Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Pro-Derm Eye Contour Cream (20 ml) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)
Need help, i'm scared!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:15 pm      Reply with quote
Well, hello everyone!i just joined the form cuz i have seen how helpful it seems and how nice the ppl are and how helpful you guys all seem...well, i have a lil problem, here it goes....

i am only 20 years olds and i am starting to see my expressions lines underneeth my eyes starting to develope...its freaking me out!...they arent extremly deep, but like little baby lines that are starting form and it seems like it is geting more and deeper each day..well, ofcouse i have been taning during summer times, i have always used the best protection products though b4 i went out, but i know they cant protect the eye that well...so the results are coming out very slowly...

i know i am not the only person that has these lines at this age though, i have seen even worse...they look like they are 30 and they still dont care..but i do and i want to make a difrance and stop this from happening...

i have orderd Murad Essential C Eye Cream and i asked for the Cellcosmet Eye Contour Cream...i am planing on using the murad one during the day and the cellcosmet one at night,what do you think???...

What do you think of these cream???..i want my lines to go away so badly...and i hoping that the creams dont just pulp it up for the looks, i am hoping that it acutally gets rid of them and will slow down the premature againg prosses...

pleaseeeeeeeeee someone help me, i am geting worried about it!..and scared...
with love
Melissa
annachan
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:45 pm      Reply with quote
I remember seeing lines on my forehead when I was your age...thing is they really never got deeper till 15 years later...having fine lines at your age is totally OK!!! they are NOT going to get worse for a long time and by the time you have to really worry about it there will no doubt be some fabulous cure-all serum (or laser or something) (darn it!) but I would say stay OUT of the sun!!!!! nothing will age you faster or surer! face block good creams (but you dont need to go too mental...) good skin sense! sun block. a moisturiser that is compatable for your skin an eye gel (too heavy and it could cause milia) and cleansing your face every night with a MILD cleanser (creamy rinse off is best) .... drink lots of water and you will be FINE!!!!!!!! oh and stressing is no bloody good! if we could only remove our wrinkles by stressing about them all the cosmetic companies would go broke! Laughing
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:17 pm      Reply with quote
so what do you think of the products murad c cream and cellcosmet eye countour cream fo rme then??..i hurd these work the best an di got the murad c cream cuz it heals the sun damadged eyes and protects...
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 9:49 pm      Reply with quote
To be honest Melissa, I think spending that kind of money on Cellcosmet at your age is a total waste of money.

Stop staring at yourself in the mirror and stop worrying. It gives you wrinkles...
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:16 pm      Reply with quote
ohh hey kate, i was wondering how you knew my name;)..hehe...
i know, i'm a lil obsesive compolsive if something bothers me..i feel like i have to find the perfect solution for my problems...and i dont think this is bad, i just want to take care of my self the best as i can......maybe i can go extreme, but at least i'm not doing something bad..
sigma
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:42 pm      Reply with quote
I agree with Katee 100%.

If you are so worried - use some plain eye cream (like LB's eye cream) and sun protection, and enjoy life.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:31 am      Reply with quote
hi. I had frown lines when I was 14! but they were very faint for the next 20 - odd years.

We have expression lines because we move our faces, it isnt the same as wrinkles from aging.

make sure you drink plenty of water and eat well and sleep well. This will do more for your looks at this stage than expensive creams.

Though sun protection is of course crucial to maintaining good skin.
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 5:25 am      Reply with quote
Vitamin c is probably one of the best things you could use to help those lines - I wish I'd used it when I was your age.
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:21 am      Reply with quote
hey, so are you saying that i should use vit c pills?..or cream wise?
fifi
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:59 am      Reply with quote
Sorry, topical vitamin c was what I meant - serums are most common, but you can get cream formulas too.
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:54 am      Reply with quote
like the murad essenatil c cream...i think thats a good choice then right??
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:58 am      Reply with quote
Murad Essential C is a great eye cream AND it has a sunscreen.

Are we done with this yet? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:24 am      Reply with quote
you dont need to roll you eyes at me, i can roll my eyes at you for giving me diffrent product names every day on that group
katee
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:43 am      Reply with quote
LOL.... Awwww don't get mad - I'm just teasin' ya !
lipglossbaby
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:52 am      Reply with quote
ohh,ok then...i feel better now:)
larapc

Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:32 pm      Reply with quote
I'm 36 and everyone says I look 25! I've been using Sundari chamomille eye oil underneath my eyes annd around the corners for a while now, and I swear by it! I use it only at night, b/c it's oily, but it mosturizes my eyes and has defninitely faded my little wrinkles that were forming.

Hope this helps!!! Smile
System
Automatic Message
Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:47 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Sundari Gotu Kola and Boswellia Eye Serum (15 ml / 0.5 floz) StriVectin Wrinkle Recode™ Moisture Rich Barrier Cream (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |