Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Resurfacing Micro-Exfoliant (90 ml) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml) Coola Sunless Tan Express Sculpting Mousse (207 ml / 7.0 floz)
Are there "eye masks?"
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
cedar
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
To tighten and brighten? I've noticed so many masks and facials say to avoid eye area, and I'm wondering if there is something wonderful that can be applied around the eyes while enjoying a facial. Thank you.
pal
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:56 pm      Reply with quote
Yes Matis have 2 mask for the eyes, both target different concerns, basically lines and wrinkles and dark circle and puffy eyes. Have them both and love them
bushy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:47 pm      Reply with quote
Valmont also has a collagen eye mask which I really like. The mask includes the collagen vial which is poured onto the pads before placing around your eyes and then another moisturiser type product to use after the mask.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:32 am      Reply with quote
I have also tried the above Valmont eye mask, I got a few as a gift with my orders a while ago. These are very nice and the eye area looks fabulous after the treatment. Im just very hesident is purchasing the full size as they are very expensive. But if thats of no concern I would probably go the Valmont over the Matis eye masks
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:28 am      Reply with quote
la vie--have you tried the DHC revitalizing strips for the eyes? each treatment is infused with a bunch of moisturizers and brighteners and it's so very affordable at about $7 for a box of 6 eye treatments. The also sell the ones for the mouth area and neck. I love DHC, such high quality products at great prices.

http://www.dhccare.com/DHC/ProductDetail.aspx?CS_ProductID=398&CS_Catalog=DHC%20USA

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 4:49 am      Reply with quote
Both SKII and Shu Uemura have eye masks. I haven't tried SKII. I tried the Shu Uemura ones many many years ago so I can't say if they are any good now.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:53 am      Reply with quote
Clarins has an eye mask and a beauty flash balm that I've used on my eye area...both are nice...help to give me a relaxed, less tired look around my eyes...I tend to cheat though, and use instant radiance products around my eye area that I should probably use only on the forehead/cheek/chin area Embarassed (like Orlane's morning recovery fluid)..
Pudoodles
andaman_gypsy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:44 am      Reply with quote
I like Origins No Puffery eye mask. It is a clear light green/yellowish gel. It really helps my eyes feel totally relaxed and refreshed. It also doesn't irriate my eyes at all. I keep it in the fridge and use it when I wake up looking really tired or got puffy eyes.

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:34 am      Reply with quote
you may want to try valmont collagen eye mask. I got a free gift with purchase and it did miracle on my eyes!! the tightening effec is so obvious and your eye area looks radiant!
Nijey
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
Shiseido also has Benefiance eye masks, which have retinol

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:55 am      Reply with quote
I use a ton of different eye masks on a regular basis. They are very popular where I live and can be found in many beauty shops and by many different brands. Most of them are fabric/sheet masks much like face masks and after doing a side by side comparison of ingredients and results, I now simply get the face masks equivalent and cut them up to fit the eye area. So much more cost-effective and results are exactly the same as using the eye ones. I'm now using and liking a collagen crystal mask (instead of paper or cloth, it's made from collagen infused silicon, leaves eye area extremely smooth and line-free albeit temporarily, good for at least 2 whole days), Kanebo collagen face mask which I cut up and on days when I feel like splurging, SKII's eye masks as well as Shiseido's Revital are very good as well.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:20 pm      Reply with quote
I just put cucumber slices on my eyes, and I love it. Sometimes I also use tea bags.
jeannie
10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:08 pm      Reply with quote
I think I should try Valmont collagen eye mask. I tried SKII and Kanebo Collagen before. I was not impressed at all. My esthetician has used Nelly de Vuyst Lifecell mask on eye areas which worked well. But now I want to try different eye masks. One more item on my next order. Hope it is not too expensive!
cecelia
5% products discount

Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:28 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:

I won a box of these in a contest and love them. They really brighten up the eye area -- I use them if I have an important meeting or a date I want to look great for. I'm not sure how long the effects last. My impression is a couple of hours. Either way, it's long enough to make me feel pretty good when I leave the house. Smile

I'd use them a lot more often if they were cheaper (not nearly as pricey as the valmont though!). I keep thinking it should be easy to find something similar for a lot less $$, but haven't seen it. Any suggestions would be welcome! Very Happy
ahau
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:13 pm      Reply with quote
I'm using Darphin eye mask and like it a lot! Try it!
whitedewy
10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 2:41 pm      Reply with quote
I'm also looking for a good eye mask.

I try Estee Lauder Perfectionist Correcting Eye Patch, but they are not very effective to the fine lines under my eyes.
dsq
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 4:05 pm      Reply with quote
dermalogica's skin hydrating masque can also be used as an eye masque. it does not brighten and tighten, but it does make your eyes feel good Very Happy
paleface
10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 8:12 am      Reply with quote
Awake makes a lovely eye mask too.
Stardustdy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 11:49 am      Reply with quote
It seems that the DHC eye and mouth masks contain the same ingredients. hhm... so wat exactly does it do to ur eyes? Does it help with eye circles? Smile And for Valmont collagen masks, does it help with eye circles? Anyone know of a mask that help with that from lack of sleep or poor circulation? Thanks! Very Happy
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:11 pm      Reply with quote
Nijey wrote:

yes i have a box of that, it supposed to give you a quick fix for your eyes.
gracedhy
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 12:13 pm      Reply with quote
cecelia wrote:
Nijey wrote:

I won a box of these in a contest and love them. They really brighten up the eye area -- I use them if I have an important meeting or a date I want to look great for. I'm not sure how long the effects last. My impression is a couple of hours. Either way, it's long enough to make me feel pretty good when I leave the house. Smile

I'd use them a lot more often if they were cheaper (not nearly as pricey as the valmont though!). I keep thinking it should be easy to find something similar for a lot less $$, but haven't seen it. Any suggestions would be welcome! Very Happy

Most Asia brands carry eye masks. have you heard of Kose, they just released a new product line with Q10, so you can have Q10 eye mask and Q10 face mask at the same time.
lotus003
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 1:27 pm      Reply with quote
l am the lazy one,l have used Declior Hydra Floral
for my face and eye mask Laughing Laughing
Wild Cat
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:58 pm      Reply with quote
Jurlique's Deep Penetrating Cream Mask is great around the eye area. I can see the brightening effect Smile
Also, SK-II's eye mask also got decent reviews.
I hope this helps.

10% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:08 pm      Reply with quote
lynn2525 wrote:
I like Origins No Puffery eye mask. It is a clear light green/yellowish gel. It really helps my eyes feel totally relaxed and refreshed. It also doesn't irriate my eyes at all. I keep it in the fridge and use it when I wake up looking really tired or got puffy eyes.

I tried origins too. It was just Okay. I like AVON Advantage eye peptide complex because its cheap and effective. I catch it on sale 4 2 for ten and put those bad boys in the fridge. In the morning, it really reduces puffiness and redness. HTH

27 without sign of aging (yet), southern Cali resident, oily skin, I.D. Bare Minerals "buffer", Peter Thomas Roth lover, light skin complexion with golden undertones, naturally curly brown hair, brown eyes, race = Black, Irish, Cherokee.
c4ward
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 4:59 pm      Reply with quote
Hi. I just got a tester amount of Elemis Eye Mask from Nordstroms. I'll try tonight & post tomorrow.

Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:52 am
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Sjal Orbe Eye Contour Cream (15 ml / 0.5 oz) Lifeline ProPlus Night Recovery Moisture Complex (50 ml / 1.7 floz)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA SkinĀ® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |