Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Cosmedix Surge Hyaluronic Acid Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) Osea Seaglow Overnight Serum AHA Treatment (34 ml / 1.2 floz) Luzern L'Essentials Alpine Rose Glacial Serum Masque Resilience Building Treatment (100 ml / 3.3 floz)
Pet pictures
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » EDS Lounge
Reply to topic
gottaHAVEitALL
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:17 am      Reply with quote
Ok, now that I've learned how to post pictures, I've gone totally mad!! Bad Grin

Here are my 3 pets: Garou (dog), Joséphine (orange tabby) & Napoléon (black & white)

I love this one - the dog is actually sleeping on the cat - and she is cleaning him!! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:28 am      Reply with quote
oooohhhhhhh...they're so gorgeous!!! Who came first? The dog or the cat? I have a cat and am hoping she'll let me have a dog too.
Rjez
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:13 am      Reply with quote
ahhhhhh ....

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:20 pm      Reply with quote
Agent OO-CAT wrote:
oooohhhhhhh...they're so gorgeous!!! Who came first? The dog or the cat? I have a cat and am hoping she'll let me have a dog too.

I got Napoléon first (black cat), the Joséphine (orange tabby) came along because the woman who had her couldn't keep her - she was making her other cat have a nervous breakdown!!!! Laughing Seriously, she's quite a cat!!! She wakes us up on average at 5am screaming at our door because she wants her cat fud!!!!!

And then the dog came along after our other collie passed away (he's a retired show dog, nobody wanted him, he was left in a crate all day) and I felt too bad leaving him at the breeder's with no love/affection, so he came home with me! And he's the greatest pooch!

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:22 pm      Reply with quote
So sweet. I still am clueless how to post pictures. I love your furry babies!

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:06 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
So sweet. I still am clueless how to post pictures. I love your furry babies!

Try this (info found on another thread):

1) Signup for a Photobucket account.www.photobucket.com
2) Log-in and upload the image from your computer
3) The image should appear in your album
4) Under the image, it will say Url, Tag and Img
5) Copy the whole IMG address in the IMG box and paste it in EDS' message body
6) Submit your post

That's how I did it and it worked! HTH

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Aww they are soo adorable!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:16 pm      Reply with quote
Awwww!!!! Seeing those two getting along so well warmed my cold little heart!^-^

Here are some pictures of my bunny boy Forest:

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:52 pm      Reply with quote
Bunnyboy is so incredibly cute! I can't believe how big his feet are. Is he growing into those, or is he full grown?

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 5:54 pm      Reply with quote
I love forest - he is one gorgeous bunny.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:06 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:

That tongue is too much!!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:21 pm      Reply with quote
c4ward wrote:
Bunnyboy is so incredibly cute! I can't believe how big his feet are. Is he growing into those, or is he full grown?

Hahahaha, we can't believe how big they are either! He's definitely full-grown, so he's just a big-footed bunny. (DH says they look like snow shoes!!^-^) When he's all stretched out on the couch like in the third picture it's sooo tempting to come play with his feet, LOL.

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:15 pm      Reply with quote
Awwww, such cute animals! I adore the kitty with the white cheeks, and that bunny pic is hilarious, he is so cute!
I had a lop-eared bunny once, but all he did was hop and poop, he was a very messy bunny and would rather sleep in his litter box than use it! Laughing

20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:18 pm      Reply with quote
l love this thread Very Happy Very Happy

lovely pet.....
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:20 pm      Reply with quote
cutie-patuties! When we adopted a kitten about 10 years ago my dog Rosie mothered him. (Actually, my brother snuck him into our house and he was only "supposed to keep him for a week until he found a home for him" (my mom's famous last words until she fell in love with him)). He would suck on her neck and try to nurse her. He also would curl up with her and sleep. At play time Rosie allowed him to run and jump up onto her neck. Laughing They were so cute together. (Fyi, the kitty left with my brother when he moved out).

Liz- those feet are quite something!

When I was 4 I went to a rodeo that held an interactive event where they allowed kids to run around chasing chickens and bunnies in the arena. If you caught one, you got to keep it. My quick brother caught a chicken and I couldn't quite get my hands on anything so I sat down and started crying. I was also upset b/c I didn't see where my brother had ran off to (when we were little I followed him around EVERYWHERE and was his shadow). So a clown walked up to me with a bunny. She was black and white and I named her Twinkle. My brother and I couldn't really keep the animals because we were getting ready for a big move so we found a home for the chicken that same day and later on a few weeks later a home for Twinkle. Anyway, Liz, your pictures reminded me of this memory. Smile

I'll have to post some pics here some time soon...

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:28 pm      Reply with quote
I LOVE this thread! I really like seeing everyone's pets.

gottaHAVEitALL - Love your kitties and dog. They're all so cute!

manslayerliz - Oh my gosh!!! Your bunny is the cutest! I LOVE his feet! That's the cutest thing ever!

Okay, so here are my three boys. I've posted pictures of them before, but these are some new shots. Kaz is the brown tabby, Oliver is the orange tabby built like a linebacker (he loves to lay on the arm of our sofa like that!) and Marcus is our little white/black guy. They are all so precious to me!

Keep the photos coming everyone!
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:40 pm      Reply with quote
Moonstarr, your boys are so handsome! You must be such a proud mama!!^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:23 pm      Reply with quote
GHIA- your dog is so beautiful! The picture of your dog and cat together is amazing!

Moonstar, that big orange cat on the couch pic is absolutely hilarious. I love big cats!

Liz- Your bunny is adorable! Like everybody else, I can't get over his feet. Do rabits make good pets? Do you let him run around your house like one would a cat/dog or do you keep him in a cage? Also... (sorry, I've never seen a rabit in person or known of people who have them as pets, I'm fascinated now) does he hop everywhere? That is the cutest thing ever if you seriosly let a bunny have free reign and hope all over your house. It kind of makes me want one now Laughing I have a fox however, I think my fox would probably not be too good to a bunny...
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:36 pm      Reply with quote
So cutes Very Happy
amnis
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:14 am      Reply with quote
dealated- you have a FOX? That's so cool! Can you post a pic?

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
MermaidGirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:49 am      Reply with quote
amnis wrote:
dealated- you have a FOX? That's so cool! Can you post a pic?

Ditto! I love foxes ... they are so darned, well ... foxy! What is her/his name? How did you get a fox - I mean, I'm sure you didn't go to the petstore and ask if they had any foxes hanging around! What is it like as a pet? Do they make any noise? Please give us all the details and PLEASE post a picture! Very Happy
Sharkbait
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 3:24 am      Reply with quote
My Russian Blue:
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:35 am      Reply with quote
dealated wrote:
GHIA- your dog is so beautiful! The picture of your dog and cat together is amazing!

Moonstar, that big orange cat on the couch pic is absolutely hilarious. I love big cats!

Liz- Your bunny is adorable! Like everybody else, I can't get over his feet. Do rabits make good pets? Do you let him run around your house like one would a cat/dog or do you keep him in a cage? Also... (sorry, I've never seen a rabit in person or known of people who have them as pets, I'm fascinated now) does he hop everywhere? That is the cutest thing ever if you seriosly let a bunny have free reign and hope all over your house. It kind of makes me want one now Laughing I have a fox however, I think my fox would probably not be too good to a bunny...

Well, I may be a little biased, being a bunny mom and all, but I think bunnies make really great pets. I've had dogs and cats too, and I love them as well, but to me there's just something special about bunnies. Mine are litterbox trained so they run around the house freely (although we kepe them in cages at night and when we're going to be out of the house), and it's just so cute when they follow me around, wait by the fridge hoping to get fed, sleep by my feet in the kitchen while I cook, etc. Forest in particular is such a cuddle bunny--- when he wants cuddles he jumps up on the couch and waits for someone to come snuggle him. To me there are few things more relaxing than sitting on the couch with a cup of tea, a good book, and a bunny gently snoring in my arms or my lap.^-^ When we cuddle Forest or give him pats he always lets us know how happy he is by purring and showering us with bunny kisses! Personalities can really vary from bunny to bunny though, so if anyone is considering getting a bunny I would definitely recommend going to a shelter so you can find one that has a good personality match for you. (My husband and I found Forest on petfinder.com--- as soon as we saw him, we jumped in the car and drove 10 hours to get him, and we've never regretted it!^-^)

Dealated, I would love to see pictures of your fox!!

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:08 am      Reply with quote
Okay, this is my SO's brother holding him shortly after we found him on our patio and set him free after feeding him...:
[img]
http://www.UploadYourImages.com/view/622958chasewithbaby.jpg[/img]

When I first found him, he was lying on the ground and his head was resting on the first step of the entrance to our house. It was so pathetic! I brought some food out to him and we sat on the patio for a few hours (he was resting on my lap at this point). At the time it seemed like an impossible idea to adopt him, I had just left school and my SO was unemployed. Eventually, it seemed much more awake and less weak so I brought it to the forest area behind our house and tried to let it go (a la disney's "fox and the hound"*, lol)
A few hours later (i was really upset about it at this point) my SO and his brother came home and before I could tell them what happened, I realized SO's brother has the fox wrapped in a towel Very Happy While driving home they found it lying in the middle of the road to our house Shock His adaption skills arean't very developed Laughing We've had him for six months now, and I couldn't be happier Smile
dealated
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:35 am      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
dealated wrote:

Well, I may be a little biased, being a bunny mom and all, but I think bunnies make really great pets. I've had dogs and cats too, and I love them as well, but to me there's just something special about bunnies. Mine are litterbox trained so they run around the house freely (although we kepe them in cages at night and when we're going to be out of the house), and it's just so cute when they follow me around, wait by the fridge hoping to get fed, sleep by my feet in the kitchen while I cook, etc. Forest in particular is such a cuddle bunny--- when he wants cuddles he jumps up on the couch and waits for someone to come snuggle him. To me there are few things more relaxing than sitting on the couch with a cup of tea, a good book, and a bunny gently snoring in my arms or my lap.^-^ When we cuddle Forest or give him pats he always lets us know how happy he is by purring and showering us with bunny kisses! Personalities can really vary from bunny to bunny though, so if anyone is considering getting a bunny I would definitely recommend going to a shelter so you can find one that has a good personality match for you. (My husband and I found Forest on petfinder.com--- as soon as we saw him, we jumped in the car and drove 10 hours to get him, and we've never regretted it!^-^)

Dealated, I would love to see pictures of your fox!!

Awww, I had no idea bunny's were so loving! I also admire your husbands willingness to drive 10 hours for one, he's a keeper Wink
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:31 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Peter Thomas Roth Instant FIRMx Eye (30 ml / 1 floz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |