Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)
Where do you keep your product "wish lists"?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:33 pm      Reply with quote
Do you keep them in a Blog of some sort?
Do you write them down?
Do you just remember them?
Or do you "impulse buy" whatever you want (so no need to keep a list)? Bad Grin
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:35 pm      Reply with quote
I was keeping mine in a Blog, but if the site is having server probs, I can't get to it. Anyone else blog your wish list? If so, let me know a good one to start using.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 6:39 pm      Reply with quote
l am write them down Smile
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:03 pm      Reply with quote
I normally keep most of it in my "watched" list on Ebay and other auction sites or shopping carts, simply because if I can't find it, then I can't buy it.

But my bf did encourage me to write a "diary" of sorts to get it all out of my system and he MAY help to cross off the list Laughing
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 8:11 pm      Reply with quote
I just type it up as a Word document and save it on my desktop, which I share with my boyfriend, hoping he'll help me cross out a few things on the list Very Happy Laughing

15% products discount
free skin care

Wed Dec 13, 2006 11:51 pm      Reply with quote
lynn2525, I like your idea of sharing the list in hopes of a bit of help. I may need to do that!

I used to open up lots and lots of text documents on my desktop and list everything I want/ will want/ need to want/ want really badly/ etc. Rolling Eyes But after I read a thread on here somewhere, I saw members talking about OneNote. And having it available to me, I just had to try it out. I now dont have a cluttered desktop with random files. One instance of OneNote has all of my lists that I could ever want to keep under tabs I specify. Yep. So, thats what I do. I used to do the paper/stickynote thing, but then I realized that I never found the notes after I wrote on them. They just seemed to get lost in the clutter I call my desk Embarassed . Even my sticky note pad dissapeared.

Oh, and then, when I know that I'm going somewhere that has something I want, I write down ALL the things I want on a sticky note..... (hmmm, I'm begining to see a cycle here)... and stick it in my purse. And imagine this, I don't loose that sticky note!

Just wanted to share Smile
nutella
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:01 am      Reply with quote
just remember it in my head. Smile

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:09 am      Reply with quote
In my head otherwise its an impluse buy, which happens on a very regular basis
marci65
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:49 am      Reply with quote
girldelvov-- Is OneNote a website or a software package? Is there a charge to get it?
vonstella
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:30 am      Reply with quote
I keep all my list for everything(beauty related) in a online diary, its free, private and easy to organize.

27~Texas~Oily~ fair~ breakout prone~ easily congested~Cysts caused by emotional stress~ Using Ayurvedic skin care and philosophy~ Dry brushing body and face~ On strict less is more routine~ We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars~ Oscar Wilde
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:34 am      Reply with quote
In my head - after doing countless hours of research on the web (manufacture's website, boards, forums, etc..).

But that "list in my head" can take the backseat to an impulse buy any day...!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:10 pm      Reply with quote
I keep all my lists (and other miscellaneous things) in this program I purchased for the MAC called Yojimbo. It's really cool ... I can keep everything in one place (like bookmarks, notes, passwords, etc.). It's been really handy. I throw stuff in there about skincare all the time and keep my running "wish list" in there. It was only about $40 I think.
girldelvov
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
marci65 wrote:
girldelvov-- Is OneNote a website or a software package? Is there a charge to get it?

It is software. For me, it came with my computer when I bought it. However, I know that if you go to download.com and type in OneNote, it will bring up instances that you can download. And I'm pretty sure they're free. Also, on the download.com website, you are able to see what other people who use that software said about it. Hope that helps!
autumn95
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:31 pm      Reply with quote
I tend to write on scraps of paper when I am sitting at the computer desk. Usually I am on a forum (like this one) and people keep raving about things!

Eventually I write it all one "master list". Very often items are left off as I look into items and decide against it for whatever reason.
poofybabypenguin
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:33 pm      Reply with quote
I have it saved in a Word document under the filename "wishlist" Laughing It is currently 3 pages long, single spaced Shock

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:00 pm      Reply with quote
poofybabypenguin wrote:
I have it saved in a Word document under the filename "wishlist" Laughing It is currently 3 pages long, single spaced Shock

I also have mine saved as "wishlist" in a word doc but mine is very short (I've been very good the last couple of months). Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:23 pm      Reply with quote
I know I have already answered to this one, but just wanna add that my file is saved in bold letters...making it more noticable for my boyfriend Razz However, my list keeps getting longer as I spend more time on EDS. I don't actually cross anything on the list out, but put them on bold letters, so I know I have tried them. Just out of interest, what's the first item on your wish list?

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:43 pm      Reply with quote
lynn2525 wrote:
Just out of interest, what's the first item on your wish list?

It's a tie between:

Seche Vite Fast Drying Topcoat or Poshe's Quick-drying Topcoat/Maybelline Express Finish advanced wear/ OPI Nail Envy/ OPI polishes/ Essie polishes

So as you can see, currently I'm in need of a nail 'fix' Laughing Rolling Eyes . But every week I switch around my list. Shock
Jeannine
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:27 am      Reply with quote
I try to keep ordered lists in my PDA, but the reality is that I jot everything on scraps of paper. Those stupid scraps of paper are everywhere...

marci65 wrote:
Do you keep them in a Blog of some sort?
Do you write them down?
Do you just remember them?
Or do you "impulse buy" whatever you want (so no need to keep a list)? Bad Grin

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 6:41 am      Reply with quote
Mine are either on scraps of paper/post-its near my computer or I keep them in shopping carts especially with EDS.
itisme
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 pm      Reply with quote
I used to have an excel file to track whatever I have (of cuz I categorized them), where I also put my wishlist.

Now since I more stick to several lines, I just write it down on my notepad. If I forget them, good, no need to buy, money saved. ^_^
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |