Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Sundari Elderflower Moisturizer for Normal / Combination Skin (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml)
Quasar SP Rave!!!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skincare Tools & Do-It-Yourself Skincare
Reply to topic
AJRN
5% products discount

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:45 am      Reply with quote
To All---I was encouraged to start this thread for the Quasar SP by Scalawaggirl and AnnieR since I have been using this unit for sometime. Wink Thank you ladies and I hope this will help others in their use of this unit to get the results they deserve!!

I have been using the Quasar SP for a month now and I can honestly say I am getting great results!! (used the Baby Q for about 3 weeks prior). I have a routine using the IE products when I do this and it is truly amazing! I started using it on a clean dry face after the application of the IE foaming facial toner that has a base of aloe (which all IE products are aloe based and no water)with other indgredients and also has witch hazel in it. The last couple of times I have been experimenting using the IE squalane oil and I must say this is working well--it gives slip while moving the wand and it increases hydration as I do this. After the treatment I apply the Blueberry Fusion mask for 10-20 min. depending on time and then rinse off and apply the IE Souffle, Edelweis serum and AA serum, the eye duo and lastly the moisturizer. I do not regret the amount of money I have spent on this unit. I loved Baby Q but wanted double the power with less time to do the treatment. Advanced Therapeutics were gracious enough to swap me for the upgrade and I received it very quickly!! I am going to post my results again on the IE board soon after I do a couple more treatments using the squalane---BUT, so far so good!! My face is much firmer, nose to mouth lines are deminishing greatly and eye lift is very much apparent. I've always had good skin but this really gives me GREAT skin. The company does give a 60 day money back guarentee--You will know within that time if this unit will work for you. Furthermore, I have to admit too that the Ice Elements products are quite unique and well worth trying if you are in need for simple but innovative and progressive skin care line. HTH!! Smile Addie (aka buffy) on IE Boards.
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:30 pm      Reply with quote
Ahhh very cool AJRN! Thank you for the review. Somehow I suspected that the Pro unit had to be awesome, given the extraordinary results with the Baby.... Just what I needed! Rolling Eyes
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:09 pm      Reply with quote
Katee-come on over to the dark side. I can't wait to get mine. I broke the news to hubby since he kept asking me what I wanted for Christmas, now I've got it. (Bet it beats a new vacum.)
I am hoping to improve a nasolabial line and a tiny line on my mouth corner that I have been using restylane on and peels. I want to phase out my Botox and resty. I'll let you know how it works.

10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 2:20 pm      Reply with quote
I've also come over to the dark side!! Bought it today-James is a sweetie to talk with & he's so excited about this promotion-a word of caution-he wasn't too sure how long he can keep the promotion going-so if you're on the fence-
HOP OFF - & join us on the dark side!!!!
Maria

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:17 pm      Reply with quote
Ok guys, my qwest is to work on my 11's, wrinkles and sagging. Should I go for the SP? I figure I would spend more money paying for treatment, do you agree? I am hesitant as I have never spent this much $$ for face care. Actually I am quite nervous spending this much $$.
AnnieR
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:30 pm      Reply with quote
Well Frodo, there is a money back guarantee to try it out.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:34 pm      Reply with quote
I just placed an order for a Professional Quasar SP.

I do not have the Baby Q unit or anything similar. However, James was extremely kind to let me take an advantage of this great offer without trading the Baby Q. I would have to make payments of $136.41/month for 12 months, free shipping. I should receive it on Friday!!!

So girls, if you do not have the Baby Q unit or anything similar to trade in, you can still take an advantage of this great offer.

The main reason I didn't buy the Baby Q, that I think it is time consuming (for me). James told me that with the Professional Quasar SP I need to do it only once a week for 24 minutes (I think). This is very manageable.

Now, I really hope that it will work for me and that I will love it as much as you all love it.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:10 pm      Reply with quote
I wish you all were freinds with my honey, to convince him how much I'd love this. The amount of time saved makes it so very enticing.

20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:30 pm      Reply with quote
Hello fellow darklings...I am waiting for my SP to arrive on Friday (read this in an ominous voice as that is what is going on my head)...cannot wait to try out the wondrous benefits that await me...

Okay, I'm back. Wheeee!!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:47 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmmm...how could I possibly justify this? Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm......(nothing is coming to me) Rolling Eyes
grhawk
10% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:00 pm      Reply with quote
PocoLoco wrote:
Hmmmm...how could I possibly justify this? Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm......(nothing is coming to me) Rolling Eyes

I haven't even received mine yet but i am also thinking about trading it in when i get it. Greg
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:39 pm      Reply with quote
Exactly what IS the promotion? My BQ is supposed to be delivered today.....
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
I spend 2500 a year AT LEAST on botox and radiesse for nasal folds I wonder if I bought this I wouldnt need the botox and radiesse.Will it lessen the crows feet? Who has been using this the longest?
lucyluc
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:56 pm      Reply with quote
Is this ok for acne does it kill the bacteria in the skin, my teenager could use that!
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:25 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:

1. They will apply full credit back for the Baby Quasar towards the purchase of the Professional Quasar SP.
2. You will get Professional Quasar SP at a discount. You will be able to get monthly payments with no finance charges approved for the upgrade at about $99 a month for 12 months.
3. You will get the LifeTime Warranty.
4. No shipping on the return of the Baby Quasar and no shipping on the delivery of the Professional Quasar SP.
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Doba, thank you. That is quite an amazing offer. Hmmmm....
doba
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
Doba, thank you. That is quite an amazing offer. Hmmmm....

You are welcome. I don't think that this offer will be available for a long time. This is a quote from the website: "LIMITED Quantity availabe."

Here is the link:
http://www.advanthera.com/gopro.html
Frodo
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 9:25 pm      Reply with quote
doba wrote:
cedar wrote:

1. They will apply full credit back for the Baby Quasar towards the purchase of the Professional Quasar SP.
2. You will get Professional Quasar SP at a discount. You will be able to get monthly payments with no finance charges approved for the upgrade at about $99 a month for 12 months.
3. You will get the LifeTime Warranty.
4. No shipping on the return of the Baby Quasar and no shipping on the delivery of the Professional Quasar SP.

Is there a discount off the $1849 for the Quasar SP for those that don't have a Baby Quasar to trade in?
la vie en rose
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:00 pm      Reply with quote
cedar wrote:
That is quite an amazing offer. Hmmmm....

you're hearing my voice in your head, aren't you? Bad Grin
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:29 pm      Reply with quote
La vie! Stop! Make it stop! haha! Bad Grin
lipglossdoll
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
I just placed my order to return my BQ and trade it in for the professional unit. These boards are killing me, lol!!
Chocolat
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 am      Reply with quote
Lucyluc,I don't think the SP or BQ will replace the need for Botox. However if you also use some copper peptides & a Vitamin C preparation or MAP (NOT at the same time though) along with regular Quasar treatments, you may not need the nasolabial filler as much. The Quasar should stimulate new cell production, the Vit C more collagen, and the CP's will help to thicken and firm the skin (skin thins as we age) as well as repair it. However, as with everything in life, YMMV.
power1080
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:41 am      Reply with quote
I just placed an order for a Quasar SP, but I also have Nuface. Do I still need both products, or should the Quasar take care of it all?
kyplantjunkie
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:04 am      Reply with quote
Very Happy Very Happy Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me..........SP is on its way! What clinched it for me, was the sp has a lens cover, so creams/gels can't get in between the lights to gunk it up. I can't believe how much money has flew out of my account since I discovered this site. Baby Q, Clairisonic brush, NuFace ( still waiting for this from EDS), now the SP. Oh yeah, not to mention the TCA cross stuff, CP's from skin bio. But, with input from so many of you- I know my puchases are for quality products that will actually make a difference. My 50th B-day is in a couple of weeks. I wonder how much of this I can convince my husband should be a gift?! I have been a very good girl this year! Happy Birthday to me.... Laughing
copychick
5% products discount

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:07 pm      Reply with quote
i have same question as power1080, do i need nuface and this? if i can only get one, which one?

power, you have nuface -what is your result? i am mostly looking for lifting/tightening with wrinkles being a secondary concern. thanks.
System
Automatic Message
Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:25 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |