Shop with us!!! We sell the most advanced skin care anti-aging cosmetics on the market: cellex-c, phytomer, sothys, dermalogica, md formulations, decleor, valmont, kinerase, yonka, jane iredale, thalgo, yon-ka, ahava, bioelements, jan marini, peter thomas roth, murad, ddf, orlane, glominerals, StriVectin SD.

back to skin care discussion board front page with forums indexEDS Skin Care Forums Search the ForumSearch Most popular all-time Forum TopicsHot! Library
 Guidelines  FAQ  Register
Free gifts for Forum MembersForum Gifts Free Gifts offers at Essential Day SpaFree Gifts Offers  Log in

Zenbiotic News!!!
EDS Skin Care Forums Forum Index » Skin Care and Makeup Forum
Reply to topic
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:09 pm      Reply with quote
Wow, there's a lot of Zenbiotic news! First of all, there's a code for 5% off your order: 5offdec06.

Next, some prices have been reduced (for example the Moisture Enrichment is now only $14.95), AND almost every product is not available in a smaller trial size so you can try a lot of products for not a lot of money. I bought a sunscreen and body milk along with more moisture enrichment and something called "winter moisturizer". I'll keep you guys updated.

Also, packaging has been upgraded--- the serums now come in nice airless pumps instead of jars.

I'm beyond thrilled that they're now offering so many travel sizes so I can try the products I've been eyeing without going broke!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:44 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz - I'm surprised you bought the winter moisturizer - it's supposed to be the moisture enrichment that has been packaged in a spray for easier usage. But I think if you're using face oils the winter moisturizer would be way easier to incorporate than the moisture enrichment. But I think it sounds really good because the Phyto-Moisture never gave me enough moisture!

sigh, only if you posted the discount code a day earlier - I just purchased 2 oxygen replenishs yesterday Rolling Eyes
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 7:59 am      Reply with quote
sormuimui--- sorry I didn't post the code sooner--- I just saw it yesterday, but I wish I had posted it in time for your O2 order. I'm looking forward to seeing just what the difference is between the Winter Moisture and the Moisture Enrichment (and of course, I'll report back to EDS), but I want to have them both on hand because when that last cold front came through Cleveland my skin was flaking off in sheets because of severe dryness, and the Moisture Enrichment was the only thing that restored my skin to normal.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:27 am      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:18 pm      Reply with quote
wow Liz, thanks for posting.

I really want to try their phyto moisture. i have a question for you regarding the phyto moisture--i am afraid it won't be enough to nourish my dry patches, do you think it be used under another moisturizer? for some reason, i get the impression that zenbiotics products should not be mixed with other products--i am a bit of a chameleon with products (like a lot of ladies here Smile ) and i like mixing.

also, have you tried their face and body cleanser? if so, which one do you like better, that or the triple lavendar face foam cleanser?

sorry for bombarding you with questions Surprised

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 12:53 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted wrote:
wow Liz, thanks for posting.

I really want to try their phyto moisture. i have a question for you regarding the phyto moisture--i am afraid it won't be enough to nourish my dry patches, do you think it be used under another moisturizer? for some reason, i get the impression that zenbiotics products should not be mixed with other products--i am a bit of a chameleon with products (like a lot of ladies here Smile ) and i like mixing.

also, have you tried their face and body cleanser? if so, which one do you like better, that or the triple lavendar face foam cleanser?

sorry for bombarding you with questions Surprised

Hi skincareaddicted! I'm happy to answer your questions. First, I would definitely recommend the phyto moisture, however, it may not be enough to nourish your dry patches on its own. However, I think that phyto moisture goes very well with other products. I think you'll get the best results by topping it off with another natural-based moisturizer, for example, ZB's Moisture Enrichment, some kind of facial oil, or Chrysalyx. However, in times of desperation I've used it under other facial moisturizers and it always boosted their effectiveness for me.

As for the face and body cleanser, I used it several months back and I liked it a lot (thought it was great for acne!)--- it was very gentle too. However, it contains castor oil which is a no-no for me, so for me personally, the triple lavender face foam is better. Also, while I like the mild herbal scent of the ZB products, the lavender scent of the face foam is really relaxing to me!^-^ I think you'd be very happy with either cleanser to tell you the truth.

HTH!

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:26 pm      Reply with quote
Hey ladies!

What is this lavender face foam cleanser you speak of? Is it a Zenbiotics product? If so, I can't find it on their website... Confused
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:40 pm      Reply with quote
Sorry for the confusion, Shawna! Actually the Lavender Face Foam is a Naturderm product--- you can find it atwww.greatnewskin.com. I recently reviewed it over in the reviews forum, if you're curious!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:31 pm      Reply with quote
shawna--sorry my fault for the confusion about the lavendar face wash.

liz--thanks for your replies! i think i will stay away from the zenbiotics cleanser since castor oil might make my face hairier, and i really don't need that Laughing .

I will now look forward to the phyto moisture--the fact that it comes as a spray intrigues me! Smile

15% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 2:42 pm      Reply with quote
Thanks for the link! I'll have to check out that cleanser.

One more question... why is castor oil a no-no? I found that it was irritating to my skin (even the cold-pressed kind) when I used to try the OCM. Anything else I should be aware of?

Thanks!
Very Happy
skincareaddicted
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 3:05 pm      Reply with quote
Hi Shawna,

Castor oil is used in a lot of eye lash growth serums and also in hair to stimulate hair growth. I know some ladies here use it as part of the oil cleansing method, but I try to stay away from it because i don't want it stimulating any hair on my skin. Confused i fear it will stimulate hair growth on my face. HTH

20% products discount
free skin care

Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:30 pm      Reply with quote
skincareaddicted: If you have dry patches I suggest you try their winter moisturizer - then you won't have to go through the hassle of doubling up with another moisturizer. Honestly I used up my 1oz sample of the Phyto-Moisture and it didn't give me enough moisture to purchase the full size and I'd rather work with more moisturizing face oils than layer on an extra step in my routine. I don't think I'd like the Phyto-Moisture in the summer either because I didn't really think it gave me much added moisture at all even when I used it consistently 2x daily after my Oxygen Replenish. This is my experience with the product anyway, perhaps you will have better luck.

But if you end up getting the Phyto it's to be used immediately after your toner before your other moisturizers or face oils.
miranets
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:26 am      Reply with quote
I'm so glad they sent the discount code out - I am on my last few drops of everything WHY didn't I re order sooner Sad
marla
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 6:58 am      Reply with quote
So this is totally off topic but I know you guys will appreciate it.

I LOVE the ZenB Oxytoner (spray) and use it often.

My 3.5 year old daughter has a little spray bottle that she plays with while bathing. During her bath last night she washed her little face, then used her spray bottle to spray her "lotion" on her hands then pat her face just like Mommy does. Then she told me that she always puts her "cream" on her skin below her eyes.

It was pretty cute. Think I'm creating a monster??? Smile

Marla

PS -- Amy from Naturderm said in a different thread that the Lavender Face Foam will be available for purchase in January -- I believe right now it's only available with the kit. I can't wait to try it.

20% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 3:40 pm      Reply with quote
sormuimui--thank you for your input. i might try the winter moisturizer instead as you suggested. the oily areas on my face have been somewhat normalized since using ylang ylang, so the phyto moisture is probably too light for me.

marla--so cute! i always secretly applied my mom's creams when i was little.

also, i remember amy telling another member here that the lavendar foam cleanser can be purchased individually if you email or call her.

10% products discount
free skin care

Sun Dec 17, 2006 8:32 pm      Reply with quote
manslayerliz wrote:
Sorry for the confusion, Shawna! Actually the Lavender Face Foam is a Naturderm product--- you can find it atwww.greatnewskin.com. I recently reviewed it over in the reviews forum, if you're curious!^-^

Hey manslayerliz,
where/how do you know of these product?!
Now i'm going to have to copy you again Wink
manslayerliz
VIP Member
20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Dec 18, 2006 7:56 am      Reply with quote
jzainoun wrote:
manslayerliz wrote:

Hey manslayerliz,
where/how do you know of these product?!
Now i'm going to have to copy you again Wink

What can I say, I'm just sly like that! Wink Actually, for the Lavender Face Foam, I got hooked on Naturderm products when some samples were given out here on the board a couple months back, which led me to the greatnewskin website where I saw the lavender face foam in the transformation set. I love lavender and it looked very gentle so I just HAD to try it!^-^

20% products discount
free skin care

Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:46 am      Reply with quote
marla wrote:

My 3.5 year old daughter has a little spray bottle that she plays with while bathing. During her bath last night she washed her little face, then used her spray bottle to spray her "lotion" on her hands then pat her face just like Mommy does. Then she told me that she always puts her "cream" on her skin below her eyes.

Ah, too cute! I copied my mom when I was little too. Hmmm... maybe it did create a monster in me... I'm obsessed with skin care! Laughing

early-mid 30s || oily-combination, sensitive & acne-prone skin || mild breakouts (Aczone helps a lot) || occasional eczema rashes || fine lines around eyes || very dark under eye cirlces- concealer a must || very fair neutral-warm complexion, blue eyes, blonde hair
zumlya
Preferred Member
15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:07 am      Reply with quote
Does anyone have the discount code for Jan.? I believe it was 10% off, but I deleted it. I wanna order the travel pack. I hope the discount is still on.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:08 am      Reply with quote
I think the 10% off code for January was only for "Buy one item, get another of that item 10% off", but I could be mistaken--- you might want to drop Robert an email and ask him. Please let us know if you hear anything--- I need to make an order too.^-^

15% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:11 am      Reply with quote
Oh, yeah. That's right. Darn.

My face has been going crazy since I stopped Zenbiotics cleanser. So, I've decided just go ahead and try their system. I hope it works. Thanks, Liz.

20% products discount
free skin care

Mon Jan 15, 2007 9:13 am      Reply with quote
zumlya wrote:
Oh, yeah. That's right. Darn.

My face has been going crazy since I stopped Zenbiotics cleanser. So, I've decided just go ahead and try their system. I hope it works. Thanks, Liz.

Good luck zumlya! Please keep us updated!

Tue Apr 23, 2024 5:37 pm
If this is your first visit to the EDS Forums please take the time to register. Registration is required for you to post on the forums. Registration will also give you the ability to track messages of interest, send private messages to other users, participate in Gift Certificates draws and enjoy automatic discounts for shopping at our online store. Registration is free and takes just a few seconds to complete.

Click Here to join our community.

If you are already a registered member on the forums, please login to gain full access to the site.

Reply to topic

Skin Biology CP Ultimate Eye Cream (14.2 g / 0.5 oz) Dr Dennis Gross B³Adaptive SuperFoods™ Stress Repair Face Cream (60 ml / 2.0 floz) Shira Nutriburst Illuminator Booster (30 ml)

Shop at Essential Day Spa

©1983-2024 Essential Day Spa & Skin Care Store |  Forum Index |  Site Index |  Product Index |  Newest TOPICS RSS feed  |  Newest POSTS RSS feed

Advanced Skin Technology |  Ageless Secret |  Ahava |  AlphaDerma |  Amazing Cosmetics |  Amino Genesis |  Anthony |  Aromatherapy Associates |  Astara |  B Kamins |  Babor |  Barielle |  Benir Beauty |  Billion Dollar Brows |  Bioelements |  Blinc |  Bremenn Clinical |  Caudalie |  Cellcosmet |  Cellex-C |  Cellular Skin Rx |  Clarisonic |  Clark's Botanicals |  Comodynes |  Coola |  Cosmedix |  DDF |  Dermalogica |  Dermasuri |  Dermatix |  DeVita |  Donell |  Dr Dennis Gross |  Dr Hauschka |  Dr Renaud |  Dremu Oil |  EmerginC |  Eminence Organics |  Fake Bake |  Furlesse |  Fusion Beauty |  Gehwol |  Glo Skin Beauty |  GlyMed Plus |  Go Smile |  Grandpa's |  Green Cream |  Hue Cosmetics |  HydroPeptide |  Hylexin |  Institut Esthederm |  IS Clinical |  Jan Marini |  Janson-Beckett |  Juara |  Juice Beauty |  Julie Hewett |  June Jacobs |  Juvena |  KaplanMD |  Karin Herzog |  Kimberly Sayer |  Lifeline |  Luzern |  M.A.D Skincare |  Mary Cohr |  Me Power |  Nailtiques |  Neurotris |  Nia24 |  NuFace |  Obagi |  Orlane |  Osea |  Osmotics |  Payot |  PCA Skin® |  Personal MicroDerm |  Peter Thomas Roth |  Pevonia |  PFB Vanish |  pH Advantage |  Phyto |  Phyto-C |  Phytomer |  Princereigns |  Priori |  Pro-Derm |  PSF Pure Skin Formulations |  RapidLash |  Raquel Welch |  RejudiCare Synergy |  Revale Skin |  Revision Skincare |  RevitaLash |  Rosebud |  Russell Organics |  Shira |  Silver Miracles |  Sjal |  Skeyndor |  Skin Biology |  Skin Source |  Skincerity / Nucerity |  Sothys |  St. Tropez |  StriVectin |  Suki |  Sundari |  Swissline |  Tend Skin |  Thalgo |  Tweezerman |  Valmont |  Vie Collection |  Vivier |  Yonka |  Yu-Be |  --Discontinued |