Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz)
Review: Naturderm Products: Epidermx II, Chrysalyx, etc
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Products Reviews Forum
Reply to topic
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 pm      Reply with quote
jom wrote:

I've used the Dr. Brandt and the ZO and I prefer the ZO, I think it's more gentle and effective.

Thanks, do you mean to say the ZO is better than the Epidermx II?
jom
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:50 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
jom wrote:

I've used the Dr. Brandt and the ZO and I prefer the ZO, I think it's more gentle and effective.

Thanks, do you mean to say the ZO is better than the Epidermx II?

Sorry, I haven't tried the Epidermix.
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:17 pm      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
Hello, I've been looking for a face scrub and came across this thread. I was wondering if anyone can compare the Epidermx II product with Dr Brandt Microdermabrasion in a Jar, ZO Offects Exfoliating Polish, Philosophy The Greatest Love or La Mer Refining Facial? TIA!

I have used the epidermx II and the ZO fat_swan. (Have not tried the others you mentioned). For me, the ZO was much better than the epidermx. ZO is not scratchy to my face, but the epidermx sure was; it felt very "rough" on my skin.
fat_swan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:55 pm      Reply with quote
rileygirl wrote:
I have used the epidermx II and the ZO fat_swan. (Have not tried the others you mentioned). For me, the ZO was much better than the epidermx. ZO is not scratchy to my face, but the epidermx sure was; it felt very "rough" on my skin.

Thank you Rileygirl! In other words, by rough, do you mean the Epidermx did a "deeper" clean? Or were the equally effective in that aspect? Thanks!
bciw
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:28 am      Reply with quote
As far as i know there was the original epidermix and now the epidermixII, does one perform better than the other?
rileygirl
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 am      Reply with quote
fat_swan wrote:
rileygirl wrote:

Thank you Rileygirl! In other words, by rough, do you mean the Epidermx did a "deeper" clean? Or were the equally effective in that aspect? Thanks!

No, I did not mean a "deeper clean" from Epidermx II. I meant rough as it (Epidermx II) felt like it was ripping my skin up! I should have probably said the Epidermx II was harsh on my skin. Hope that helps!
calorblind
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Mar 14, 2009 8:40 am      Reply with quote
what about microdermx??
LB

Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:59 pm      Reply with quote
Epidermix II is probably my one favorite product of the moment. I have been using it for the past few months, every second day. I definitely do not feel as though it is too rough for my skin (and I am fair with somewhat sensitive skin), however I am also careful not to rub too hard. I really do feel like this has helped keep my pores less clogged. I always make sure I have ordered a new jar well before I run out because I would be worried now about what my skin would do without it!
Bira
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, the epidermix ii sounds pretty darn good but I couldn't figure out. Is it a cleanser?
majorb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:15 am      Reply with quote
Bira wrote:
Wow, the epidermix ii sounds pretty darn good but I couldn't figure out. Is it a cleanser?

No, it's a home dermabrasion scrub. Very effective, too.
jguliyev

Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:11 am      Reply with quote
i scratched a chicken pox thingy as a kid and now have a scar on my upper lip. does epidermix work on that too or only skin, if not if there is something anyone can suggest
AmyNaturDerm
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:49 pm      Reply with quote
Here's an update for Manslayerliz's ingredients for NaturDerm products ~ NO PARABENS - if you want detailed information silicones and skincare:
http://greatnewskin.com/pages/say-no-to-silicones

Epidermx II™
microdermabrasion pro-treatment™ 1 oz. • 30 ml ℮
INGREDIENTS: Chamomilla recutita Ext. (Chamomile), Sambucus canadensis Fruit Ext.( Elder Flowers),
Rosa canina Fruit Ext. (Rose Hips), Equisetum arvense Leaf Ext. (Horsetail), Aloe barbadensis Ext., Alumina (Corundum Crystals), Helianthus annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed), Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin (Vegetable), Vitis vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed), Caprylic Acid, Glycine (Amino Acid), Tocopherol
(d-alpha Natural Vitamin E), Xanthan Gum, Rosa canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hips), Mangifera indica Seed Butter (Mango Seed), Citrus grandis Peel Oil (Grapefruit), Citrus aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus limon Peel Oil (Lemon), Lavandula angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Cocos nucifera Fruit Ext.(Coconut), Mangifera indica Fruit Ext. (Mango Seed), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (<0.01%).*Ingredients Vegetable Sourced

Chrysalyx™
ultra hydration wonder™ 1 oz. • 30 ml ℮
INGREDIENTS: Juniperus communis Fruit Water (Juniper Berries), Melissa officinalis Leaf Water (Lemon Balm), Lavandula angustifolia Flower Water (Lavender), Aqua (Purified Water), Chamomilla rucutita Ext.(Chamomile), Angelica archangelica Ext. (Angelica), Althaea officinalis Leaf Ext.(Marsh Mallow), Avena sativa Leaf Ext. (Oatstraw), Helianthus annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed), Glycerin (Vegetable), Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Butyrospermum parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Theobroma cacao Seed Butter (Coco Butter), Mangifera indica Seed Butter
(Mango Seed), Persea gratissima Cera (Avocado), Calcium Ascorbate (Ester-C®), Panthenol (Vitamin B), Ceramide 3, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Retinol (Vitamin A), Tocopherol (d-alpha Natural Vitamin E), Dimethyl MEA (DMAE), Citrus aurantium Dulcis Oil (Orange), Lavandula angustifolia Oil (Lavender), Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Xanthan Gum, Caprylic Acid, Glycine (Amino Acid), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Punica granatum Seed Oil (Pomegranate), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (<0.01%).*Ingredients Vegetable Sourced
Triple Lavender Face Foam™
deep enzyme cleanse™ 6 oz. • 180 ml ℮
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe barbadensis Ext., Lavandula augustifolia Ext.(Lavender), Chamomilla rucutita Flower Ext.(Chamomile), Taraxacum Officinale Ext.(Dandelion), Bromelain (Pineapple Ext.), Carica papaya Fruit Ext.(Pineapple Ext.), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate (Olefin Sulfonate), Coco/oleamidopropyl Betaine (Cocamidopropyl Betaine), Glycerin (Vegetable), Tocopherol (d-alpha Natural Vitamin E), Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Lavandula augustifolia Oil (Lavender), Santalum album Oil (Sandalwood), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (<0.01%).*Ingredients Vegetable Sourced

Naturdermx™
ultimate peptide complex™ 1 oz. • 30 ml ℮
INGREDIENTS: Aqua (Purified Water), Vitis vinifera Seed Oil (Grapeseed), Helianthus annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower Seed), Glyceryl Stearate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-3, Cetearyl Glucoside, Caprylic Acid, Glycine, Glycerin (Vegetable), Xanthan Gum, Tocopherol (d-alpha Natural Vitamin E), Rosmarinus officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary), Lecithin, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate (<0.01%).*Ingredients Vegetable Sourced

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:29 pm      Reply with quote
I am new with Naturderm and began with Epidermix, Naturdermx. I am hooked. No wonder Naturderm caused such heated discussions. Not sure if the lavender is special enough to give it a try too. So far, Epidermix, Naturdermix are indeed outstanding to me.
System
Automatic Message
Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:53 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) IS Clinical C Eye Serum Advance+ (15 ml / 0.5 floz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |