Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

How do you get Decleor oil out of the bottle?
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
VoltesV
10% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:39 pm      Reply with quote
I just got the Decleor Ylang Ylang oil. I know I'm only supposed to use a little. How am I supposed to get the oil out? Just pour? I'm afraid I'm going to pour like half the bottle out. Question
Moonstarr
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Thu Dec 14, 2006 8:21 pm      Reply with quote
I just put my finger over the top and tip it upside down, so I get a little dot size amount on my finger. Maybe not the most sanitary method though ... Smile
ParisTroika
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:35 am      Reply with quote
I use it like Moonstarr does...it allows you just to get a drop on your finger, as a dab'll do ya!

Yeah, for me, pouring would be a disaster. haha..

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:38 am      Reply with quote
I've seen the Decleor rep do exactly that on Embarassed QVC. She puts a finger over the top of the bottle and then just turns it upside down - apparently 3 drops like this is enough for the whole face and neck.
VoltesV
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:18 pm      Reply with quote
Hmmm, I didn't know QVC sells Decleor and I thought I'm queen of QVC. Laughing
sarahb
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 4:15 pm      Reply with quote
Apply 1 drop to 3 fingertips then rub the fingertips of both hands together to spread and warm it. That's enough for your entire face.

The very first time I used it, (years back now), I got a sample, didn't have a clue about Decleor or how to apply it and I ended up applying the WHOLE LOT to my face in one go, all 5ml of it!!

My face was so greasy I slipped off my pillow in bed and ended up in Casualty! No, only kidding about the last bit!
Candy8865
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:26 pm      Reply with quote
I usually just unscrew the cap..... Laughing

Laughing sorry, just funnin'. I tip a bit into my palm, warm it in my palms then apply.

15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 5:41 pm      Reply with quote
I only have the sample bottles which I'm using up - when I buy the full size, I am intending to decant into the dropper bottles I have kept frm my ISC samples...
blaziamm
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 7:48 pm      Reply with quote
I just pour it out. At first, I often pour a lot more than I needed, but then I know how much I would need and control my action.
radiantface
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:36 pm      Reply with quote
I was so fearful of spilling the oil when I tipped the bottle to get the 3 drops, and of course my worst fear came true! So, I purchased a 5ml brown-coloured bottle with an attached dropper from Escents Aromatherapy. It's a bottle used for storing essentials oil.

Advantages:
1. Economical
I don't have to worry about knocking over the bottle and spilling a bunch of oil since it gives me a drop at a time. When the bottle is full of oil, I only need 2 drops as the dropper gives me big drops! Towards the end, I use 3 small drops. This method saves me money because it took me 7 and 1/2 months before I started on a new bottle of oil.

2. Hygienic

3. Freshness of oil lasts longer
Since Ylang Ylang oil is 100% pure, I was told that its exposure to heat and light might change its colour. I fill up my bottle 1/2 full and store the rest in a cool, dark place to keep it as fresh as possible.

Disadvantages:
1. The drops do take a bit more time to come out of the bottle, especially so when the bottle is almost empty.
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:32 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Cosmedix Eye Genius Brilliant Eye Complex (7 ml / 0.25 floz) Luzern Serum Absolut Firming Booster (30 ml / 1 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |