.) I just use plain Emu Oil. If I were to use a moisturizer I would try LB's Antioxidant Moisturizer (also contains Emu Oil).

My mom, who has very dry skin, love Emu Oil, and claims it just sinks in for her.

HTH,
Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:33 am      Reply with quote
Just to add, I don't get paid or get a kickback or anything from that company. I don't work for them.

Just one productline I personally like. And I know Kim through another messageboard, where she sells skincare products to a few of the members. (Has done so for a year or two)

And eventually created a website to make it easier for her and her customers.

I just think the products are nice basics, that are inexpensive, and doo the job at a resonable cost.

Many people use other products with them.
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:35 am      Reply with quote
I can concur that the cleansers by Geografx are terrific - I bought both Tea Tree and Azulene - both are just great.

Again, thanks to Tangal!

I have very sensitive eyes, and weird skin, that can react to one thing and not to the other. I can use either of the cleansers on my entire face (including the eye area) with no irritation, yet they do remove makeup, sunscreen, etc.

Also, both have pure clean ingredients and do not damage Skin barrier.

Lucy.

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:17 pm      Reply with quote
I haven't tried IE so I can't comment on that, and I only have used the Ifeelpretty bha once so far, (last night, I couldn't wait) so don't know on that yet, but I do have to say, it only cost me 10 dollars? and shipping was super quick. I was pretty surprised when I got to work and I got a package because I didn't expect it for a few more days, so it was a nice little surprise.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:57 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |